Residents in Silanyo's home region of Aynabo resort to eating bush-meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is one of the most disgraceful thread in ss I have witnessed. Somalis living in the West, with a fridge full of food laughing at Somalis back home, that are so hungry and desperate they are resorting to eating a porcupine.

@Duke of Bohol
@Bahal
@Rooble

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Bohol

VIP
"Ahmed Abdi Omar, 17, holds tight to the rope around a porcupine just outside the city of Aynabo in southeastern Somaliland. The porcupine was captured because it was destroying crops. Omar's family planned to eat it.

Bingo. It is a big Aynabian family.

Bohol

VIP
This thread is one of the most disgraceful thread in ss I have witnessed. Somalis living in the West, with a fridge fill of food laughing at Somalis back home, that are so hungry and desperate they are resorting to eating a porcupine.

@Duke of Bohol
@Bahal
@Rooble

We are raising awareness. There is no point hiding the real situation backhome under the
rug, we have to show everyone the extent corrupted Somali politicians failed their people.

:fittytousand:

We are raising awareness. There is no point hiding the real situation backhome under the rug, we have to show everyone Somali politicians
failed their people.

:fittytousand:

Lame excuse buddy. You can raise awareness about corrupt politicians without making fun of poor starving kid and his family.

Hang your head in shame.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This thread is one of the most disgraceful thread in ss I have witnessed. Somalis living in the West, with a fridge full of food laughing at Somalis back home, that are so hungry and desperate they are resorting to eating a porcupine.

@Duke of Bohol
@Bahal
@Rooble

:faysalwtf:

I laughed at the goddamn smiley like 16 and 26 other people

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
RvewOXB.png

Gambar

VIP
Some Somalis are strange and backward. They are willing to eat bush-meat but look down on fish and chicken.

:pachah1:

Most Somalis do, because of "reer miyi" and "xoolo dhaqato" culture, anything below camel/goat is seen as lowly. Yaab bey leyihin. These are desperate and poor folks anyway, so of course they will resort to eating porcupine. Blame it on the incompetent "government" of Somaliland. Calanyahow ha dhicin. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts