Replicating The French Revolution in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
I'm for a single Somalia but how would we all come together to agree on a unified state when we all have different interests?

The most practical option is to encourage separate revolution in each state and optimally at the same time.

If you don't then what'll happen is that those regional warlords working for foreigners will end up mobilizing their population through some fake populist campaign.

The population in those states will end up working against your new people's government in xamar and you'll be fighting a war from three sides (foreign powers using clandestine tactics, states and Al Shabaab).

When you're fighting Medusa you don't just win by cutting one of her snakes down.

First take out the trash puppets placed there by foreigners and then let the people sit down and work out a plan for Somalia.

With them still running around I can guarantee you they'll have enough imported weapons and dumb foot soldiers ready to do anything for money.
can we stop the regional warlord working for foreign interests meme, the SL and PL governments work for their peoples intreats and wouldn't be included in any "revolution"

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
can we stop the regional warlord working for foreign interests meme, the SL and PL governments work for their peoples intreats and wouldn't be included in any "revolution"

Not sure if I should feel sorry for you or not.

You actually believe that the Puntland government is working for Puntites.

:snoop:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Patient ain't going to work for you.

The slaves in America were patient but it took them hundreds of years to get rid of their shackles.

Should we just wait it out for a couple hundred years?
Patience doesnt mean doing nothing. What I meant was that to be patient in achieving this goal and endure the difficulties that lie ahead and to keep going forward despite losing luxury easy lifestyle as now you will have enemies across the worldm If we have no patience,all it will take to undo our hard work is a food shortage.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
why wouldn't it be?

Maybe because those politicians have already given up on the population if it's filled with idiots like you.

Otherwise why haven't they developed anything past some dusty roads and buildings in the past 20+ years?

With a population of 5 million you don't even have a GDP 1% of Denmark that has a similar level of population.

I'm not shitting on Puntites but those politicians that you admire so much.

Tukraq

VIP
Maybe because those politicians have already given up on the population if it's filled with idiots like you.

Otherwise why haven't they developed anything past some dusty roads and buildings in the past 20+ years?

With a population of 5 million you don't even have a GDP 1% of Denmark that has a similar level of population.

I'm not shitting on Puntites but those politicians that you admire so much.
if you put it that way docent Denmark also only have dusty roads and buildings? what else have they done in the last 20 years?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@RasCanjero
I agree with you sxb that all clan enclaves and the puppet govt in Xamar are all foreign run. However the Somali regional states are too underdeveloped and lack the manpower on their own to repel foreign coalition. Only through a political and military co-operation between the new run regional states by diaspora Somalis could stand chance in the face of aggression.

Also,just like you, Im sick of the old fools from the diaspora or local ones who have sold us out.No election will ever change Somalia and the entire system needs to taken down

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Patience doesnt mean doing nothing. What I meant was that to be patient in achieving this goal and endure the difficulties that lie ahead and to keep going forward despite losing luxury easy lifestyle as now you will have enemies across the worldm If we have no patience,all it will take to undo our hard work is a food shortage.

We can avoid the food shortage not that would bring us down (see my latest thread).

In that post was meant to support @The alchemist point that it's all fixed.

That's you we have to be more aggressive if you want to change things.

Even if you follow all the rules you'd still get the IC coming after your ass.

That's if you get lucky and some drone doesn't accidentally label you as a terrorist.

Your enemies in Somaliawill have all the weapons they could want while you have to abide by the embargo.

Build your own weapons within rules in Somalia and your accounts abroad will get frozen for providing material support.

Shit it's like we're playing a game in hell mode.

Other countries just had to surround the presidential palace to replace their rulers.

This is about a Somali Revolution which will resemble the French Revolution in structure but not belief:yacadiim:

Sxb,I would personally carry out your execution along with your fellow gaal-raac and useless old fools who have held us hostage.:dabcasar:

I will slaughter you like Siad Barre slaughtered those 11 wahabi clerics

I will do it in front of your female relatives
And then afterwards I will take them to my bed . They will scream like at your execution :hemad:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
We can avoid the food shortage not that would bring us down (see my latest thread).

In that post was meant to support @The alchemist point that it's all fixed.

That's you we have to be more aggressive if you want to change things.

Even if you follow all the rules you'd still get the IC coming after your ass.

That's if you get lucky and some drone doesn't accidentally label you as a terrorist.

Your enemies in Somaliawill have all the weapons they could want while you have to abide by the embargo.

Build your own weapons within rules in Somalia and your accounts abroad will get frozen for providing material support.

Shit it's like we're playing a game in hell mode.

Other countries just had to surround the presidential palace to replace their rulers.

The weapons industry is probably the most important element needed. Also, the current Zaad in Somalia is a curse and it is effectively easy for UN to strip the population of their wealth. We will need a new currency that is free from the World Bank and rebuild the economy.

Some of the major issues that threaten a successful Revolution are:

Dependancy on Foreign Imports including oil
Tribal elders and Warlords
Weapons embargo
Trade embargo
Regional states and the Arab world
Western propaganda.

We will have to atleast impose a ban on all Somali news websites and impose Internet restrictions to curb foreign propaganda.

How should we deal with these.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I will slaughter you like Siad Barre slaughtered those 11 wahabi clerics

I will do it in front of your female relatives
And then afterwards I will take them to my bed . They will scream like at your execution :hemad:
Im sure thats what happened to your folks in Galgaduud. Try to not to lose whats left of your last tuulo you murtad

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
@RasCanjero
I agree with you sxb that all clan enclaves and the puppet govt in Xamar are all foreign run. However the Somali regional states are too underdeveloped and lack the manpower on their own to repel foreign coalition. Only through a political and military co-operation between the new run regional states by diaspora Somalis could stand chance in the face of aggression.

Also,just like you, Im sick of the old fools from the diaspora or local ones who have sold us out.No election will ever change Somalia and the entire system needs to taken down

The states don't need that much political/military infrastructure to keep stable.

The current warlords running them barely have a couple hundred soldiers with shitty equipment.

You just need to neutralise the heads and their allys in the local clan structures.

Other than the top echelon backing the warlords most of them actually don't get paid that much and want to see a better Somalia.

An empty promise of immunity and jobs will keep them of your back.

Regarding the population.... Keep them informed of your goals and involve community leaders as much as possible while filtering out known foreign patsies or crooks.

Open media and transparency is important here but it's obvious our foreign minders in some embassy in Nairobi or Qatar will quickly have plans to take advantage of it.

Censorship isn't the solution here ... the only option is to drown them out with noise. This obviously needs to be planned ahead of the event.

As long they can keep those few top towns in each state stable you win half the battle.

After that it's just agreeing to a temporary constitution and a political roadmap to distract your opponents while the real main focus should be to open up the economy.

The only way to build real legitimacy is by increasing the share of the population who's interests are aligned with yours.

Quickly create laws for land and property ownership.

Let people register vacant land within specific development zones and auction the most valuable plots.

When your land title depends on this new government being around means that you just got a couple hundred thousand supporters.

Once each state is under temporary control the "revolutionary councils" who came from those states can meet up with the other groups from other states and work out a plan for either coexistence, a union or a central government.

Don't really care what'll be but at least this time it would be created by Somali people instead of having our previous retarded constitution drafted for us by Italy and Britain back in the 60's.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Dependancy on Foreign Imports including oil
Tribal elders and Warlords
Weapons embargo
Trade embargo
Regional states and the Arab world
Western propaganda.

Foreign imports can only be embargoed by the bigger powers.

If it reached to a stage where the US/UK is willing to put up an economic blockade then we won't have any choice but to concede that round and wait for the next opportunity.

However I highly doubt they'll take it that far unless a cold war is going on and they need to secure the gulf of Aden and our annoying scrap is getting in their way.

It also means a major failure on our part since we ought to be tiptoeing around these super powers and not directly piss them off.

Once we have wadanis take back control the first thing they should do is work out a deal with these powers.

They obviously have interests in these regions and I'd rather us deal directly with them instead of their inept local enforcers in Ethiopia and UAE/Saudi A.

Those local powers are only interested in Somalia because we're coming across as easy prey.

Once we take back control of Somalia and its borders they'll scurry back home and no doubt will send over congratulations gifts asap to our new government.

They ain't worth worrying about.

We just have to focus on power hungry warlords and politicians who would sell their parents for a chance to be a king in a ruin.

Don't underestimate these rats. They've already somehow brainwashed their populations with qabilist bs or convinced them that they're working for them while they have the only mansions in the region.

Other than that I think I've already touched on the other points in my previous posts above.

There's still plenty to it though but unfortunately it's the only option other than a full blown civil war that can make thinks worse and leaves up opportunities for our rivals.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
In terms
Revolutions require a relatively educated populace (hence why they’re usually started by students, ie, Tiananmen Square (China), Tahriir Square (Egypt), and many Latin revolutions I can’t remember for their names rn), OR to be operated by an intelligentsia who lead the “peasant” masses who’re prone to putting their circumstances on God vs. holding their leaders accountable.

There’s a historic trend of revolutionaries being horrible leaders, but they don’t ever give up the power to someone more suitable to LEAD (they’re just good at the REVOLT end). Expert dismantling and building/leading require radically different skill sets.

You need a military mind and believe in a nation state to have a successful revolution. With the French, they declared war on the Hapsburg and unified the masses through war.

The examples you mentioned all failed. Egypt is a shithole and China communist party is still around. A Revolution is a complete reformation of the society and since we are Muslims, our ideas and philosophy are within the realms of Islam which is the foundation of our society. Liberals and Democrats are useless to Somalia and are part of the problem.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
walaalayaal lets be honest here:gucciwhat:

the french at least had a government to revolt against:bell:

how would we even revolt tbh, iq 68 would f*cking trash us:nahgirl:

one day tho it'll happen inshallah:rejoice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
walaalayaal lets be honest here:gucciwhat:

the french at least had a government to revolt against:bell:

how would we even revolt tbh, iq 68 would f*cking trash us:nahgirl:

one day tho it'll happen inshallah:rejoice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would have to be a diaspora led intellectual revolution, to ensure that it doesn’t turn out like 1991 but rather like 1793:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.