Rendile, the long lost Somali clan that has been niloticized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Language doesn’t mean shit in my opinion.

Most of those Rendilles on Google images are Ariaal, who are more Samburu mixed and more Negroid than settled civilized Rendille who tend to look more Cushitic.

Some weird dynamic going on between tribal vs civilized Rendilles.

Apollo

VIP
Why are you trying to link us to adoons?

They have less Bantu admixture than South Somalis, lol. Probably less than Benadiris even. All their non-Cushite genes are Nilotic or Omotic (South Sudanese, Southwest Ethiopian), while in South Somalia you have real Nigerian & Congolese ancestry roaming around.

They have less Bantu admixture than South Somalis, lol. Probably less than Benadiris even. All their non-Cushite genes are Nilotic or Omotic (South Sudanese, Southwest Ethiopian), while in South Somalia you have real Nigerian & Congolese ancestry roaming around.
All these bantu jokes I make about hawiye are just that jokes. South somalis are genetically identical to northern somalis.

Apollo

VIP
All these bantu jokes I make about hawiye are just that jokes. South somalis are genetically identical to northern somalis.

In every genetic study where they sample 100s of ''people from Somalia'' I see Bantu genes (real specifically Bantu ones, not generic ''Sub-Saharan'').

The Somalis on 23andme and the diaspora are not representative of average South Somalians.

In every genetic study where they sample 100s of ''people from Somalia'' I see Bantu genes (real specifically Bantu ones, not generic ''Sub-Saharan'').

The Somalis on 23andme and the diaspora are not representative of average South Somalians.
Anything below 20% is insignificant as doesn't affect phenotype.

0% Bantu should be the norm. Anything more than that is not acceptable.

Almost all Eritreans and Ethiopians are 0% Bantu. Only ans got Bantu genes in the Horn.
Ethiopians and eritreans have omotic DNA aso they have much higher % of negroid DNA than southern somalis.

Like I keep on saying you can still have 50% bantu on your DNA results but phenotype is the only thing that matters.

Apollo

VIP
Ethiopians and eritreans have omotic DNA at a much higher % than southern somalis.

Like I keep on saying you can still have 50% bantu on your DNA results but phenotype is the only thing that matters.

Omotics are native to East Africa. They may look funny and weird, but at least they are native to East Africa.

Somalia got polluted with Nigerian genes.

Omotics are native to East Africa. They may look funny and weird, but at least they are native to East Africa.

Somalia got polluted with Nigerian genes.
Still ethiopians and eritreans are polluted with Omotics though they are native to east africa they are a distinct population closer to bantus than other horners in terms of phenotype.

Apollo

VIP
Still ethiopians and eritreans are polluted with Omotics though they are native to east africa they are a distinct population closer to bantus than other horners in terms of phenotype.

Ethiopians and Eritreans are laandheer with populations in the 100 millions.

Somalis are 11 million laangaab that can be bred out by Bantus easily. Lol.

Ethiopians and Eritreans are laandheer with populations in the 100 millions.

Somalis are 11 million laangaab that can be bred out by Bantus easily. Lol.
Habesha are a minority in ethiopia with cushitic Oromos being the heavy majority in that country also many other cushitic groups like the harari,gurgura etc we can easily assimilate the ethiosemites....

Apollo

VIP
Habesha are a minority in ethiopia with cushitic Oromos being the heavy majority in that country also many other cushitic groups like the harari,gurgura etc we can easily assimilate the ethiosemites....

Amharas and Ethiopian Oromos are genetically identical. Former Agaws who got cucked by different groups.

Amharas and Ethiopian Oromos are genetically identical. Former Agaws who got cucked by different groups.
Maybe northern Oromos who border the amhara are similar but east and central oromos(Which is most of the oromos)are closer to somalis and afars.

@Amun this man is half bantu
hip-hop-artist-logic-visits-the-elvis-duran-z100-morning-show-at-z100-picture-id692985798

If whites with recessive genes can dominate the bantu gene then so can we.

World

VIP
Maybe northern Oromos who border the amhara are similar but east and central oromos(Which is most of the oromos)are closer to somalis and afars.
Oromos are more similar to Habeshas than they are to Somalis. Central/Eastern Oromos have around Somali-levels of Euroasian admixture, but both them and Habeshas are significantly Omotic admixed(20 %) + new Arabian(Oromos just have less of it). Somalis lack this new Omotic + Arabian admixture, making us divergent from both of them. I don't think Afars have been tested.

Lol, you are a dumb ass. Sorry.
I brought facts. Not only are we genetically similar we also have similar languages
father - abbaa
uncle - adeera
child - ilma
camel - geela
cow - sa'aa
goat - ra'ee
water - bishaan
rain - rooba
rock - dhagaa
mouth - afaan
eye - ija
ear - dhagayuu
paper - waraqaa
town - magaala
car - baabura
shoe - kaphe
famine - abaar
curse - habaarse
to look - eeguu
to search - barbaadu
money - maallaaqa
left - bi'ita
right - mirgaa
birth - dhalootaa
life - jireenya (sounds like Somali word for 'to be')
trust - amana
boat - dooni
cabinet - sanduuqa

Oromos are more similar to Habeshas than they are to Somalis. Central/Eastern Oromos have around Somali-levels of Euroasian admixture, but both them and Habeshas are significantly Omotic admixed(20 %) + new Arabian(Oromos just have less of it). Somalis lack this new Omotic + Arabian admixture, making us divergent from both of them. I don't think Afars have been tested.
Habeshas are agaw+SA+Omotic Oromos are Cushitic+SA+Very minor omotic

East and central oromos also alot of somali blood due to forced assimilation.

Apollo

VIP

Language is only useful sometimes, not always.

Most of Ethiopia are Agaws who got cucked by Omotics and Ethiosemites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts