Revealed: South Africa Had Higher Life Expectancy and Lower Crime Under White Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the info marshmallow. Thanks for letting me know that u are directly from the loins of the imbeciles who destroyed an entire nation resulting in your people spreading out around the world seeking protection, food and shelter from others. Great rulers!
The fact that your inferior is evident in the way you came to somali forum looking for acceptance :pachah1:I mean you will never see a noble Darood guy going to kneegrow forum promoting pan niggerism :chrisfreshhah:

But facts points out that Somalia was not better under Italian or British rule. 5 years of kacaan rule did better than what they did in 30 years
I only said even Somalia because once we became independent we started a civil war, that we still haven't recovered from.

The fact that your inferior is evident in the way you came to somali forum looking for acceptance :pachah1:I mean you will never see a noble Darood guy going to kneegrow forum promoting pan niggerism :chrisfreshhah:

Oh and you're gonna pretend I didn't just slit your throat with my last post. What about that nigga!? How de pluck was your familysble to pull that off!?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
how so?

if we were a clusterfuck of ethnic groups forced together under artificial borders our situation would make total sense.
we are probably the only country in the whole continent that should be completely unified but somehow we are one of the most divided.

Almost all of our issues in the past 26 years stem mostly from the colonialists dismemberment of Somali territory

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
You know what most of Africa was better under european rule including Somalia. These white men managed to build ships, leave their limited continent to exploit the world and build their respective countries. Thats something...
thats the dumbest argument I have heard.

meanwhile:

IMG_3201.JPG
IMG_3202.JPG

the greedy brits and italians looted resources, destroyed & shelled Somali cities. they left us unprepared but we still managed to elect the first democratically recognized president in Africa, peaceful transfer of power for 3 successive gov'ts, 2-champer Parliament, profes, constitution. it went downhill when Siad Barre took over.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Almost all of our issues in the past 26 years stem mostly from the colonialists dismemberment of Somali territory
Qabyaalad was still the final nail in the coffin, especially when you consider that Somalia, as much damage as colonialism did, was treated relative better than other colonized countries since the Italian colonizers made deals with the leaders at the time

thats the dumbest argument I have heard.

meanwhile:

View attachment 26994View attachment 26995

the greedy brits and italians looted resources, destroyed & shelled Somali cities. they left us unprepared but we still managed to elect the first democratically recognized president in Africa, peaceful transfer of power for 3 successive gov'ts, 2-champer Parliament, profes, constitution. it went downhill when Siad Barre took over.
Somalia gained independence in 1960 it only took 40 years before we disintegrated into a failed state, 26 years later and not much has changed.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Qabyaalad was still the final nail in the coffin, especially when you consider that Somalia, as much damage as colonialism did, was treated relative better than other colonized countries since the Italian colonizers made deals with the leaders at the time

I meant the very fact that for the first time in our entire history as a people, half of our population found themselves under the rule of our historic enemies.

Somalia was once the famed Bilad al-Barbar, Regio Aromatica, Cinnamon Country etc. i.e. one of the world's great trade centers.

Colonialism destroyed that for good.

How much do you know about somali history? Do you think non Somali Africans were more advanced than Somalis before colonialism?
Are we doing a history war? I'm down. The only people that didn't have civilization before colonialism were South Africans anyway.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
People of Somalia need to stop being buffoons and start building their Country. As a former Somali I advice you all to either run for the hills or stfu and start rebuilding your so called country.

Buffoons.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lol most Black South Africans were worse during apartheid. They lived in segregated islands that lacked basic amenities. People overhype how developed SA was.
Did you watch the video? South Africa under apartheid produced more clean water than SA of today, built more asphalt roads annually than today, had higher life expectancy (even in the poor townships) than today and a lot less crime than today.

I will just give you 2 statistics to contemplate;

The year 1976 SA had 3 murders a day

2016 SA had 51 murders a day on average

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...lled-every-day-rise-49-per-cent-a7224176.html

Truth is uncomfortable :manny:

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Warya yonis people faced discrimination and separation.

This isn't what nelson Mandel fought for his whole life for!!
Mandela fought for equality, he didn't fight for high crime rates, so why is South Africa one of the most violent countries in the world today?

Mandela fought for equality, he didn't fight for high crime rates, so why is South Africa one of the most violent countries in the world today?

They need to educate their citizens. They've live in outskirts and slums for their whole live so they just need to be civilized.

Before south Korea became a civilized developed country they use to they couldn't even make a straight line, spit, commit crime and do all sorts of stupid crap

So they taught the elders and adult course on how to be civilized and that was before a year before they hosted 1988 Olympics

So SA needs to educated the low/mid class folks.

South Africa belongs to Zulu , khosian and the other African ethnics.
The other folks like Asians and whites are racist :Sutehja:

Status
Not open for further replies.