Renewable Energy (Wind/Solar) Development

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Hambalyo Reer laascanood. Rate will be 0.3c per Kwh, 70% decrease of the cost of electricity in hargeisa :salute:Btw who is Maxamed Jabuutawi? :hmm:

Hargeisa is 90c - $1 per Kwh:whew:

Good job reer laascanood/dhulos!

I've read an in-depth report that i found from somalilandlaw.com business section about how electricity is the biggest inhibitor for business startups. (Unsurprisingly)

I'll post it up later.

Last edited:
No praise for the Republic behind this great development :lolbron:

No praises for JSL this was invested by Mohammed Jabuutawi and he worked with Chinese company to bring this fantastic development.

First Solar energy in Somaliland is located in Lascaanood :up:

This will also bring job employment to our youth and hopefully new we will inspire more investment in Sool region

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
No praises for JSL this was invested by Mohammed Jabuutawi and he worked with Chinese company to bring this fantastic development.

This will also bring job employment to our youth and hopefully new we will inspire more investment in Sool region

Sanka ayaa la idinkaga tolayaa Somalilandnimada :ahh: This is a great start, hopefully we'll see many more similar projects throughout the country.

17973820_1269075076539676_3325620084795044668_o.jpg

Look at this moron trying to act like his government invested in this project.

And here is our hero who helped us with this development :)

17972402_1269075763206274_7935904027011753053_o.jpg

May Allah bless you :nvjpqts:

There needs to be regulation.

The poor locals get charged for switching electricity companies or even just no longer wanting any service from any company anymore. The penalty can cost hundreds of dollars so they end up just staying put.

The authorities need to ban that practice and prices will end up going down and there will be competition among the dozens of those electricity companies that are out there.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Electricity is expensive in Hargeisa imo its the biggest reason shops and restaurants cant have cheap prices

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم

We Relying on wind power in Jigjiga.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I know but isn't Jigjiga considered a Somali city, run by Somalis. you will understand if you live with the angry Og's