Revert practises vodoo on somali women

I agree with that except the mothers. I feel like they’re the only ones who try but have too much on their plates because the dads don’t help them with the kids

It's a 50:50 issue, trust me. The father is to blame, but so is the mother. The father gets blamed more because they are seen as the primary bread-winner.

VixR

Veritas
Why can’t they just say they want him.

Lol, my mom believes men in general are out there pushing heavy sihir. She told me Somali men are visiting Bantus using sihir too nowadays, and to watch tf out for them as well :icon lol:

Muji

VIP

Lol, my mom believes men in general are out there pushing heavy sihir. She told me Somali men are visiting Bantus using sihir too nowadays, and to watch tf out for them as well :icon lol:

These idiots are thinking about the confirmation bias- if you believe something works you will look for evidence proving its right.

Why do you think every voodoo masters lets it be known that he is practising voodoo (sending you a doll etc) because without you believing it works it won’t work.

I have a bum cousin in Kenya who believes he is under sihir and blames this ‘curse’ for his drinking and ciyaal suuqnimo. Sometimes you have to stop blaming sihir and jinns and own that you are a f*ck up.

My challenge to all the gullible Somalis on this thread is to ask yourself, why would a voodoo master waste his magic and time with a xalimo from a council state when he could use it on Gigi Hadid, Angelina Jolie or to win the lottery....

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
These idiots are thinking about the confirmation bias- if you believe something works you will look for evidence proving its right.

Why do you think every voodoo masters lets it be known that he is practising voodoo (sending you a doll etc) because without you believing it works it won’t work.

I have a bum cousin in Kenya who believes he is under sihir and blames this ‘curse’ for his drinking and ciyaal suuqnimo. Sometimes you have to stop blaming sihir and jinns and own that you are a f*ck up.

My challenge to all the gullible Somalis on this thread is to ask yourself, why would a voodoo master waste his magic and time with a xalimo from a council state when he could use it on Gigi Hadid, Angelina Jolie or to win the lottery....
Lool it's cause he can't get a Angelina Jolie or a gigi hadid a and if he does he's lucky

why are you going this far to defend people who use voodoo on women is it cause you're marrying a revert or something

I heard you say you're marrying a man who is already married so that makes sense into why you're defending voodoo masters

You're opinions are void

Lool it's cause he can't get a Angelina Jolie or a gigi hadid a and if he does he's lucky

why are you going this far to defend people who use voodoo on women is it cause you're marrying a revert or something

I heard you say you're marrying a man who is already married so that makes sense into why you're defending voodoo masters

You're opinions are void
She's been doing some voodoo herself, I bet.

VixR

Veritas

It’s obviously BS, but sometimes I wonder how they come up with the outrageous storylines. Like the one on this thread regarding a Bantu touching a girl on the shoulder, and she follows him as if under a spell lol. That’s an epic story, for sure.

Sounds like the ultimate cover story to me. Maybe I’ll make use of it if all else fails if my folks don’t like a bf for superficial reasons. The meeting was a bust? Have no fear. I’ll have him touch my shoulder and we’ll do the zombie walk.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Somalis don't eat jareeer food and we share nothing in commmon we don't even visit their businesses and we don't go any where near them what makes you think we will practise their weird vodoo ????

I've only seen somali women with jareeers never Abdis

Muji

VIP
It’s obviously BS, but sometimes I wonder how they come up with the outrageous storylines. Like the one on this thread regarding a Bantu touching a girl on the shoulder, and she follows him as if under a spell lol. That’s an epic story, for sure.

Sounds like the ultimate cover story to me. Maybe I’ll make use of it if all else fails if my folks don’t like a bf for superficial reasons. The meeting was a bust? Have no fear. I’ll have him touch my shoulder and we’ll do the zombie walk.

Looool if I get quote with my indoyaar professor I know what excuse I’ll be feeding these people.

She was caught sneaking off with the bantu and ofcourse she went with the sihir bs to not get disowned by her family.

VixR

Veritas
Looool if I get quote with my indoyaar professor I know what excuse I’ll be feeding these people.

She was caught sneaking off with the bantu and ofcourse she went with the sihir bs to not get disowned by her family.
The Chinese have powerful sihir. Think dragons. Godspeed, sis lol.

Muji

VIP
Somalis don't eat jareeer food and we share nothing in commmon we don't even visit their businesses and we don't go any where near them what makes you think we will practise their weird vodoo ????

I've only seen somali women with jareeers never Abdis

Lol are you going to blame Somali bantus for the civil war too? They made us pick up guns and khaat. We wuz voodood? Maybe the xalimo chose the Madow guy because he has a job and isn’t an incel like most Somali men? The reason why Madows find it easy to get xalimos is because Somali men are so unappealing. We don’t need magic tales to explain this one...

Allah please prktect us from all sixir and all evil people. Please allah protect all families from outside evil that want to come between them and destroy them......aaaamiin

Trending

Latest posts