Remember this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hideyokids.png

Antoine Dodson, the "Hide Yo Kids, Hide Yo Wife" guy announced he is "no longer into homosexuality" and become a Black Hebrew Israelite, who believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites.

:chrisfreshhah:
@AbdiJohnson can learn a thing or two from him. There is hope for you.

Bear in mind that he announced this back in 2013 but I just came across a reddit post that was talking about him.

Ma Sha Allah Black Hebrew Israelites. I ran into them a few days ago; told me I'm destined for hell for being an Hamite/Ishmaelite mongrel (they believe all Somalis are part Arab).

Apparently we're all going to be servin' the house of Israel in the foreseeable future

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Ma Sha Allah Black Hebrew Israelites. I ran into them a few days ago; told me I'm destined for hell for being an Hamite/Ishmaelite mongrel (they believe all Somalis are part Arab).

Apparently we're all going to be servin' the house of Israel in the foreseeable future

Don't worry, if it makes you feel better, in every single religion I'm destined for hell. Yours more then most.
:tacky:

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1:

That's what happens when your mother locks you out from the rest of the world.
:umad:
What you talking about? I'm rarely home lol. It's the truth.

"Homosexuality is a state of mind" - Jazwan Ricardo

"If homosexuality existed, apes would have been them first" - Charles Harfield

I hope you know that homosexuality has been recorded in nature. Too much anthropocentrism in the human psyche...

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals#Bonobo_and_other_apes
Roughly 60% of all bonobo sexual activity occurs between two or more females. While the homosexual bonding system in bonobos represents the highest frequency of homosexuality known in any species, homosexuality has been reported for all great apes (a group which includes humans), as well as a number of other primatespecies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
“Khanisnimo wax jirto ma ahan, wa wax la iska sheegay ii wiligayna ma arkin” – Guleed Jaamac (1633). This was quoted by Charles Darwin and was the cause of him re-evaluating his stance on this matter.

Are you saying that Charles Darwin made that quote and if so, why is in Somali and spoken by a Somali if we're having a conversation in English?:hmm:

I'm going ask for more evidence.

Plus, you haven't addressed my actual point.

Charles Darwin was a genius but not an authority on what is scientifically correct. He was proven wrong on many occasions as were great scientists like Einstein, Newton and Hawking to name a few. If your quote is true, then he was wrong.

Are you saying that Charles Darwin made that quote and if so, why is in Somali and spoken by a Somali if we're having a conversation in English?:hmm:

Charles Darwin was a genius but not an authority on what is scientifically correct. He was proven wrong on many occasions as were great scientists like Einstein, Newton and Hawking to name a few. If your quote is true, then he was wrong.

May I add that he* was also a ass racist, Darwin that is.***

More evidence? No problem.

“The chance of homosexuality existing is the same chance as lightening striking me right on the fucking balls” – Suwade McJagger (100BC)

“These ballz-sucking maggot s, they’re really gonna pay now” – Dempsey on CoD, Black Ops 1.

Charles Darwin himself believed that this is a fabricated issue. I mean look at him, does he look like he believed homosexuality existed? This is enough evidence.

images

If you're going to refute me, bring solid evidence.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
May I add that he* was also a ass racist, Darwin that is.***

Doesn't matter, he was a genius nonetheless. It doesn't dismiss the fact that he changed our understanding of nature.

He's a man of his time and thus has the attitude of the people from that time.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
More evidence? No problem.

“The chance of homosexuality existing is the same chance as lightening striking me right on the fucking balls” – Suwade McJagger (100BC)

“These ballz-sucking maggot s, they’re really gonna pay now” – Dempsey on CoD, Black Ops 1.

Charles Darwin himself believed that this is a fabricated issue. I mean look at him, does he look like he believed homosexuality existed? This is enough evidence.

images

If you're going to refute me, bring solid evidence.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ::pachah1:
You better be trolling or otherwise that's some stupid shit you wrote.

Plus, you completely glossed over the fact that homosexuality is prevalent throughout nature.
:childplease:

Doesn't matter, he was a genius nonetheless. It doesn't dismiss the fact that he changed our understanding of nature.

He's a man of his time and thus has the attitude of the people from that time.

You can't be a genius and a racist, that's an oxymoron.
A genius would not have harboured such ridiculous views irrespective of their social context.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You can't be a genius and a racist, that's an oxymoron.
A genius would not have harboured such ridiculous views irrespective of their social context.

But he IS a genius! The guy has given us the answer to the origin of life! It's highly stupendous to disregard that just because he was from a different point in time.

By your logic, the prophet did things that we consider to be wrong like...I don't know...slavery, child marriage and more. Are you going to call him out on it?

But he IS a genius! The guy has given us the answer to the origin of life! It's highly stupendous to disregard that just because he was from a different point in time.

By your logic, the prophet did things that we consider to be wrong like...I don't know...slavery, child marriage and more. Are you going to call him out on it?

Whoa, hold your horses! There's a reason it's a called a theory.

Uhhhh slavery? You mean having maids? Uhhhh Child marriage? You mean Aicha? She wasn't a child when he married her.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Whoa, hold your horses! There's a reason it's a called a theory.

Uhhhh slavery? You mean having maids? Uhhhh Child marriage? You mean Aicha? She wasn't a child when he married her.

image.png

I think it would be wise to first understand what a theory in science actually means before you try and assert your nonsense.

Also, it's highly laughable that you think that the prophet wasn't a slaver or that Aisha was a child when he married her. The cognitive dissonance is strong with you.

Muslim slavery continued for centuries. The legality of slaveryin Islam, together with the example of the ProphetMuhammad, who himself bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves, may explain why slaverypersisted until the 19th century in many places (and later still in some countries).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts