The Good Doctor WARNED people against eating Meat (DEATH)!

(Sahih International)
Say, "Who has forbidden the adornment of Allah which He has produced for His servants and the good [lawful] things of provision?" Say, "They are for those who believe during the worldly life [but] exclusively for them on the Day of Resurrection." Thus do We detail the verses for a people who know.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 32

Hi, laila,

Thank you for your comment. I have been watching Dr. Sebi's lectures and interviews for many years, long before he made the transition.

I have been a Vegan for many years. I truly believe being a Vegan had opened my eyes to Profound Truths!

I had the most energy and clarity when I was a Fruitarian Vegan! For many years, I never got sick! Health is Wealth!

Meat comes from the Abuse, Torture and Murder of Sentient Beings! Milk comes from the rape of Cows, the taking away of their babies, and the theft of their milk! The raising of Calves for slaughter (Veal) is a Colossal INHUMANITY!

Of course, milk also comes from other animals. The milk was intended for the growing baby animal(s)!

I am a revolutionary! My name is LoveandLight. I am the Greatest Somali Hero of ALL time!

LoveandLight the Liberator, Commander of the Order of the Two Suns, Legendary Hero of the Somali people

Abwaan, Garyaqaan, Nabad Doon, iyo Gaashaanle Sare LoveandLight

Naw, I'm still eating meat sxb. Stop spreading suugo science