Residents in Silanyo's home region of Aynabo resort to eating bush-meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corrupted Silanyo failed them unfortunately. However dirty bush-meat is not the way to go (high risk of viruses), we should learn from West Africa where the Ebola virus broke out due to them eating monkeys and bats. We are raising awareness.

Caynabo was one of the worst hit regions in the drought. Not every tragedy should be used as anti-Silanyo propaganda, I'd rather people were alive and ate whatever is halal for them.

Besides, in a survival situation, porcupine meat is not that bad, it has lots of fat and protein. Check this out: http://www.wideopenspaces.com/5-reasons-porcupines-best-survival-food/

Bohol

VIP
Caynabo was one of the worst hit regions in the drought. Not every tragedy should be used as anti-Silanyo propaganda, I'd rather people were alive and ate whatever is halal for them.

Besides, in a survival situation, porcupine meat is not that bad, it has lots of fat and protein. Check this out: http://www.wideopenspaces.com/5-reasons-porcupines-best-survival-food/

It was easily preventable but the Kulmiye administration waited 2 years for the drought
to expand without offering much assistance to the rural and nomadic areas hence why
80% of the livestock is gone in Somaliland. That kid is eating porcupine bush-meat
thanks to the failures of the "government".

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It was easily preventable but the Kulmiye administration waited 2 years for the drought to expand without offering much assistance hence
why 80% of the livestock is gone in Somaliland. That kid is eating porcupine bush-meat thanks to the failures of the "government".
Kulmiye wants this as long as the drought continues they can continue to use it as an excuse too delay elections:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

No need to cry foul alot of the hj dick suckers in somnet used to make fun alshabab victims starving

Bohol

VIP
Kulmiye wants this as long as the drought continues they can continue to use it as an excuse too delay elections:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

Let them (reer Caynabo) eat porcupine meat then.:siilaanyolaugh:

U0npQxa.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Let them (reer Caynabo) eat porcupine meat then.:siilaanyolaugh:

U0npQxa.png
Perhaps they should add Amina Jirde to the menu and serve her on a silver platter, since they are already eating rodents perhaps that delicious piece of lard can feed thousands of Aynabo residents:siilaanyosmile:

Bohol

VIP
Perhaps they should add Amina Jirde to the menu and serve her on a silver platter, since they are already eating rodents perhaps that delicious piece of lard can feed thousands of Aynabo residents:siilaanyosmile:

I agree instead of eating porcupine bush-meat which is endangered in Somalia they should try Amina Jirde since she can feed
the entire town.

:pachah1:

image3792.jpg

Who the f*ck are you talking about they?

This is ONE KID

Get the f*ck outta here with that shit
:camby:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP

"Ahmed Abdi Omar, 17, holds tight to the rope around a porcupine just outside the city of Aynabo in southeastern Somaliland. The porcupine was captured because it was destroying crops. Omar's family planned to eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending