Remember the single mom with half white kids from Norway

Queston is why do you even think its worth mention or celebration? Millions of somali women send remittances each year to help less well off/ poor/ disadvantaged people. In many cases may well have pretty much financed our country during certain periods. Id celebrate each and every one of them individually before i celebrated am act of a woman securing a job like millions of others and who is doing it for self intrests. Whats there to even congratulate? I mean what? Is it because the role has some sort of western validation as being important (because its not).

Saxib, you lot celebrated chunks being a presenter at sky sports. Now people are happy for Rawda for being an editor at a high end fashion magasine. Same shit.

Saxib, you lot celebrated chunks being a presenter at sky sports. Now people are happy for Rawda for being an editor at a high end fashion magasine. Same shit.
They want to celebrate Chunkz, a Somali millionaire but won't celebrate a Hijabis success in the fashion industry? Even though she's modest?

Difference is working for sport network is not being part of seedy industry known for drugs and prostitution. The model industry is dark as well and most women get their life changed for the worse

I said before I think she is the most beautiful Somali model I seen who is active. I know who she is, girl is from my neighbouring country Norway. There was other threads about her in here like thinking she is lesbian

Well as a fashion editor she isn't going to be modelling. She is now going to be writing, choosing the pictures and layout of the magazine. I can see why they may have chosen her as she has he own blog it seems focusing on street fashion.

Difference is working for sport network is not being part of seedy industry known for drugs and prostitution. The model industry is dark as well and most women get their life changed for the worse

You don't read do you? She is going to be an editor. Do you know what that is? She isn't going to be modelling herself. She will be writing, choosing the pictures and layout of the magazine.

You lot had no problem celebrating Chunkz when he was making music which is a very satanic industry. Stop with the hypocrisy its tiring.

You don't read do you? She is going to be an editor. Do you know what that is? She isn't going to be modelling herself. She will be writing, choosing the pictures and layout of the magazine.

You lot had no problem celebrating Chunkz when he was making music which is a very satanic industry. Stop with the hypocrisy its tiring.
Tell him bestie! #purrrrr

Why would i celebrate that. I mean good for chunks but theres rankings to this. Many people are before chunks in my eyes. The guy that takes in a orphan. The one that sends money to the poor. I mean i could go on. Im not about to send a special mention for chunks before i send one for those people. Problem with you guys is you seem to forget those people but want us to congratulate someone who got a job for paying her rent and buying bags (i presume becausei dont know) or whatever other personal item. Tell me the day she opens a school for orphans or a hospital for the poor because ill be right there with you to congratulate her. Until then aint much of an achievement in my eyes. Shes able to take care of herself. So can a 16 year old.

Well as a fashion editor she isn't going to be modelling. She is now going to be writing, choosing the pictures and layout of the magazine. I can see why they may have chosen her as she has he own blog it seems focusing on street fashion.
Let’s see what happens and what she promotes first then. As time goes on I have a feeling this girl will change from pressure within.

Why would i celebrate that. I mean good for chunks but theres rankings to this. Many people are before chunks in my eyes. The guy that takes in a orphan. The one that sends money to the poor. I mean i could go on. Im not about to send a special mention for chunks before i send one for those people. Problem with you guys is you seem to forget those people but want us to congratulate someone who got a job for paying her rent and buying bags (i presume becausei dont know) or whatever other personal item. Tell me the day she opens a school for orphans or a hospital for the poor because ill be right there with you to congratulate her. Until then aint much of an achievement in my eyes. Shes able to take care of herself. So can a 16 year old.

I don't see any Faraxs writing paragraphs like this when people are celebrating Chunkz or any Somali man in the spotlight. You said 'good for chunkz' but you can't do that for Rawda.

Save it for then. Your hypocrisy is showing.

To be fair its the same. Its not like skys is know for its innocence.

I don't see any Faraxs writing paragraphs like this when people are celebrating Chunkz or any Somali man in the spotlight. You said 'good for chunkz' but you can't do that for Rawda.

You tell 'em bestie! #purrrr

If my hypocrisy is showing then your misplaced priorities are showing. Ive already shown you who is worthy of celebration and youve brought it back to someone who got a job. And sure yeah 'good for her' but whats she doing for anyone else that we know?

If my hypocrisy is showing then your misplaced priorities are showing. Ive already shown you who is worthy of celebration and youve brought it back to someone who got a job. And sure yeah 'good for her' but whats she doing for anyone else that we know?

Like I said. Save your long winded paragraphs for when a Farax achieves something.

Queston is why do you even think its worth mention or celebration? Millions of somali women send remittances each year to help less well off/ poor/ disadvantaged people. In many cases may well have pretty much financed our country during certain periods. Id celebrate each and every one of them individually before i celebrated am act of a woman securing a job like millions of others and who is doing it for self intrests. Whats there to even congratulate? I mean what? Is it because the role has some sort of western validation as being important (because its not).
tenor.gif

Trending

Latest posts