Revealed: South Africa Had Higher Life Expectancy and Lower Crime Under White Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow not the first to domesticate grains. what an accomplishment:wowsweat:

apparently spreading religions that started in foreign lands is also a monumental accomplishment.

prove your claims that you guys ' produced some of the first astronomers, mathematicians and philosophers':draketf:

other than your written language, none of what you claimed are worthwhile accomplishments. :hahaidiot:
Without farming and grains civilization and the modern world would not exist...now answer my question.

Without farming and grains civilization and the modern world would not exist...now answer my question.
are you actually claiming Ethiopians started the farming revolution and without you, the modern world wouldn't be what it is? :ayaanswag:

if i were to be proud of the most minuscule of achievements like your 'domestication of grains', i guess somalis should be over the moon for domesticating camels:shookgabre:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
wow not the first to domesticate grains. what an accomplishment:wowsweat:

apparently spreading religions that started in foreign lands is also a monumental achievement..

prove your claims that you guys ' produced some of the first astronomers, mathematicians and philosophers':draketf:

other than your written language, none of what you claimed are worthwhile accomplishments. :hahaidiot:

Grains Kulaha, we domesticated the camel. :fittytousand: An animal that has been central to human existence for centuries in many cultures :fittytousand:

I got through 15 minutes of this garbage. To hear this POS tell it blacks had a utopian existence under whites in South Africa....and these two pigs tell it all with a straight face...like they truly believe in the sh*t coming outta their mouths.

My question for the somalis subscribing to this garbage is let's suppose we can take blacks back to aparthied in south africa and make the whites rulers again, How is that going to make your life and the life of other somalis any better??
It is going to make the life of Somalis better as the white rule will protect the Somali businessmen who contribute to the economy while the kneegrows contribute nothing.

So their lives will not be in danger and their business will expand under white rule.

are you actually claiming Ethiopians started the farming revolution and without you, the modern world wouldn't be what it is? :ayaanswag:

if i were to be proud of the most minuscule of achievements like your 'domestication of grains', i guess somalis should be over the moon for domesticating camels:shookgabre:
Idk why I'm even arguing with someone who doesn't even comprehend how grains and farming are the foundation of a sedentary life style, and the birth of civilization. The camel was first domesticated in Arabia and isn't even native to Africa. To even compare the camel to farming makes you look mentally impaired.

Tell me again of one contribution to the world Somalia has done?

Ps. Even your name is linked to an Ethiopian queen who ruled during the 10th century LOL

Benjamin

någon :)
It is going to make the life of Somalis better as the white rule will protect the Somali businessmen who contribute to the economy while the kneegrows contribute nothing.

So their lives will not be in danger and their business will expand under white rule.

Your hatred for black people is getting out of hand. I don't know what they have done to you ,but you need therapy.

Idk why I'm even arguing with someone who doesn't even comprehend how grains and farming are the foundation of a sedentary life style, and the birth of civilization. The camel was first domesticated in Arabia and isn't even native to Africa. To even compare the camel to farming makes you look mentally impaired.

other than teff, i doubt you guys domesticated f*ck all.
and who even uses teff other than ya'll. no one. therefore, you have contributed absolutely nothing.

and even after centuries of governance, you can only brag about your grains. not contributions to science, medicine or philosophy but teff grains.

Under apartheid if the whites allowed you to have businesses it will be in the black areas...not the white areas. Do you think whites will have their people stationed at your businesses 24/7?

Beyond that though don't you feel like a little byatch publicly dreaming of being protected by whites....romanticizing whites as your great protector...publicly dropping your pants and sticking your stanking arse in the air for whites just as long as they protect you from the blicks? MadMarsemellow shameless riding pink dyck!? Rahtid!

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

Ps. Even your name is linked to an Ethiopian queen who ruled during the 10th century LOL
stop pulling lies & nonsense out of your ass and then calling it facts nacalaa

Keep playing yourself, with your supremacist mindfulness. We both know what you suffer from deep down.
I whole heartedly believe Somalis were created to be superior to madoows. Maybe your one of those people related to madoows historically as we all know some Somalis are not Somali by ethnicity but naturalization.

A superior person suffers from nothing lol he/she just believes they are too good for certain people or groups.

Benjamin

någon :)
I whole heartedly believe Somalis were created to be superior to madoows. Maybe your one of those people related to madoows historically as we all know some Somalis are not Somali by ethnicity but naturalization.

A superior person suffers from nothing lol he/she just believes they are too good for certain people or groups.

No need for relation to something I already am, I have come across people like you before, & they are not worth to argue with.

To turn supremacist just by reading a book written by a white man praising our race tells a lot about you & the way you think.
Being black and Somali is two elements that can't be separated

Phuckers on pcp think they can fly too....guess what happens when they jump off buildings in real life. Now draw the analogy and guess what will happen when you attempt to put your delusional superiority in play in real life......yeah that's right......SPLAT! Banana and rice all over the pavement..... ust like the "flying" meth head.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah!

No need for relation to something I already am, I have come across people like you before, & they are not worth to argue with.

To turn supremacist just by reading a book written by a white man praising our race tells a lot about you & the way you think.
Being black and Somali is two elements that can't be separated
Wishful thinking. Go to Somalia and ask to marry a Somali girl and you will know if kneegrows and Somalis are one and the same thing.

My superiority does not come from a book since if it was that easy then Madows who outnumber Somalis in Africa will have done it long time ago.

My superiority is a god given one and I have no apologies for that.

Wishful thinking. Go to Somalia and ask to marry a Somali girl and you will know if kneegrows and Somalis are one and the same thing.

My superiority does not come from a book since if it was that easy then Madows who outnumber Somalis in Africa will have done it long time ago.

"Go to Somalia"???? NIgga somalis don't want to go to Somalia. WTF!!?? And stop listening to them little voices in your head. Makes you look and sound CRAZY!...then again....

I Have build a mansion in Somalia, so Somalis do go back to Somalis very often.

But the kneegrows don't want to go back to Congo forest lol.

Built mansion my arse....figment of your imagination just like your superiority. You ride a magic carpet to that mansion to.... nuh true!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending