Return of refugees to deeply alter Jubaland demographics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
TLqZMb5.png

https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefw...aab-returnee-conflict-assessment-ddg-2017.pdf

Bantus need to be welcomed. They are decent and hard working people who know how to farm and will ignite Jubbaland's agriculture economy.

DM, on the other hand, need to be put on busses heading to Bombdishu. They can blow themselves up there!

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
Darod snowflakes triggered by the return of D&M and Bantu ppls to Kismaayo :lolbron:

Few of the returnees are original residents of Kismayo. Most are from the Jubba Valley, Dinsor (Bay region), or Gedo region

In Somalia, mass movements of people into already contested urban centers do not end well. I just don't want more clans complicating the clan balance in Kismayo or Jubaland.

This is not on the refugees. All blame lies with the jubbaland admin who went along with what Kenya's dadaab refugge repriation program.

In Somalia, mass movements of people into already contested urban centers do not end well. I just don't want more clans complicating the clan balance in Kismayo or Jubaland.

Most of the Ogaden there are recent arrivals from kililka shanaad or were placed there by Barre yet they're leading the region. I welcome the return of any Somali back to Somalia. If the government can't provide a safe place for these people to flourish it's not the returnees fault but that of the government.

They move to one suburb of kismaayo and then make claim over kismaayo like the habr gedir are stealing gaalkacyo. We ain't falling for that again. :ufdup:Make them sign some pact stating they can't try to steal an entire city mooryaan style. We will give them a good welcome as per usual, but will make clauses to protect ourselves from greedy people that try to steal shit instead of making their own.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
i know majarteyn man from kismayo who lived in dadaab and he told me most dadaab are darood not elaay Madow so where are the darood going

This is not on the refugees. All blame lies with the jubbaland admin who went along with what Kenya's dadaab refugge repriation program.

I wonder how much they got paid for deal. I bet it was something retarded like $100 per refugee. :deadpeter:

Thegoodshepherd

VIP

57,000 people in less than 1 year, in a city of less than 200,000 people. That is a population increase of almost 30% in 12 months. I don't even know how you manage anything that large. Ahmed Madoobe does not seem to understand how dangerous it is to change the demographics of a city like Kismayo so quickly. Utterly inane.

57,000 people in less than 1 year, in a city of less than 200,000 people. That is a population increase of almost 30% in 12 months. I don't even know how you manage anything that large. Ahmed Madoobe does not seem to understand how dangerous it is to change the demographics of a city like Kismayo so quickly. Utterly inane.
Well they're returnees wut seems to be the problem?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The Bantu need to be resettled in shabellada hoose and eeelays need to be resettled in bay and bakool

It will create a crisis Mr. The jubbaland admin will not be able to cater for great movement of people.

Where will they stay? How will they provide for themselves?

Well, they can't be blamed when they were the ones who were duped. It's sad that they were bribed to go into a bleak situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts