Return of refugees to deeply alter Jubaland demographics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Where have we seen this before

:farmajoyaab:

Ahmed Madoobe is playing with fire here. This will end badly fairly quickly. Can you imagine holding local elections in Kismayo in 2021? You can ignore these issues when the population of idps is too small to fields their own candidates, but Ahmed Madoobe is fast forwarding a scenario that would have happened years later.

57,000 people in less than 1 year, in a city of less than 200,000 people. That is a population increase of almost 30% in 12 months. I don't even know how you manage anything that large. Ahmed Madoobe does not seem to understand how dangerous it is to change the demographics of a city like Kismayo so quickly. Utterly inane.

He really doesn't wallahi. I would have tried to at least create a new basic city block. This will not end up good for Kismaayo.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Anyone else also notices in this thread that of all Daroods only majerteens seem to complain about ''returnees'' returning to their homeland in Jubaland????

One must ask why of all Daroods only the mj's complain about anything concerning Jubaland when they are foreigners themselves to begin with!!!!!!!

The massacre and displacements (i.e dadaab) in Juba areas particularly Kismayo throughout the 90s upto 2013 should be a lesson and an eye opening for anyone thinking about claiming lands that don't belong to them historically.

Ignoring D&M folks while pleasing foreign settlers like mjs is an lethal move daroods in the South will regret in the long term.

Last edited:
Anyone else also notices in this thread that of all Daroods only majerteens seem to complain about ''returnees'' returning to their homeland in Jubaland????

One must ask why of all Daroods only the mj's complain about anything concerning Jubaland when they are foreigners themselves to begin with!!!!!!!

The massacre and displacements (i.e dadaab) in Juba areas particularly Kismayo throughout the 90s upto 2013 should be a lesson and an eye opening for anyone thinking about claiming lands that don't belong to them historically.
Interesting, never thought of it that way but ur right

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

Digil/Mirifle are welcome, Bantus are not. Bantus are not even native to the horn to begin with, they should return to Congo or west Africa.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Digil/Mirifle are welcome, Bantus are not. Bantus are not even native to the horn to begin with, they should return to Congo or west Africa.

Jubaland= 4.5 i.e All Qabiils

Ongoing war/instability is evidence for all to see that no 1 clan owns Gedo and Juba regions!......Wise Madobe knows this, because even with Kenya Army backing him he is still confined in Kismayo after 6-7 years since capturing Kismayo, so why??

South is for all, or for no-one but the weary flame!

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

Ongoing war/instability is evidence for all to see that no 1 clan owns Gedo and Juba regions!......Wise Madobe knows this, because even with Kenya Army backing him he is still confined in Kismayo after 6-7 years since capturing Kismayo, so why??

bantu is not a clan.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Everything on the west of the Juba +Luuq district is Darod. Only 3 districts, Saakow, Jilib and Jamaame, are majority Non-Darod.

Don’t worry though, we have Gedo, most of western Saakow, Afmadow, And kismaayo. If you think Jubaland is going anywhere, or that garamgaram will have greater say there, you are sorely mistaken.

:sass1:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Everything on the west of the Juba +Luuq district is Darod. Only 3 districts, Saakow, Jilib and Jamaame, are majority Non-Darod.

Don’t worry though, we have Gedo, most of western Saakow, Afmadow, And kismaayo. If you think Jubaland is going anywhere, or that garamgaram will have greater say there, you are sorely mistaken.

:sass1:

I just find it soo funny how, non Daroods, hype up the numbers and power of minority clans and even Bantus in the three gobols that make up Jubbaland. Surely if that was the case, then how come there's never been a non Darood ruler of Kismayo and politics of those gobols been and are in the hands of Darood clans?
How come it's always between, Darood clans who are fighting for control of these territories?

These people are soo dumb. I swear it, they really are thick as sh*t.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

Ignoring D&M folks while pleasing foreign settlers like mjs is an lethal move daroods in the South will regret in the long term.

Nigga please, MJ have been in Kismayo and it' surrounding regions since at least the 1870s, you know.....the same decade your subclan was enslaved by an MJ.

And please........dont try to debate me about this topic, you will lose. Unlike others, I know what I'm talking about. My family have been living in the Jubbas for the past 100 years, and my Ali Saleeban subclan (forget MJ) for the past 150 years.

Most of the Ogaden there are recent arrivals from kililka shanaad or were placed there by Barre yet they're leading the region. I welcome the return of any Somali back to Somalia. If the government can't provide a safe place for these people to flourish it's not the returnees fault but that of the government.
Where did this myth that ogaden were settled there and were non existent there before barre come from?
They were the first somalis to live there, like some 70 years before barre was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.