Is that the uncle ben's guy?:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

images
30adco.450.jpg

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Is that the uncle ben's guy?:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

images
30adco.450.jpg

No, Dr. Sebi (Rest in Power, Father!) was a Healer of ALL diseases for over 30 years! That included AIDS, Cancer, Diabetes, Blindness, Multiple Sclerosis, and many others that the corrupt pharmaceutical and medical industries claim have no cure!

Dr sebi passed away a while ago..

But I do believe in his teachings. Inflammation and mucus is the corner stone for all diseases.

We should all aim to consume electric based foods.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Dr sebi passed away a while ago..

But I do believe in his teachings. Inflammation and mucus is the corner stone for all diseases.

We should all aim to consume electric based foods.

Hi, laila,

Thank you for your comment. I have been watching Dr. Sebi's lectures and interviews for many years, long before he made the transition.

I have been a Vegan for many years. I truly believe being a Vegan had opened my eyes to Profound Truths!

I had the most energy and clarity when I was a Fruitarian Vegan! For many years, I never got sick! Health is Wealth!

Meat comes from the Abuse, Torture and Murder of Sentient Beings! Milk comes from the rape of Cows, the taking away of their babies, and the theft of their milk! The raising of Calves for slaughter (Veal) is a Colossal INHUMANITY!

Of course, milk also comes from other animals. The milk was intended for the growing baby animal(s)!

I am a revolutionary! My name is LoveandLight. I am the Greatest Somali Hero of ALL time!

LoveandLight the Liberator, Commander of the Order of the Two Suns, Legendary Hero of the Somali people

Abwaan, Garyaqaan, Nabad Doon, iyo Gaashaanle Sare LoveandLight

wars

Inhermouth
No, Dr. Sebi (Rest in Power, Father!) was a Healer of ALL diseases for over 30 years! That included AIDS, Cancer, Diabetes, Blindness, Multiple Sclerosis, and many others that the corrupt pharmaceutical and medical industries claim have no cure!

What have you been smoking? Porcupine?

Trending

Latest posts