Remember the single mom with half white kids from Norway

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Once again, the bitter faraxs have struck again. Y'all can't just congratulate her and move on?
lol there are maybe 2 people in this thread making negative comments about her. Yet you’re trying to make it seem like it’s all of us. Makes no sense.

Why do you care so much about what a troll is saying about her?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing liberal gaalo understand is you can’t control Muslim with violence. They promote visible Muslims who promote their values to normalise it to Muslims. Specially when it comes to lgtbq which Muslims are strict on. The hijab is powerful Muslim visual and if you can have visual Muslims promoting their ways they will reward them handsomely. They don’t care much for clear westernised Muslim who don’t wear hijab because they know Muslims don’t take that serious

@Angelina is smart and knows exactly what I’m talking about. She is just too much into I have to defend everySomali girl in public. Not every skin folk is kinfolk

One thing liberal gaalo understand is you can’t control Muslim with violence. They promote visible Muslims who promote their values to normalise it to Muslims. Specially when it comes to lgtbq which Muslims are strict on. The hijab is powerful Muslim visual and if you can have visual Muslims promoting their ways they will reward them handsomely. They don’t care much for clear westernised Muslim who don’t wear hijab because they know Muslims don’t take that serious

@Angelina is smart and knows exactly what I’m talking about. She is just too much into I have to defend everySomali girl in public. Not every skin folk is kinfolk
I agree sxb.. I don't understand why girls like @Angelina feel the need to defend every woman no matter the cost.. It must be influenced or driven by a strong feminist views. Again another term introduced to us to divide, conquer and ultimately change our culture norms and religion permanently.

Nah, it had nothing do with gender for me. I admitted I didn't know much about her.

I had no idea she was promoting trans and Lesbianism or saying she had feelings for women which is absurd for a hijab wearing Muslim woman to say so publicly. Tbh, you had no idea as well and went by a hunch. Anyways, i'm woman enough to admit that in this case you are right and no it had nothing to do with defending her because she's a woman as @Abdisamad is trying to claim. My point is if you're going to undermine someone, come with facts which Abdisamad did. So in this case now we know the truth.

Nah, it had nothing do with gender for me. I admitted I didn't know much about her.

I had no idea she was promoting trans and Lesbianism or saying she had feelings for women which is absurd for a hijab wearing Muslim woman to say so publicly. Tbh, you had no idea as well and went by a hunch. Anyways, i' m woman enough to admit that in this case you are right and no it had nothing to do with defending her because she's a woman as @Abdisamad is trying to claim. By point is if you're going to undermine someone come with facts which Abdisamad did. So in this case now we know the truth.
Fair enough.. I'm sorry if you felt offended by my above assumption.

I had no idea she was promoting trans and Lesbianism or saying she had feelings for women which is absurd for a hijab wearing Muslim woman to say so publicly. Tbh, you had no idea as well and went by a hunch. Anyways, i'm woman enough to admit that in this case you are right and no it had nothing to do with defending her because she's a woman as @Abdisamad is trying to claim. My point is if you're going to undermine someone, come with facts which Abdisamad did. So in this case now we know the truth.
I already mentioned the lesbian thing before and I forgot about her trans views. But I remember the thread about it here as well and I’m sure I even posted on it. My whole point was we have to be more cynical when we see fellow Muslim promoted to huge positions when they are young what is the reason behind. These gaalo believe in best way to take over peoples mind is to use their own people to promote their values. So I’m cynical of all these Muslims in entertainment world being pushed while being visible Muslims cause there is always a reason behind it

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
IMO we look different, move different, have different lives and views. :ohno:And I'm not a hijabi.

@Abdisamad and @Abdalla are too kind. :lol:

she honestly does look like @Sophisticate :obama:

On as side note, I don't like that they make her dress in an androgynous/tom boyish style which tends to exaggerate her elongated features. There is an agenda afoot to move from trans rights to transhumanism. And sadly people in these prestigous posts (especially minorities are used to foment these agendas). I see where @Jaydaan is coming from.
1622341135752.png

I do however believe Somalis are somewhat hypocritical. Just look at the thread title referring to her failed marriage and half ajnabi child before her accomplishment(s). @Angelina has a point. It would be like me writing a click bait title like Step father that wifed madow man's baby mama wins 5000/10000 m Gold in 2012/2016 Olympics to describe your beloved Sir Farah. Let's be honest, if she married an Abdi you would be boosting her. :dead:

IMO we look different, move different, have different lives and views. :ohno:And I'm not a hijabi.

@Abdisamad mad and @Abdalla are too kind. :lol:

On as side note, I don't like that they make her dress in an androgynous/tom boyish style which tends to exaggerate her elongated features. There is an agenda afoot to move from trans rights to transhumanism. And sadly people in these prestigous posts (especially minorities are used to foment these agendas). I see where @Jaydaan is coming from.
View attachment 187023
I can understand why some believe the hijab is being used as a prop to further hyperliberal that are outside of the food.

I do however believe Somalis are somewhat hypocritical. Just look at the thread title referring to her failed marriage and half ajnabi child before her accomplishment. @Angelina has a point. It would be like me writing a click bait title like Step father that wifed madow man's baby mama wins 5000/10000 m Gold in 2012/2016 Olympics to describe your beloved Sir Farah. Let's be honest, if she married an Abdi you would be boosting her. :dead:

Maybe we should do that one time, just to gage their reaction. Should be an interesting experiment. Something tells me they'll be defensive.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Maybe we should do that one time just to gage their reaction. Should be an interesting experiment. Something tells me they'll be defensive.

They would unconditionally support him.The double standard is glaring but I implore you and the ladies to start a negatively phrased thread shaming one of their 'own' just to see what happens.

It would be interesting.

giphy.gif

They would unconditionally support him.The double standard is glaring but I implore you and the ladies to start a negatively phrased thread shaming one of their 'own' just to see what happens.

It would be interesting.

giphy.gif

I care for my sanity too much for me to be subjected with angry posts from Abdis who lack self awareness, calling me a bitter 'Somali hater'. Their hypocrisy is ridiculously extreme. I nominate @Amira lol.