Revealed: South Africa Had Higher Life Expectancy and Lower Crime Under White Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
granted i'm giving them more credit than they deserve but we are in no place to judge just like other most other africans are in no place to judge us.

Ok, at least you're acknowledging that.

Historically there at least is an architectural legacy in many parts of Somalia. Somalis also had ships, advanced weaponry (for that area) and trade routes that spanned the globe. That simply can't be said for most of pre colonial Africa, let's be honest. Pre colonial Somalis were more advanced in many ways, why? You can claim that the Arabs influenced us or that we got lucky, doesn't matter, but let's not downplay our history.

Ultimately i agree with you, Somalis shouldn't claim superiority over anyone.

Our civilization has enabled us to be a peaceful people with little to no crime occurring in most parts of the country unlike our barbaric neighbors. We are on the rise to be the strongest and largest economy in Africa. Don't be insecure.
mate dont even pretend your country is any better than any other shithole in africa.
you guys had centuries of governed society to contribute something worthwhile but have excatly have you guys contributed.

and dont say coffee.

Not true again! It was done by the iska wax u qabso project that came from the kacaan regime.

It was during the kacaan when there was rapid growth in economy, infrastructure and education. It was under the kacaan that 80% of the factories were commissioned.

Under the italians in Mogadishu there was only one higher education institution and the Somali government expanded that to over 8 institutions in Mogadishu alone within 6 years.
if any of that progress was maintained, i probably would be cussing out other Africans with you today.

but you should stop dwelling on the past and take a look at Somalia today before throwing your stones.

i would say you're delusional but i'm certain you try to put down other blacks as a coping mechanism.

When most of the kneegrows were in the bush running naked Somalis were out there trading with the civilizations as far as china and India.

Or even further we traded with the pharaohs. Let's be real Somalis are way superior to madoows but our problem is we are hard headed people- it's either my way or no way.

if any of that progress was maintained, i probably would be cussing out other Africans with you today.

but you should stop dwelling on the past and take a look at Somalia today before throwing your stones.

i would say you're delusional but i'm certain you try to put down other blacks as a coping mechanism.
what you dont understand is a geeljire will still consider themselves better than the queen of england.

there was a story of a early european visitor coming to a nomad family who gave him milk then afterwards threw away the cup because a gaal drank from it. its ingrained sense of superiority that comes from within not based on the circumstances. a south african might be filthy rich but like their kenyan cousins will feel inferior to even low cast hindus in their own country.

its cringy but i prefer it to the opposite

what you dont understand is a geeljire will still consider themselves better than the queen of england.

there was a story of a early european visitor coming to a nomad family who gave him milk then afterwards threw away the cup because a gaal drank from it. its ingrained sense of superiority that comes from within not based on the circumstances. a south african might be filthy rich but like their kenyan cousins will feel inferior to even low cast hindus in their own country.

its cringy but i prefer it to the opposite
he is not a geeljire. he is just a refugee kid who spends way too much time on stormfront.

i like how proud somalis are, even in our situation, but that pride shouldn't turn into fake superiority.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You're looking at a specific time frame in history, keep that in mind before calling Somalis useless. If we were sitting here on Somalispot during the 70s you'd call Botswanans the most useless people on earth, and Somalis the most advanced in Africa. Now look at us. Just saying :manny: @arawelo 2.0

Keo

VIP
Let's leave Ethiopian civilization out of this since it's not even comparable. Africans have invented writing, steel, farming, domestication of animals, built metropolisis and so on. Somalian history can't even compare, with most Somali history kicking off after the arrival and rule by Arabs.
Look who is talking. There are more Ethiopians that have Arab blood than Somalis. What does this say about you guys.

You're looking at a specific time frame in history, keep that in mind before calling Somalis useless. If we were sitting here on Somalispot during the 70s you'd call Botswanans the most useless people on earth, and Somalis the most advanced in Africa. Now look at us. Just saying :manny: @arawelo 2.0
well hopefully i will have a reason to be bragging in the near future.

in the meantime, i'll be humbled by reality and wont be pretending to be superior to anyone based on history.

he is not a geeljire. he is just a refugee kid who spends way too much time on stormfront.

i like how proud somalis are, even in our situation, but that pride shouldn't turn into fake superiority.
no wonder your name is caraweelo, leave us and our superiority alone, markaan kulanay anaga iyo madowga kee baa la adonsaday iisheeg
fake kulaha. black race is a weak race somali race is master race and this is not from stormfront, its from awoowe

Our civilization has enabled us to be a peaceful people with little to no crime occurring in most parts of the country unlike our barbaric neighbors. We are on the rise to be the strongest and largest economy in Africa. Don't be insecure.
maybe your civilization can enable you to build ethiospot and maybe incorporate the magical powers of teff into it while you at it.:mjlol:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
well hopefully i will have a reason to be bragging in the near future.

in the meantime, i'll be humbled by reality and wont be pretending to be superior to anyone based on history.

I'm using history for perspective, not as a crutch. Somalis should look forward and fix the issues that plague our country.

Without European contact, Africans would still be living in the Stone Age and being sold in the slave markets of Arabia. The Saudis did not abolish slavery till 1962. A century after the British Empire and America did.

British colonialism should not have been abolished anywhere in Africa when it was. It was too soon. They should have waited till they built up those premodern societies to a Western standard of secularism, post-tribalism, immunity to corruption, women's rights, independent judiciary, free press etc.

The same Africans who wanted to end white rule risk their lives on the high seas to flee black rule and head for white run societies in Europe and North America at the first opportunity.

In the past century what was your country up to that they remain one of the poorest nations despite no colonization or civil war? What do you have to show for it? The old adage glass houses/stones applies well in this case. Its best you not criticize another country when yours is synonymous with starvation in western media (literally)

mate dont even pretend your country is any better than any other shithole in africa.
you guys had centuries of governed society to contribute something worthwhile but have excatly have you guys contributed.

and dont say coffee.
We have helped forged and expand most religions of the world including Islam, Christianity, and even Judaism. We were the first to domesticate most grains in the world including barley, sorghum, and millet and also the coffee bean. The first to issue coinage in Africa, first to develop complex writing that did not include images. We have produced some of the first astronomer, philosophers, and mathematicians.

Name one good thing somalia has done for the world?

In the past century what was your country up to that they remain one of the poorest nations despite no colonization or civil war? What do you have to show for it? The old adage glass houses/stones applies well in this case. Its best you not criticize another country when yours is synonymous with starvation in western media (literally)
No colonization or civil war? What world do you live in? We were busy fighting off barbarians and colonizers since the 1500s. We are known for our culture, cuisine, and strong independence.

We have helped forged and expand most religions of the world including Islam, Christianity, and even Judaism. We were the first to domesticate most grains in the world including barley, sorghum, and millet and also the coffee bean. The first to issue coinage in Africa, first to develop complex writing that did not include images. We have produced some of the first astronomer, philosophers, and mathematicians.

Name one good thing somalia has done for the world?
wow not the first to domesticate grains. what an accomplishment:wowsweat:

apparently spreading religions that started in foreign lands is also a monumental achievement..

prove your claims that you guys ' produced some of the first astronomers, mathematicians and philosophers':draketf:

other than your written language, none of what you claimed are worthwhile accomplishments. :hahaidiot:

Also there were no innocent Somali businessmen being burned alive and brutally murdered in cold blood. :bell:

I got through 15 minutes of this garbage. To hear this POS tell it blacks had a utopian existence under whites in South Africa....and these two pigs tell it all with a straight face...like they truly believe in the sh*t coming outta their mouths.

My question for the somalis subscribing to this garbage is let's suppose we can take blacks back to aparthied in south africa and make the whites rulers again, How is that going to make your life and the life of other somalis any better??

Status
Not open for further replies.