Remember this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 8072
I think it would be wise to first understand what a theory in science actually means before you try and assert your nonsense.

Also, it's highly laughable that you think that the prophet wasn't a slaver or that Aisha was a child when he married her. The cognitive dissonance is strong with you.

What's actually highly laughable is that you're using Wikipedia, Wikipedia to somehow support your already decaying argument.
But anyway it doesn't matter if it's supported by thousands of pieces of evidence if you can't call it a fact. A scientific theory is basically how people interpret evidence, doesn't make the hypothesis fact does it?????????

Yes, you would know for certain, wouldn't you? I mean you were alive when the prophet was, duh, I should have known.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
What's actually highly laughable is that you're using Wikipedia, Wikipedia to somehow support your already decaying argument.
But anyway it doesn't matter if it's supported by thousands of pieces of evidence if you can't call it a fact. in many places scientific theory is basically how people interpret evidence, doesn't make the hypothesis fact does it?????????

Yes, you would know for certain, wouldn't you? I mean you were alive when the prophet was, duh, I should have known.

How foolish are you? A scientific theory is completely different to the ordinary theory that you confuse it with. That would be known as a hypotheses. You're simply dismissing my source because you don't like its content. A scientific theory is the best there is. Nothing goes above it. Facts are practically a bunch of data and the theory explains them. Not so difficult. There are many theories in science. The Big Bang theory, Germ theory, Atomic atomic theory, theory of gravity and so on. You'd be a fool to deny any of them.

As for your last point. It's quite childish. I mean, I don't need to have been alive to know that it happened, in the Hadiths!!
:ayaanswag:

How foolish are you? A scientific theory is completely different to the ordinary theory that you confuse it with. That would be known as a hypotheses. You're simply dismissing my source because you don't like its content. A scientific theory is the best there is. Nothing goes above it. Facts are practically a bunch of data and the theory explains them. Not so difficult. There are many theories in science. The Big Bang theory, Germ theory, Atomic atomic theory, theory of gravity and so on. You'd be a fool to deny any of them.

As for your last point. It's quite childish. I mean, I don't need to have been alive to know that it happened, in the Hadiths!!
:ayaanswag:

Walal, hypotheses means more than one hypothesis, wtf are you on? Is your smarter-than-thou act finally crumbling? Sure seems like it.
I'm not dismissing it, I'm just laughing at it because you've used Wikipedia as your source...Like really? Out of all the sources out there you opt for one of the most unreliable ones? The big bang theory is basically bullshit, it and gravity isn't a therory, it's just out there, we observe it, it is a phenomenon or a law but not a theory, not anymore.

So how do you know that the hadiths are true???

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Walal, hypotheses means more than one hypothesis, wtf are you on? Is your smarter-than-thou act finally crumbling? Sure seems like it.
I'm not dismissing it, I'm just laughing at it because you've used Wikipedia as your source...Like really? Out of all the sources out there you opt for one of the most unreliable ones? The big bang theory is basically bullshit, it and gravity isn't a therory, it's just out there, we observe it, it is a phenomenon or a law but not a theory, not anymore.

So how do you know that the hadiths are true???

Look, I gave you the meaning of it and I provided a source which, I believe, is authentic. If you disagree then go research it yourself.

As for the authenticity of the Hadiths, I know the Hadiths are authentic because it comes from the Sahih Hadiths such as Bukhari.

The big bang theory is basically bullshit, it and gravity isn't a therory, it's just out there, we observe it, it is a phenomenon or a law but not a theory, not anymore.
I'm afraid he's right, and you're wrong. The word 'theory' has a well-defined use in the context of science that you can't possibly confuse with the way it's used in everyday language. Quantum theory's agreement with the experiments has been likened to measuring the distance between New York and London within accuracy to the thickness of human hair. But by your logic it's just a theory. Same with many others.

I'm afraid he's right, and you're wrong. The word 'theory' has a well-defined use in the context of science that you can't possibly confuse with the way it's used in everyday language. Quantum theory's agreement with the experiments has been likened to measuring the distance between New York and London within accuracy to the thickness of human hair. But by your logic it's just a theory. Same with many others.

i'm afraid you're both wrong.

i'm afraid you're both wrong.
It seems like you can't read, so I will say it again. Quantum theory's agreement with the experiments has been likened to measuring the distance between New York and London within accuracy to the thickness of human hair. But by your logic it's just a theory. That's incredible!

It seems like you can't read, so I will say it again. Quantum theory's agreement with the experiments has been likened to measuring the distance between New York and London within accuracy to the thickness of human hair. But by your logic it's just a theory. That's incredible!

no

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
You can't be a genius and a racist, that's an oxymoron.
A genius would not have harboured such ridiculous views irrespective of their social context.

Darwin wasn't a diehard racist. That's standard misconceptions perpetuated by the biases of western culture. He never believed in the human idea of ''progress''. Natural selection is just adaptation to local environment. Racist people misrepresented his scientific inferences for nefarious purposes. Darwin can't be blamed for that.

However he did make a distinction between civilized and savage races of man which was very normal at that time. But he never condoned that the civilized races should exterminate the weak races but rather help them. He was also vehemently opposed slavery and supported organizations that were against it in the imperial England, while the Islamic world were enthusiastically practicing it. That sounds like a progressive man to me. :manny:

Seriously? You're like a child proven wrong. :icon lol:

fingers+in+your+ears.jpg

Darwin wasn't a diehard racist. That's standard misconceptions perpetuated by the biases of western culture. He never believed in the human idea of ''progress''. Natural selection is just adaptation to local environment. Racist people misrepresented his scientific inferences for nefarious purposes. Darwin can't be blamed for that.

However he did make a distinction between civilized and savage races of man which was very normal at that time. But he never condoned that the civilized races should exterminate the weak races but rather help them. He was also vehemently opposed slavery and supported organizations that were against it in the imperial England, while the Islamic world were enthusiastically practicing it. That sounds like a progressive man to me. :manny:

who cares if he wasn't a "diehard racist", the fact remains that he was a racist

No my doing - you degraded yourself when you talked about topics you're clueless about.

But then again maybe it's not so much as degrading yourself as it's showing your level. :icon lol:

I still stand by my words, you and the other fellow are getting confused as shit.
My level of what? Intelligence? That sentence really says more about you than it says about me. Assuming my level of intelligence based on my definition of a theory, alright...Very, um...Smart of you indeed...Very.

I still stand by my words, you and the other fellow are getting confused as shit.
My level of what? Intelligence? That sentence really says more about you than it says about me. Assuming my level of intelligence based on my definition of a theory, alright...Very, um...Smart of you indeed...Very.
Your level of knowledge. Understanding what 'theory' means in science is very simple that not knowing it borders on making you illiterate.

Odeg

Gedo
You can't be a genius and a racist, that's an oxymoron.
A genius would not have harboured such ridiculous views irrespective of their social context.
Yes of course you can. Just as you can be genius being antiracist or religious.Or having any other beliefsystem. Its not determined by your opinion and im sure he believed to have valid reason to have those beliefs in the first place. This is ridiculous statement actually.

Your level of knowledge. Understanding what 'theory' means in science is very simple that not knowing it borders on making you illiterate.

Yet...Here I am...Literate and armed with knowledge so shove your assumptions back up your ass.

Yes of course you can. Just as you can be genius being antiracist or religious.Or having any other beliefsystem. Its not determined by your opinion and im sure he believed to have valid reason to have those beliefs in the first place. This is ridiculous statement actually.

No, you cannot be a "genius" yet believe in such ludicrous illogical beliefs.
A valid reason for racism....? Are you actually...Are you actually justifying Darwin's racist views, couldn't be?

Yet...Here I am...Literate and armed with knowledge so shove your assumptions back up your ass.
Armed with knowledge? Don't make me laugh. When I mentioned that your logic would dismiss the most accurate scientific idea ever (quantum theory) as 'just a theory', your retorted to saying you're wrong and, more tellingly, just 'no'. But whatever helps you sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts