Remember the Xalimo that married the west african nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its something :manny: but still not worth it to marry a guy who looks like that

I laughed way to hard, i hate this site
Now im stalking a random somali girl her twitter only bc she is with some african guy :noneck:

These Somali girls are self-haters and hate their Somalinimo. They wish they were from a Bantu country looool. The reason why she married niin madoow is because she probably wants to be a west african chick looool :pachah1:

Looool two days without chips and she's "struggling" :pachah1:

Naagaha qurbajoog :pachah1:

So she married a non Somali that instinctively makes her a self hater? Have you ever heard of the word love? I doubt you have

It doesn't make her a self hater...but she's no longer part of the Somali community. Her and future half madow son/daughter.

In Somali community, you must have qabil and identity to part of our community. Once a woman marries out, she loses culture.

So she married a non Somali that instinctively makes her a self hater? Have you ever heard of the word love? I doubt you have

Yes. If you marry a non-Somali you are a self-hater. If she loved being Somali and loved herself she would marry a Somali but she chose not to. She chose to abandon her Somalinimo and marry madoow oo uuriyeey :pachah1:

I heard about the word. I love my wife and I'm not a self-hater. I love being Somali and being married to a Somali woman :pachah1:

These Somali girls are self-haters and hate their Somalinimo. They wish they were from a Bantu country looool. The reason why she married niin madoow is because she probably wants to be a west african chick looool :pachah1:

Looool two days without chips and she's "struggling" :pachah1:

Naagaha qurbajoog :pachah1:

I read a lot of tweets of her and her husband seems like a good one :manny: its sad she doesnt want full somali kids in the future but thats her choice lol i dont really mind

But im not sure if she hates her somalinimo, things like this happen all the time..she probably loves that guy and thats why is with him and not bc she wants to be west african

Its sad tho bc she is too pretty for him but apparrrently shes stupid too so he can have her :manny:

It doesn't make her a self hater...but she's no longer part of the Somali community. Her and future half madow son/daughter.

In Somali community, you must have qabil and identity to part of our community. Once a woman marries out, she loses culture.

This makes me feel kind of sad, idk why
But what exactly is a somali community tbh

I read a lot of tweets of her and her husband seems like a good one :manny: its sad she doesnt want full somali kids in the future but thats her choice lol i dont really mind

But im not sure if she hates her somalinimo, things like this happen all the time..she probably loves that guy and thats why is with him and not bc she wants to be west african

Its sad tho bc she is too pretty for him but apparrrently shes stupid too so he can have her :manny:

If you loved being Somali and loved your culture wouldn't you marry a Somali?

It makes no sense how someone can say they love being Somali and are proud to be Somali yet they're with an ajnabi. That's hypocritical.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
IMG_4358.JPG

this is her child I found on her twitter kkkkkkk

If you loved being Somali and loved your culture wouldn't you marry a Somali?

It makes no sense how someone can say they love being Somali and are proud to be Somali yet they're with an ajnabi. That's hypocritical.

I agree with you on that one, and she lives in england, it shouldnt be too hard to find a good somali guy there, i would rather marry this lazy farax than a madow with that face :mjlol:

As much as @Reiko bash Somali men. This is reason why she will never marry out. Deep down she knows this.

The reason why she bashes Somali men is that she's showing tough love, basically Somali men should improve themselves. I agree on her in that regard.

She posts pics and makes threads of interacial couples because she gets a joy from it. She wanna see you farahs jealous and bitter.

Yes. If you marry a non-Somali you are a self-hater. If she loved being Somali and loved herself she would marry a Somali but she chose not to. She chose to abandon her Somalinimo and marry madoow oo uuriyeey :pachah1:

I heard about the word. I love my wife and I'm not a self-hater. I love being Somali and being married to a Somali woman :pachah1:

Everyone doesn't live in a place with a large Somali community with good men to choose from.

What do you want a person like this to do? Should they book a round the world ticket on their 18th birthday in search for a Farah? People will either choose what's available to them or stay single.

Everyone doesn't live in a place with a large Somali community with good men to choose from.

What do you want a person like this to do? Should they book a round the world ticket on their 18th birthday in search for a Farah? People will either choose what's available to them or stay single.

When you say you can't find good Somali men. You're basically implying other race of men are superior to Somali men. You have bigger problem and that problem is self hate. By you dating out and marrying out, you can take that self hate view with you.

The Indians and Jews do it and they keep it within their culture. So its possible. Don't come with an excuse. If you have fetish for non-somalis men, by all means date / marry out.

When you say you can't find good Somali men. You're basically implying other race of men are superior to Somali men. You have bigger problem and that problem is self hate. By you dating out and marrying out, you can take that self hate view with you.

The Indians and Jews do it and they keep it within their culture. So its possible. Don't come with an excuse. If you have fetish for non-somalis men, by all means date / marry out.

Thank you for replying to her with this wisdom @Aria is a self-hating xalimo who promotes marrying out.

Somalis live everywhere the diaspora and are scattered around everywhere stop making excuses for these self-haters.

A Somali person should look to marry a Somali when they are ready for marriage. A Somali will treat you better than an ajnabi who will bring you problems.

You sound like a xalimo who married out. Did you marry out?

Status
Not open for further replies.