Remember the Xalimo that married the west african nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say you can't find good Somali men. You're basically implying other race of men are superior to Somali men. You have bigger problem and that problem is self hate. By you dating out and marrying out, you can take that self hate view with you.

The Indians and Jews do it and they keep it within their culture. So its possible. Don't come with an excuse. If you have fetish for non-somalis men, by all means date / marry out.

How did you make that all about me?

I'm under 20 so I'm not trying to find a husband for a long time. I also don't date.

You sound really bitter and judgemental. Why the personal attack and the nasty tone? You dont know me and I don't really care what you think.

How did you make that all about me?

I'm under 20 so I'm not trying to find a husband for a long time. I also don't date.

You sound really bitter and judgemental. Why the personal attack and the nasty tone? You dont know me and I don't really care what you think.

You are playing a role in destroying the Somali community because you are promoting interracial relationships thus leading to a generation of self hate and racially confused half Somali kids.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

:dead: Even I'm triggered and I'm not a Farax.

You are playing a role in destroying the Somali community because you are promoting interracial relationships thus leading to a generation of self hate and racially confused half Somali kids.

Aren't you clever! You have it all figured out. Ohh, too bad no one knows you exist though.

As much as @Reiko bash Somali men. This is reason why she will never marry out. Deep down she knows this.

The reason why she bashes Somali men is that she's showing tough love, basically Somali men should improve themselves. I agree on her in that regard.

She posts pics and makes threads of interacial couples because she gets a joy from it. She wanna see you farahs jealous and bitter.

Nah, the woman wants her options open when her engagement fails.

My wife and I are happily married alhamdulillah. We both don't like selfhaters and half-Somalis :pachah1:

You mean you use to be married, before she ran off with another man aka the ajnabi.

I understand you are hurt but I am not the person who hurt, ok. :O27GWRK:

I also understand that you made it your personal mission in life, to find all the selfhaters like your ex wife and fight them wherever you catch them. But we are not her. We are innocent.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
But i rather see xalimos marrying madows than cadaans, what is your opinion? :hillarybiz:

:mjlol: The problem with madows is their inferiority complex and their colour struck mentality. Colonialism dealt them a harder blow that decimated their self -concept. When my father was studying in the Europe this Nigerian classmate of his got married to a fat, middle-aged Russian cook. When my father inquired why he was embarrassing madows with his lack of taste, he told my father he had options because he was a handsome man, while the brother felt a mishappen Olga is all he could get and that she would be exalted in his village back home for being cadaan and plump.:dead:

You mean you use to be married, before she ran off with another man aka the ajnabi.

I understand you are hurt but I am not the person who hurt, ok. :O27GWRK:

I also understand that you made it your personal mission in life, to find all the selfhaters like your ex wife and fight them wherever you catch them. But we are not her. We are innocent.

Your mad today huh? :pachah1:

My wife and I are happily married I don't know what you dont understand from that statement :pachah1:

Anyways, you seem triggered by my comments on half-Somalis and self-haters, are you a half-Somali? :pachah1:

Your mad today huh? :pachah1:

My wife and I are happily married I don't know what you dont understand from that statement :pachah1:

Anyways, you seem triggered by my comments on half-Somalis and self-haters, are you a half-Somali? :pachah1:

Posting this smiley:pachah1:x 3

Doesn't mean you aren't triggered haha

You can run but you can't hide.

:sass2:

:mjlol: The problem with madows is their inferiority complex and their colour struck mentality. Colonialism dealt them a harder blow that decimated their self -concept. When my father was studying in the Europe this Nigerian classmate of his got married to a fat, middle-aged Russian cook. When my father inquired why he was embarrassing madows with his lack of taste, he told my father he had options because he was a handsome man, while the brother felt a mishappen Olga is all he could get and that she would be exalted in his village back home for being cadaan and plump.:dead:

Thats why i always see madow guys with the fattest cadaan girls :mjlol:
But if i had to choose between madow and cadaan i would choose madow, because they have some kind of culture too, while cadaan people dont have a clue what culture is etc

Madoows and caadans are both bad for xalimos to marry.

Xalimos never get treated well by madoows or caadans they marry :pachah1:

I dont know, depends on the guy..you cant say all the interracial marriages are bad and all somali marriages are good lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Thats why i always see madow guys with the fattest cadaan girls :mjlol:
But if i had to choose between madow and cadaan i would choose madow, because they have some kind of culture too, while cadaan people dont have a clue what culture is etc

There are tradeoffs in both cases. Madows are not a monolith and neither are cadaans. Southern Europeans are highly family-centered compared to their western European counterparts. The stereotype of new world madows is that they love and leave and the stereotype of continental madows is they are prone to infidelity and/or plural marriages. However, African Americans are more generous than other races. They give more in terms of charity, which might signify more openhandedness. In the west, cadaans would confer greater advantages being the majority population. Cadaans are more likely to marry within their group compared to madows that are more likely to marry out, particularly the upwardly mobile ones. So a vote for team madow or cadaan is eventually a vote for team cadaan (somewhere down the road).:kanyehmm:
Nonetheless, Somali is the default as it contributes to cultural continuity and allows you to leave a footprint on the host society without being obscured by the swirl. It's also easier with respect to identity formation for future children. Somalis are very racist as well, in that they are a highly aesthetic (focused) people.

Yes. If you marry a non-Somali you are a self-hater. If she loved being Somali and loved herself she would marry a Somali but she chose not to. She chose to abandon her Somalinimo and marry madoow oo uuriyeey :pachah1:

I heard about the word. I love my wife and I'm not a self-hater. I love being Somali and being married to a Somali woman :pachah1:

1287329-you_mad.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We are not always going to look the same, beauty will eventually fade no matter who u are. I still think she is beautiful and I fail to see the point of ur topic OP? With that said I hope she is still as happy as she is in her wedding picture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.