Reports: Sharif Sheikh Ahmed Barred From Flying to Kismaayo

We assigned literally 75% of our MPS to DIR/HAWIYE/RAHANWAYN. Why 4.5? Why not Dir iyo Darod iyo Rahanwayn, koley siyasad ahan waa isku dhow yihin Dirtu iyo Hawiyuhu when push comes to shove.

What a terrible deal 4.5 was and how much restraint was shown, I won't accept you have 75% of the parliament as dir/hawiye/rahanwayn yet represent less then 1/4 of the actual land. A parliament shared on tribe is nonsense, some tribes have no land and contribute nothing in terms of natural resources of the state. WTF is this nonsense and mckenzie garbage.

Back to land politics which determines your status in Somalia, I am not giving a cent of my oil money to the FEDS niyahow untill this nonsense is sorted out, I am not going to feed someone who only has 1/4 of the land less then 1/4 of the sea in a 50/50 arrangement.

its sad, Mj has more land than whole of dir/hawiye and eley placed together and no way is eley even 20% of harti yet they get 4.5 slice, even bakool they share with Cawlyahan Ogaden and shabelle hoose is pure biomal, so eley land is even tiny, its bay and half of bakool as bakool, 3 out of 6 counties or degmo belong to Cawlyahan Ogaden who get 12 MPs from it for South West State in bakool,

4.5 is designed to contain darood,

Last edited:
Take that fake map and shove it up your langab backside,

anyways samaale is one fake shyt, created in the 2000s since no samaale has ever existed as a group before 1991 civil wars, and no dagodia belives he is related to garre that speaks a completely different language than somalis, surely if they were related they would speak the same langauge, you do know garre have their own langauge warya ?
Lol if your Ogaden brother in baardhere speaks af maay is he not still your brother? Your logic is cajiib. Samaale is very real and garre is our gardheere samaale brother. Unlike u however they and the degodia despite outnumbering u in Kenya, refuse to cooperate with ajanibs against other somalis which differentiates them from you.

Lol if your Ogaden brother in baardhere speaks af maay is he not still your brother? Your logic is cajiib. Samaale is very real and garre is our gardheere samaale brother. Unlike u however they and the degodia despite outnumbering u in Kenya, refuse to cooperate with ajanibs against other somalis which differentiates them from you.

firstly the one in bardere owns it, its cawlyahan land, the rest are marti , and he doesn't speak af maay but he is somali, but the ones in bakool,. i guess that is what your langab brain means? yes they speak may, just the way the jarer do, the harti, the hawiye fake 1991 and even 1door who live in eley area and has married them for centuries of inter marriage

but ask a garre, my abti is married to one, lady speak her own langauge on the phone, not maay maay or somali, but their own languagwe when her family is around,

so example, how two people can be related yet speak such 2 distinctively different languages hence they samaale thing is fake, and so is irir Bs, all fake created to make feel good stories,

even hawiye is fake, since hawadly is not hawiye, galjecel became one in 1991 so did shekhaale, yuo lot are hawiye 1991, thus only isaaq and darood is really related and the rest are trying to join clubs to make feel good stories and make up fake relations where non exists, i dont even trust dir, wardey became dir in 1998 and this is why dir is ruined, jaarso, akisho, all fake dir, dir 1990s

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We must negiotate with KGS and ensure Lafta Gareen realizes his people prosper in PL and are traders and middle income considering how they walked in the town where-as in Mogadishu theyre in camps and never to trust hawiye. If we can secure BAYDHABO and HOLD PL/JL MP's we won the election. Nimankasi rahanwaynku runta haloo sheego iyo danahooda
Too late Lafta Gareen and Waarre and Xaaf are to busy taking blessings from the Nabad iyo Nolol mawlah just today
starts at 1:07

:dabcasar:

its sad, Mj has more land than whole of dir/hawiye and eley placed together and no way is eley even 205 of harti yet they get 4.5 slice, even bakool they share with cawlyahan Ogaden and shabelle hoose is pure biomal, so eley land is even tiny, its bay and half of bakool is 3 out of 6 counties belong to cawlyahan in bakool,

4.5 as designed to contain darood,
Thats why they want to keep this system. It favors them the most

firstly the one in bardere owns it, its cawlyahan land, the rest are marti , and he doesn't speak af maay but he is somali, but the ones in bakool,. i guess that is what your langab brain means? yes they speak may, just the way the jarer do, the harti, the hawiye fake 1991 and even 1door who live in eley area and has married them for centuries of inter marriage

but ask a garre, my abti is married to one, lady speak her own langauge on the phone, not maay maay or somali, but their own languagwe when her family is around,

so example, how two people can be related yet speak such 2 distinctively different languages hence they samaale thing is fake, and so is irir Bs, all fake created to make feel good stories,

even hawiye is fake, since hawadly is not hawiye, galjecel became one in 1991 so did shekhaale, yuo lot are hawiye 1991, thus only isaaq and darood is really related and the rest are trying to join clubs to make feel good stories and make up fake relations where non exists, i dont even trust dir, wardey became dir in 1998 and this is why dir is ruined, jaarso, akisho, all fake dir, dir 1990s
If there is any fake clan it is yours who claim to descend from a banu hashim :mjcry:
Are u quraysh saxib :cosbyhmm:

If there is any fake clan it is yours who claim to descend from a banu hashim :mjcry:
Are u quraysh saxib :cosbyhmm:

we are Qureysh, darood comes from abdirahamn ibn ismael al kabarti, darood's little pinky finger has achived more for horn of africa than the entire galjecel will in the next 3 billion years, my dads family counting his grandfather and down own more land called doobley than whole of galjecvel times 5 times,

we fought british, the sayid and darood made somalinimo, we started somali nation, we ruled it, we created lands and state with king wiil waal, the poets, hisotrians, famous warriosr, cigaal shide, qamaan bulxaan, hawo tako, king wiil waal, sultan kenadiid, raaeg ugaas, all the 6 sttues in xamar in 1960 were all Absame/darood,

name me one famous people/ kings or warrior galjecel, yet forget Absame, or Ogaden or darood or mohamed zubeer, or reer cabdulle, from reer ugaas xirsi alone has produced Raage Ugaas and Qamaan Bulxaan and Mataan Cideed, famous man from 1700s, name me one famous galjecel from this century let alone 300 years ago

darood is somali, somalinimo is darood, like the english who built anglo saxon world , we created the somali world, our duuso/fart has done more than galjecel has in the last 500 years

notice how somalia horn was a battle between Ogaden, Mj, Dhulbahante, marehan in the last 150 years? the rest watched and were naago spectators, as those darood clans passed the buck between them for 150 years in the greater horn,

please tell me, what is it like to be langab gabz, a minority, do yuo wake up regretting it, wishing your awowes did more and fought and robbed more land and conquered more people, let mine? or are you satisfied with being langab,

when i land in kenya, ethiopia and jubaland, i whip out my passport, i have senators, Mps, presidents and feel like a king walking, i have relatives in all 3 nations in government, i can obtain a passport, own land for free, marry a sexy halimo from my clan in all 3 nations,

its good to be landeer, its feels great, so what does it feel to be langab warya?

we are Qureysh, darood comes from abdirahamn ibn ismael al kabarti, darood's little pinky finger has achived more for horn of africa than the entire galjecel will in the next 3 billion years, my dads family counting his grandfather and down own more land called doobley than whole of galjecvel times 5 times,

we fought british, the sayid and darood made somalinimo, we started somali nation, we ruled it, we created lands and state with king wiil waal, the poets, hisotrians, famous warriosr, cigaal shide, qamaan bulxaan, hawo tako, king wiil waal, sultan kenadiid, raaeg ugaas, all the 6 sttues in xamar in 1960 were all Absame/darood,

name me one famous people/ kings or warrior galjecel, yet forget Absame, or Ogaden or darood or mohamed zubeer, or reer cabdulle, from reer ugaas xirsi alone has produced Raage Ugaas and Qamaan Bulxaan and Mataan Cideed, famous man from 1700s, name me one famous galjecel from this century let alone 300 years ago

darood is somali, somalinimo is darood, like the english who built anglo saxon world , we created the somali world, our duuso/fart has done more than galjecel has in the last 500 years

notice how somalia horn was a battle between Ogaden, Mj, Dhulbahante, marehan in the last 150 years? the rest watched and were naago spectators, as those darood clans passed the buck between them for 150 years in the greater horn,
A picture speaks a thousand words the cadaan man says. :ileycry::ileycry::ileycry:

RIP meles zenawi 8 May 1955- 20 August 2012
I’m sure you shed a few tears as well sxb :siilaanyosmile:

please tell me, what is it like to be langab gabz, a minority, do yuo wake up regretting it, wishing your awowes did more and fought and robbed more land and conquered more people, let mine? or are you satisfied with being langab,

when i land in kenya, ethiopia and jubaland, i whip out my passport, i have senators, Mps, presidents and feel like a king walking, i have relatives in all 3 nations in government, i can obtain a passport, own land for free, marry a sexy halimo from my clan in all 3 nations,

its good to be landeer, its feels great, so what does it feel to be langab warya?
My 5th father was fighting against your sayids troops the mooryaans who Used the fake “somali nationalism” appeal to loot and steal at will. They were sent packing and their horses Still roam hiiraan. The great sheikh Hassan barsane died fighting the imperialist Italian whilst your kin were sending tribute to the Ethiopian emperor. Are u a Ethiopian citizen or a Kenyan citizen? Or are you a descendant of the immigrants who were resettled by siad barre in afmadow? Anyways it’s best I stop arguing with a noble quraysh man

My 5th father was fighting against your sayids troops the mooryaans who Used the fake “somali nationalism” appeal to loot and steal at will. They were sent packing and their horses Still roam hiiraan. The great sheikh Hassan barsane died fighting the imperialist Italian whilst your kin were sending tribute to the Ethiopian emperor. Are u a Ethiopian citizen or a Kenyan citizen? Or are you a descendant of the immigrants who were resettled by siad barre in afmadow? Anyways it’s best I stop arguing with a noble quraysh man

no offcne langab boy, yuor people are so dry they had nothing much to loot, kkulaha the sayid looted us,

also i was doing Diisow and dhaanto in afmadow in 1780 when your langab ass was busy searching for water, i cleaned out wardey and conquered them and and made them slaves,

No, I am Ogaden, you master and ruler, after God, i won you, i rule you and own you and you sit behind me, i gave yuo an Mp in jubaland, now we quite and stay happy or i will take that away and send you back to Hiraan to be abused by your 1991 fake hawiye cousins,

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Everyone is gunning to take them down. Not long left.
When will Deni Yoga reach Nirvana?

67087788_3379126045446593_7535468207562293248_n.jpg

Trending