Revert practises vodoo on somali women

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lol are you going to blame Somali bantus for the civil war too? They made us pick up guns and khaat. We wuz voodood? Maybe the xalimo chose the Madow guy because he has a job and isn’t an incel like most Somali men? The reason why Madows find it easy to get xalimos is because Somali men are so unappealing. We don’t need magic tales to explain this one...
Every country has civil war their was a civil war and war in Afghanistan for more then 40 years but I've yet to see Afghan women insult and belittle their men they even get stoned on something we don't do

I don't care if halimos are marrying Madow nor do i care if they get voodod on its practically none of my business

Infact I find it funny:kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Yall believe Xalimos are enchanted by some kind of Madow fufu spell? If they're chasing them it's for a reason lol don't blame Abu Tyrone wizardry for this shit.

Lol they are in denial walal. Poor Sabrina and Maya Jama are under a voodoo spell otherwise they wouldn’t be with successful black men but would be chasing abdi incel and fahad gangsta wannabe.

Muji

VIP
Waaaa waaaa the Madows are using voodoo to take our women away from us waaaa waaaa it’s not fair

I challenge all voodoo masters on this forum to make me nice to Somali men.

I won’t hold my breath!
if u do hate Somali men then why are u on here?
Go out and find your Asian/African man and stop mentioning us.
Also know that u have left the fold of Islam by disbelieving in sixir.

Muji

VIP
if u do hate Somali men then why are u on here?
Go out and find your Asian/African man and stop mentioning us.
Also know that u have left the fold of Islam by disbelieving in sixir.

Looool I don’t believe in sihir sis nor do I believe in Santa Clause or the Tooth fairy. No need to get aggressive with me.

Muji

VIP
Ever since that ass whopping @Knowles hasnt been the same. In her defense she might still be concussed

I have been talking about how you white and black sexist men convert to Islam because they believe it allows sexism and the male to rule over the women like a slave. But when I said this I was called a bigot. Now we have men in the hundreds converting in their hundreds and thousands all regurgitated the same thing Muslim men say to Muslim women ...”the rights of a man in Islam allows me to...blah blah” these reverts have learnt from the best on how to use religion to abuse women.

I have been talking about how you white and black sexist men convert to Islam because they believe it allows sexism and the male to rule over the women like a slave. But when I said this I was called a bigot. Now we have men in the hundreds converting in their hundreds and thousands all regurgitated the same thing Muslim men say to Muslim women ...”the rights of a man in Islam allows me to...blah blah” these reverts have learnt from the best on how to use religion to abuse women.

Sis I aint no sexism in islam and no man who want to abuse women is gonna convert to islam to do when they just can do it. Like I said you are concussed. May allah give you full recovery

Muji

VIP
Sis I aint no sexism in islam and no man who want to abuse women is gonna convert to islam to do when they just can do it. Like I said you are concussed. May allah give you full recovery

258289AA-93C2-4B82-AD89-F7E25AEB95DF.jpeg

Lol so he hasn’t been using Islam to control and abuse his wife. The old the “rights of men in Islam” proverb that Somali men perfected. How many times have I see Somali men use Islam to justify cheating on their wives, and mentally abusing them on this forum. But we are only expected to be outraged when ajanabis do it to Somali women. They learnt from the best!

Feminists wallahi they are done out here. They want their rights to be fulfilled but overlook the mans. This is why no one wants xalimos anymore. U are overrated in terms of looks and u have no haya/iman. #abdiexit

Trending

Latest posts