Revealed: South Africa Had Higher Life Expectancy and Lower Crime Under White Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Built mansion my arse....figment of your imagination just like your superiority. You ride a magic carpet to that mansion to.... nuh true!?
You will forever remain the most looked down race on earth lol.. keep crying Iam superior to you as that will remain so until you die. You will die a bitter man having been looked down by every one else who is not a kneegrow :frdfvsb:

You can only blame your mom and god who gave you the kneegrow looks

You will forever remain the most looked down race on earth lol.. keep crying Iam superior to you as that will remain so until you die. You will die a bitter man having been looked down by every one else who is not a kneegrow :frdfvsb:

You can only blame your mom and god who gave you the kneegrow looks

This nigga's on bout my mother? Nigga at least my mother didn't have a mutilated clit. How does it feel knowing that u are a result of joyless soulless emotional-less plucking and being shit out in some sand storm 9 months later ......no wonder your mad.

This nigga's on bout my mother? Nigga at least my mother didn't have a mutilated clit. How does it feel knowing that u are a result of joyless soulless emotional-less plucking and being shit out in some sand storm 9 months later ......no wonder your mad.
Your the one who is mad and saying your not treated equal, why would I be mad when I see you as some sort of subhuman :shookgabre: someone who sees you less equal or less human can't be mad lol

But as said blame me not!

I whole heartedly believe Somalis were created to be superior to madoows. Maybe your one of those people related to madoows historically as we all know some Somalis are not Somali by ethnicity but naturalization.

A superior person suffers from nothing lol he/she just believes they are too good for certain people or groups.
You do realize when you say your superior to another African because less black those who are even less black than you (in other words the rest of the world...) are superior to you :camby:

You do realize when you say your superior to another African because less black those who are even less black than you (in other words the rest of the world...) are superior to you :camby:
Nope! To me superiority has nothing do with colours it has a lot to do with culture, behavior and most importantly a lot to do with lineage infact I also believe am superior to arabs and cadaans. Even white colonialists admitted that Somalis saw themselves more superior than us and to date the geeljires do. Ever heard about this phrase " gaalada qurunkaa"

So I believe the darkest Darood for instance is superior to kneegrows because his culture and lineage.

Your the one who is mad and saying your not treated equal, why would I be mad when I see you as some sort of subhuman :shookgabre: someone who sees you less equal or less human can't be mad lol

But as said blame me not!

Better!

Keep my mother out of your rotten toothed stink mouth and every thing gonna be ayri. Cuz u don't want me to reveal the hardship ur mom had to face during the great migration/mad rush from the wonderland of Somalia under the loving arms and watchful eyes of your friendly neighborhood Arab smuggler Brethrin so that u could live well in the west of the hard work of others to Provide u food and shelter and the good life .....which as everyone can see from your torso pic has resulted in u being a soft putz of a man.

Nope! To me superiority has nothing do with colours it has a lot to do with culture, behavior and most importantly a lot to do with lineage infact I also believe am superior to arabs and cadaans. Even white colonialists admitted that Somalis saw themselves more superior than us and to date the geeljires do. Ever heard about this phrase " gaalada qurunkaa"

So I believe the darkest Darood for instance is superior to kneegrows because his culture and lineage.

....but respectfully that just makes you a jackarse sahib!

Benjamin

någon :)
@Black Dahlia
Don't waste your energy on people like this. Trolls crave for attention, & arguing with them's wasteful, a person with this kind of mentality is a waste of time & effort. It's like talking to wall you will never convince him over anything. Ignorance is a bless.

Better!

Keep my mother out of your rotten toothed stink mouth and every thing gonna be ayri. Cuz u don't want me to reveal the hardship ur mom had to face during the great migration/mad rush from the wonderland of Somalia under the loving arms and watchful eyes of your friendly neighborhood Arab smuggler Brethrin so that u could live well in the west of the hard work of others to Provide u food and shelter and the good life .....which as everyone can see from your torso pic has resulted in u being a soft putz of a man.
Not true as my my is born from an elite family background who ruled Somali for 21 years :cool: so she has not seen any hardship and by the time the war broke out she was well on the west :siilaanyosmile:

But your ancestors damn the lynching the, the beatings and the torture they went through because of being inferior hahahaha is just immeasurable.

Just accept your inferior and maybe you have a chance of being treated better in the future :siilaanyolaugh:

Not true as my my is born from an elite family background who ruled Somali for 21 years :cool: so she has not seen any hardship and by the time the war broke out he was well on the west :siilaanyosmile:

But your ancestors damn the lynching the, the beatings and the torture they went through because of being inferior hahahaha is just immeasurable.

Just accept your inferior and maybe you have a chance of being treated better in the future :siilaanyolaugh:

Yeah right and she used her magic wand to create that flying carpet that you ride on to get to ur mansion in the utopia that is Somalia. gTFOH with your fairy tales limp dyck with the soft torso.

Yeah right and she used her magic wand to create that flying carpet that you ride on to get to ur mansion in the utopia that is Somalia. gTFOH with your fairy tales limp dyck with the soft torso.
Well you won't know since your a kneegrow lol but any Somali knows who ruled Somalia for 21 years and not only that but the exact family of my mom.

Keep fighting for equaL justice in the 21st century lol the journey is long and you will probably die before that happens
:trumpsmirk:

Well you won't know since your a kneegrow lol but any Somali knows who ruled Somalia for 21 years and not only that but the exact family of my mom.

Keep fighting for equaL justice in the 21st century lol the journey is long and you will probably die before that happens
:trumpsmirk:

Appreciate the info marshmallow. Thanks for letting me know that u are directly from the loins of the imbeciles who destroyed an entire nation resulting in your people spreading out around the world seeking protection, food and shelter from others. Great rulers!

You know what most of Africa was better under european rule including Somalia. These white men managed to build ships, leave their limited continent to exploit the world and build their respective countries. Thats something...

You know what most of Africa was better under european rule including Somalia. These white men managed to build ships, leave their limited continent to exploit the world and build their respective countries. Thats something...
But facts points out that Somalia was not better under Italian or British rule. 5 years of kacaan rule did better than what they did in 30 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts