Rer Hargeisa girls abuse their Oromo maid like a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

reer

VIP
Considering our present state of affairs, a Tigrayan or Amhara would enslave Somalis if we didn't live in sovereign states era. Wallahi if slavery was not abolished Somalis would been like gypsies and possibly conquered by Habesha or Kikuye.
i disagree. pre nation states xabashis were weak af and nearly landlocked.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Considering our present state of affairs, a Tigrayan or Amhara would enslave Somalis if we didn't live in sovereign states era. Wallahi if slavery was not abolished Somalis would been like gypsies and possibly conquered by Habesha or Kikuye.
I disagree Somalis are better off pre modern states without foreign influence no one could challenge us

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Go f*ck your self you ugly ass c*nt and learn about human rights. How would you feel if your mother or sister was treated like this? If you don’t want them in your hiv infected area then why bring them?

Human rights are irrelevant

Zo0omalis casually admiting they would own slaves.

Honestly think if slavery was legal in Somalia you would see many Faraxs own slaves.

Savage uncivilized people.
Cry about it.

Attachments

• IMG_20220111_101332_211.jpg
    IMG_20220111_101332_211.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 108
Warya notice how all the SL lot are suddenly quiet. This happened in Hargeisa I don't see them jumping up and claiming it's part of Somaliland all of a sudden lmao.
When there's something negative it's all Somalis but when it's positive it's just us SL lot.

Warya notice how all the SL lot are suddenly quiet. This happened in Hargeisa I don't see them jumping up and claiming it's part of Somaliland all of a sudden lmao.
When there's something negative it's all Somalis but when it's positive it's just us SL lot.
I Hope That The Oil That They Are Digging Up Is Not Going To Their Head

CrZ8.gif

They beat her and force her to eat stale rooti and leftovers whilst wearing a mask :pachah1:
Y'all now understand why Somalis are suffering across the globe from being refugees, unpeaceful country, starvation, drowning in oceans, enslaved in Arab countries,foreigners taking the resources that our beloved Somalia was blessed with & controlling our politicians. Simply these and more stems from 'uquba' for innocent blood was shed, welfare fraud and lot more. Karma is real & Somalis will continue to get the dish they serve, as long as human rights abuse continue & our sufferings will be undless. May Allah help us!

This isn't a *Somali* thing. Legit isn't. It's the Landers acting up.
Literally all Somalis I've met hated what siad barre done with the bombings and the average geeljire isn't responsible for it.
The rest of Somalia should just move on.We can carry on watching Edo Edna, waving her pom poms getting rejected from every western meeting with her tag alongs.
They are the most entitled diaspora, thinking they are the shit so I'm not surprised with the oromo maid.

There's some nonsense that's about to hit the fan anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if Somaliland sells the rest of us out and we eventually become part of Kenya and Ethiopia.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There are more Oromos there than Somalis from other regions. Personally you couldn't pay me to go there to be mistreated by a crackhead with snickers teeth. I will raise this injustice with the human rights watch.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It was all a Prank to get views :faysalwtf: here are all the girls and the oromo girl wasnt even oromo she was acting For the video

It's ok if ciyaal qurbajoog fall for it but I don't understand how many fobs believed it was real, making many yt videos about it.

This fob is claiming the women abusing the maid are arrested lol
Fobs are so unprofessional. They don't even know how to check their sources. Internet was never meant for fobs walahi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending