Replicating The French Revolution in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
This is a good proposal sxb, but we need a unified state and if we to slow to act, each mini revolution will be crushed
would never work, state level kulaha, puntites would never revolt because were happy with our leadership and our situation, I guess the south could revolt but their already in a revolution type state where they try to bomb villa Somalia every week so that won't amount to anything either

This is a good proposal sxb, but we need a unified state and if we to slow to act, each mini revolution will be crushed
So long as qabiil & religous extremism exists, Somalia/Somaliweyn will always remain a failure.

You need to attack the root of the problem & encourage a cultural shift in Somalis away from qabiil etc.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era

What exactly is your vison for Somalia & do you wish to erdaicate qabiil?

Rather than eradicate, it needs to be contained. The way that has ever successfully happened where tribes were contained is under the Prophet pbuh and Abu Bakr . Islam will the main unifying factor but clearly the current understanding of Islam in Somalia is heavily foreign controlled. An Islamic reformation which Somali led and controlled without changing any law is needed. Also each clan would be given in terms of how much they contribute to the state. Furthermore , it is in our interests that when we gain new lands, have some clans migrate there, preferably clans that pose a threat long term. The further they are from the capital, the better.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
would never work, state level kulaha, puntites would never revolt because were happy with our leadership and our situation, I guess the south could revolt but their already in a revolution type state where they try to bomb villa Somalia every week so that won't amount to anything either

Somalis back home are complacent sxb. You wont be ruled by a clan but by an Islamic leader of Somali descent. All clan enclaves are underdeveloped and are at risk from foreign control

Tukraq

VIP
I don't get why you guys hate qabilism so much lol, I think it won't be eradicated at the people don't want it to be eradicated, the government should save the wants of the people so we should make government with qabil interests in mind since it will be a factor in every decision anyways, might as well bring it to the forefront

Tukraq

VIP
Somalis back home are complacent sxb. You wont be ruled by a clan but by an Islamic leader of Somali descent. All clan enclaves are underdeveloped and are at risk from foreign control
also those "enclaves" are more developed than they have ever been under unity, its in those peoples best intreats to remain in those enclaves, plus they (PL and SL) aren't at any risk of foreign control lol

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
also those "enclaves" are more developed than they have ever been under unity, its in those peoples best intreats to remain in those enclaves, plus they (PL and SL) aren't at any risk of foreign control lol

It won't last for long. After other Somalis have fallen, you will be next in line. They hate us equally but don't want to fight us all at the same time

Tukraq

VIP
It won't last for long. After other Somalis have fallen, you will be next in line. They hate us equally but don't want to fight us all at the same time
not true the only possible enemy is Ethiopia since were no where near Kenya, and I would like mt chances against a starving broke severely disunited country like Ethiopia

If we ever get a French revolution, it will mean people like me executing people like you on the guillotine :comeon:

Liberté, égalité, fraternité

It is an interesting concept. Islam should unite Somalis, but u forget Somalis are tribalist first and Muslims second. U have the south people with their red eyes killing in the name of tribal affiliation and u have the North people with their red teeth cursing blasphemously as "Diintaadi waas"

We iz basically screwed!
5863.jpg
Yes you guys are and sadly i ain't the one screwing yallover

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If we ever get a French revolution, it will mean people like me executing people like you on the guillotine :comeon:

Liberté, égalité, fraternité
This is about a Somali Revolution which will resemble the French Revolution in structure but not belief:yacadiim:

Sxb,I would personally carry out your execution along with your fellow gaal-raac and useless old fools who have held us hostage.:dabcasar:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

I'm for a single Somalia but how would we all come together to agree on a unified state when we all have different interests?

The most practical option is to encourage separate revolution in each state and optimally at the same time.

If you don't then what'll happen is that those regional warlords working for foreigners will end up mobilizing their population through some fake populist campaign.

The population in those states will end up working against your new people's government in xamar and you'll be fighting a war from three sides (foreign powers using clandestine tactics, states and Al Shabaab).

When you're fighting Medusa you don't just win by cutting one of her snakes down.

First take out the trash puppets placed there by foreigners and then let the people sit down and work out a plan for Somalia.

With them still running around I can guarantee you they'll have enough imported weapons and dumb foot soldiers ready to do anything for money.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Never lose hope sxb. As long we are persistent and patient, they cant force in line

Patient ain't going to work for you.

The slaves in America were patient but it took them hundreds of years to get rid of their shackles.

Should we just wait it out for a couple hundred years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts