LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
I always hear about this Dr Sebi stuff and I wonder Hotep rambling or is their validity to what's being said?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes. What Dr. Sebi used to say when he was alive is absolutely True. There is only 1 Disease, which is Mucus. Dr. Sebi cured AIDS in the 1980s. He also cured other conditions like Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Blindness, Diabetes, Impotency, etc.

LoveandLight

Abayo your thread on the Great Siyad Barre (A.U.N) was probably your best thread on this site. Continue bringing love and light.

It was one of my most Popular Threads! Do you think the Somali speaking peoples would be Plagued by Man-Made and possibly Natural Disasters (The Wath of God) if Jaalle Maxamed Siyaad Barre were alive today?

Dac, Boob, Kufsi, Qarax, Burcad Badeed, Drought, Desertification, Diseases, Famine, Floods, the Displacement of Civilians, War Crimes, Theft of our Natural Resources, etc.

It was one of my most Popular Threads! Do you think the Somali speaking peoples would be Plagued by Man-Made and possibly Natural Disasters (The Wath of God) if Jaalle Maxamed Siyaad Barre were alive today?

Dac, Boob, Kufsi, Qarax, Burcad Badeed, Drought, Desertification, Diseases, Famine, Floods, the Displacement of Civilians, War Crimes, Theft of our Natural Resources, etc.
No I do not. Frankly speaking if the country continued on the trajectory we were on coupled with the technological boom that took place in the turn of the century we would be in great position to take advantage of our abundant resources. Many of the droughts that came after the fall of dowlada barakaysaneed were caused directly by the ruthless practice of the rebels.
Something that you brought up is that wrath of God, which is something I completely believe has been taking place in Somalia is in direct consequence of the pillaging and war crimes committed by the mooryans and marauding hooligans that took advantage of the fall of society.

LoveandLight

No I do not. Frankly speaking if the country continued on the trajectory we were on coupled with the technological boom that took place in the turn of the century we would be in great position to take advantage of our abundant resources. Many of the droughts that came after the fall of dowlada barakaysaneed were caused directly by the ruthless practice of the rebels.
Something that you brought up is that wrath of God, which is something I completely believe has been taking place in Somalia is in direct consequence of the pillaging and war crimes committed by the mooryans and marauding hooligans that took advantage of the fall of society.

Simpy beautiful! I could not have said it better myself. About our resources, there are those who are stealing our resources, like diamonds. Also, there are criminals who are dumping toxic waste in our waters! They have taken advantage of a weak central government. Horta, how many presidents do the Somali people have?

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Simpy beautiful! I could not have said it better myself. About our resources, there are those who are stealing our resources, like diamonds. Also, there are criminals who are dumping toxic waste in our waters! They have taken advantage of a weak central government. Horta, how many presidents do the Somali people have?
Its true what they say about sebi he did engage In siigo solitary, travelled miles tossing from Cardiff to coventry, he’s only loss was xoog and he’s gain was monetary, solely for the money tree would he ever toss comfortably, well what’s comfort b? To a bisad smoking on sovereign C
upload_2019-6-20_1-1-26.jpeg

:denzelnigga:

Last edited:

LoveandLight

Its true what they say about sebi he did engage In siigo solitary, travelled miles tossing from Cardiff to coventry, he’s only loss was xoog and he’s gain was monetary, solely for the money tree would he ever toss comfortably, well what’s comfort b? To a bisad smoking on sovereign View attachment 74312
:denzelnigga:

Dr. Sebi admitted to smoking marijuana for decades, for it was a plant made by God!

I also have heard Dr. Sebi say that intact penises are natural! Dr. Sebi Loved People. He was a Great teacher! He will be sorely missed!

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Dr. Sebi admitted to smoking marijuana for decades, for it was a plant made by God!

I also have heard Dr. Sebi say that intact penises are natural! Dr. Sebi Loved People. He was a Great teacher! He will be sorely missed!
stank dick get out of here I peacefully EVACUATED from you in another thread due to your bakhti smell.
:susp:
Dameerkan yaba gudi kara.

ur badanaa
:ohlord:

You people are delusional and easily swayed by some bull self proclaimed healer. This guy isn’t even a doctor but if he told everybody to drink cyanide you all would.

LoveandLight

You people are delusional and easily swayed by some bull self proclaimed healer. This guy isn’t even a doctor but if he told everybody to drink cyanide you all would.

He wasn't a healer, but a teacher. For more than 30 years, Dr. Sebi helped people heal themselves from many so-called incurable diseases. Have you listened to his lectures?

Trending

Latest posts