Revealed: South Africa Had Higher Life Expectancy and Lower Crime Under White Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply because somalis achieved more under government than under cadaans while madoows have achieved nothing by themselves.

So your argument doesnt add up.
Your argument doesn't add up because Nearly every other African country has performed better than Somalia post independence . Why are Somalis doing worse than all the other African counterparts ? Surely most of the other African countries should be doing worse than us because they don't have Whitey to hold their hand ? Why are we worse off than most other madows?
The

I still havent got any Answers to the questions I posed , so I'll ask again :

1.Would you prefer to live under apartheid or live in the current South Africa ?
2. Ditto for the USA?

How much do you know about somali history? Do you think non Somali Africans were more advanced than Somalis before colonialism?
not all of africans but i would say majority.

other than few city states, that you guys pretend were some advanced civilizations, what history are we talking here.

besides, even after colonization, most African countries worked towards advancement while somalia descended into chaos. so who really needed white overlords to maintain a semblance of order and progress?

How much do you know about somali history? Do you think non Somali Africans were more advanced than Somalis before colonialism?
Let's leave Ethiopian civilization out of this since it's not even comparable. Africans have invented writing, steel, farming, domestication of animals, built metropolisis and so on. Somalian history can't even compare, with most Somali history kicking off after the arrival and rule by Arabs.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Lol what exactly have Somalis achieved?

If you didn't belong to one of the most useless ethnic groups in the world, your superiority complex might've had some weight. But you're Somalis. These madows you hate so much have accomplished more than Somalis ever have and probably ever will. So humble yourself and come back to reality.

Ps. I mean madows in general. Not south Africans
naaya i know you love madoow men but is qabooji, you're somali yourself :drakewtf:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
i dont love anyone but i do hate hypocrites.

cadaan supremacist wannabes need a reality check :manny:
giphy.gif

If you didn't belong to one of the most useless ethnic groups in the world, your superiority complex might've had some weight. But you're Somalis. These madows you hate so much have accomplished more than Somalis ever have and probably ever will. So humble yourself and come back to reality.

How are you any better than him right now? Your just as eager to put down somalis as he is "bantus" truth be told they haven't accomplished very much either as most of those countries are still colonial protectorates. You can bring him back to reality without stretching the truth or displaying an inferiority complex

Let's leave Ethiopian civilization out of this since it's not even comparable. Africans have invented writing, steel, farming, domestication of animals, built metropolisis and so on. Somalian history can't even compare, with most Somali history kicking off after the arrival and rule by Arabs.
you're """complex""" history has done you so well with your 100 mil strong population of landlocked peasant class. Pat yourselves on the back

How are you any better than him right now? Your just as eager to put down somalis as he is "bantus" truth be told they haven't accomplished very much either as most of those countries are still colonial protectorates. You can bring him back to reality without stretching the truth or displaying an inferiority complex
i'm not calling for recolonization of our country at every opportunity.
he seems to be completely oblivious to the reality of his country when regurgitating his white supremacist talking points.
i'm simply pointing out we arent in a position to judge anyone.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
not all none africans but i would say majority.

other than few city states, that you guys pretend were some advanced civilizations, what history are we talking here.

besides, even after colonization, most African countries worked towards advancement while somalia descended into chaos. so who really needed white overlords to maintain a semblance of order and progress?

Majority? What architectural legacy is there in the "majority" of Africa? They lived simple hunter gatherer life styles. There was no scientific advancements, no contribution to humanity. There were a couple slave empires that sustained itself on selling people, but that's about it.

Secondly, most post colonial countries decedent into chaos, difference is they recovered. You're assuming Somalia will never do the same.

This picture you have of African countries is clearly biased. Take off those rose tinted glasses and take a look at Africa. Most of them have sky high unemployment rates and horrible infrastructure. The people live in poverty for the most part. GDP is high in some of these countries but none of it is being used to move away from third world status. How are they advanced? The smart ones are even fleeing the continent, going to the west and causing a brain drain of Africa.

Somalis are the most useless ethnic group on earth? What are pygmies currently doing for the betterment of humanity? Or aboriginals? Even African Americans are a net negative on the US economy. Look it up.

I'm not claiming superiority of any group, although you're clearly over paying their achievements. That's all :manny:

Somalis had the second best army in africa only second to egypt. Somalis were the first and only country to have free healthcare, free education in all levels for all.

Somali female was the first ever female pilot that came out of africa.

To date no madoow country has free education free healthcare and somalis had it 40 years ago!

Even if you like kneegrow gus you cant deny the facts huuno as facts will always remain facts!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Somalia is the one country in Africa that can actually say colonialism left them worse off

Majority? What architectural legacy is there in the "majority" of Africa? They lived simple hunter gatherer life styles. There was no scientific advancements, no contribution to humanity. There were a couple slave empires that sustained itself on selling people, but that's about it.

Secondly, most post colonial countries decedent into chaos, difference is they recovered. You're assuming Somalia will never do the same.

This picture you have of African countries is clearly biased. Take off those rose tinted glasses and take a look at Africa. Most of them have sky high unemployment rates and horrible infrastructure. The people live in poverty for the most part. GDP is high in some of these countries but none of it is being used to move away from third world status. How are they advanced? The smart ones are even fleeing the continent, going to the west and causing a brain drain of Africa.

Somalis are the most useless ethnic group on earth? What are pygmies currently doing for the betterment of humanity? Or aboriginals? Even African Americans are a net negative on the US economy. Look it up.

I'm not claiming superiority of any group, although you're clearly over paying their achievements. That's all :manny:
granted i'm giving them more credit than they deserve but we are in no place to judge just like other most other africans are in no place to judge us.

i'm not calling for recolonization of our country at every opportunity.
he seems to be completely oblivious to the reality of his country when regurgitating his white supremacist talking points.
i'm simply pointing out we arent in a position to judge anyone.
That guy is just insecure but you can tell it like it is without calling somali people useless.

Somalis had the second best army in africa only second to egypt. Somalis were the first and only country to have free healthcare, free education in all levels for all.

Somali female was the first ever female pilot that came out of africa.

To date no madoow country has free education free healthcare and somalis had it 40 years ago!

Even if you like kneegrow gus you cant deny the facts huuno as facts will always remain facts!
the majority of the infrastructure that allowed for that to happen was put in place by the colonizers. 30 years after independence and it was all gone :manny:

you're """complex""" history has done you so well with your 100 mil strong population of landlocked peasant class. Pat yourselves on the back
Our civilization has enabled us to be a peaceful people with little to no crime occurring in most parts of the country unlike our barbaric neighbors. We are on the rise to be the strongest and largest economy in Africa. Don't be insecure.

Somalia is the one country in Africa that can actually say colonialism left them worse off
how so?

if we were a clusterfuck of ethnic groups forced together under artificial borders our situation would make total sense.
we are probably the only country in the whole continent that should be completely unified but somehow we are one of the most divided.

the majority of the infrastructure that allowed for that to happen was put in place by the colonizers. 30 years after independence and it was all gone :manny:
Not true again! It was done by the iska wax u qabso project that came from the kacaan regime.

It was during the kacaan when there was rapid growth in economy, infrastructure and education. It was under the kacaan that 80% of the factories were commissioned.

Under the italians in Mogadishu there was only one higher education institution and the Somali government expanded that to over 8 institutions in Mogadishu alone within 6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending