Residents in Silanyo's home region of Aynabo resort to eating bush-meat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I didn't realize someone was waiting for me to slip up

:damn:

I thought they'd be happy I made it out
Take it as a compliment. You've become a beacon, an icon for people to rally around. One of unity. The forces of darkness believe that if they can corrupt you, they can corrupt anyone. You have more responsibility than you think.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Take it as a compliment. You've become a beacon, an icon for people to rally around. One of unity. The forces of darkness believe that if they can corrupt you, they can corrupt anyone. You have more responsibility than you think.

tenor.gif

I have prepared a brief statement:

The dream of our forefathers is nigh. I wholeheartedly believe the Somali civil war was the catalyst for something bigger, something greater than our ancestors could have ever dreamed of. We have, in two short decades, accomplished more outside our shores and have amassed more knowledge and experience than in the entirety of Somali history prior to our dispersal. War alone brings up to their highest tension all human energies and imposes the stamp of nobility upon the peoples who have the courage to make it.

The unbreakable spirit of the Somali, despite 20 years of horror and savagery, has solidified my belief that Providence would never have allowed us to see the dawn of victory if it had the intention after all to destroy us at the end. We will emerge from this crucible harder and more unified in our belief in the Somali spirit, our belief in the unshakable willpower of our people.

I envision an Africa where the Somali is the Lord of the Atlantic to the shores of the Mediterranean to the beaches of the Indian Ocean, from the jungles of the Gambia to the rain forests of Madagascar, from the deserts of Egypt to the veld of South Africa.

I believe in Somali exceptionalism. I truly believe the destiny of the Somali race is to rule over the barbarous nations of our benighted continent, to bring the light of civilization to the farthest reaches of the dark continent, to bring them from ignorance and savagery to enlightenment, to follow and complete the arduous task our ancestors undertook when they migrated from Northern Africa to return to our ancestral home eight millennia ago, giving rise to the blessed Somali who would fulfill their legacy.

By Allah, had the hated Gaals not intervened, the Somali would have long ago fulfilled his manifest destiny. I want to give you a world, and you would have me trade it for a region? For a clan?

1484813633271.gif

tenor.gif

The dream of our forefathers is nigh. I wholeheartedly believe the Somali civil war was the catalyst for something bigger, something greater than our ancestors could have ever dreamed of. We have, in two short decades, accomplished more outside our shores and have amassed more knowledge and experience than in the entirety of Somali history prior to our dispersal. War alone brings up to their highest tension all human energies and imposes the stamp of nobility upon the peoples who have the courage to make it.

The unbreakable spirit of the Somali, despite 20 years of horror and savagery, has solidified my belief that Providence would never have allowed us to see the dawn of victory if it had the intention after all to destroy us at the end. We will emerge from this crucible harder and more unified in our belief in the Somali spirit, our belief in the unshakable willpower of our people.

I envision an Africa where the Somali is the Lord of the Atlantic to the shores of the Mediterranean to the beaches of the Indian Ocean, from the jungles of the Gambia to the rain forests of Madagascar, from the deserts of Egypt to the veld of South Africa.

I believe in Somali exceptionalism. I truly believe the destiny of the Somali race is to rule over the barbarous nations of our benighted continent, to bring the light of civilization to the farthest reaches of the dark continent, to bring them from ignorance and savagery to enlightenment, to follow and complete the arduous task our ancestors undertook when they migrated from Northern Africa to return to our ancestral home eight millennia ago, giving rise to the blessed Somali who would fulfill their legacy.

By Allah, had the hated Gaals not intervened, the Somali would have long ago fulfilled his manifest destiny. I want to give you a world, and you would have me trade it for a region? For a clan?

View attachment 21739

:rejoice:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
tenor.gif

View attachment 21739
BB_Salute.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.