Remember the single mom with half white kids from Norway

I dont get it. Is this supposed to be some sort of achievement. If you do you must have some low self esteem.
Vogue is the most prominent fashion magazine in the world. Stop being such a hater
giphy.gif

What do you gain from undermining her achievements?
I brought up the cynicism behind it. My whole point is she got this because she is Muslim hijabi to reach and lure in more Muslims to the business. So that concern all of us. The difference between liberal gaalo and conservatives are liberal believe in inclusion and symbolism to win people over and convert them to their ways. Conservatives don’t give fvck and tell you. If you can’t see that then you blind. Why couldn’t the tweet just say her name and next Scandinavian cough editor. Instead it highlights her being hijabi and coloured. These are words to appeal to certain people.

I brought up the cynicism behind it. My whole point is she got this because she is Muslim hijabi to reach and lure in more Muslims to the business. So that concern all of us. The difference between liberal gaalo and conservatives are liberal believe in inclusion and symbolism to win people over and convert them to their ways. Conservatives don’t give fvck and tell you. If you can’t see that then you blind. Why couldn’t the tweet just say her name and next Scandinavian cough editor. Instead it highlights her being hijabi and coloured. These are words to appeal to certain people.
Cope.

Vogue is the most prominent fashion magazine in the world. Stop being such a hater
giphy.gif
Prominant to who? Did you really assimulate that well because youll be singing the norweigen national anthem as your own next. Id have more interest in the opinions of fashion from a lady selling diracs in a mogdushio souk because at least she mine or one of mine. But at the end you can keep claiming vogue as your own. In the end itll inherit to a blue eyed blond boy named alan (who does not much care for dark skin) and he'll send you nice letter of thanks for your allegiance while he passes vogue onto his green eyed blond daughter. In the end itll never be in your hands or anyone that looks like you but keep sacrificing on its steps. To me it aint more valuable than a fable from my grandma

Instead of calling me hater why not address my perspective. This girl actually became known by Somalis cause she married a white revert who divorced her and her family rejecting her and crying on YouTube. This was like 2-3 years ago and she was studying. So in 2-3 years she not only became model, but acquired so much contact that vogue had to hire her? I’m just stating the truth here. People closing their eyes and celebrate every Somali are just deluded. This is cynical and I stand by that. Deep down you know it as well. I have no reason to hate her cause she done me nothing

She might have started modelling years ago, but for small campaigns only in Norway. She might have started writing and editing for small fashion editorials in Norwegian for all you know. How the hell do you know? Deep down I don't think you're right because I don't have the mentality you have.

People graft for years behind the scenes. You don't know anything about her, nor do I. So why choose to hate like a middle aged habayar? Is this really the hill you want to die on?

Last edited:
She might have started modelling years ago, but for small campaigns only in Norway. People graft for years behind the scenes. You don't know anything about her, nor do I. So why choose to hate like a middle aged habayar?
That’s your only comeback hater maybe this maybe that. Take your heat out of the sand. Funny thing is I know deep down I’m right. But your need to defend every Somali girl is bigger. First coloured hijabi.......inclusion inclusion inclusion lool

That’s your only comeback hater maybe this maybe that. Take your heat out of the sand. Funny thing is I know deep down I’m right. But your need to defend every Somali girl is bigger. First coloured hijabi.......inclusion inclusion inclusion lool

I'm defending her because you're not coming with facts. I know nothing about her and i'm admitting it. You don't know her as well. So why talk as though you know what she hasn't been doing or has?

Is this really the hill want to die on? Its a mad bitter mentality. If it was a Somali man, i'd be defending him If he ended up being some sort of editor at a sports magazine. Why would I speculate negatively on my own people??!

Prominant to who? Did you really assimulate that well because youll be singing the norweigen national anthem as your own next. Id have more interest in the opinions of fashion from a lady selling diracs in a mogdushio souk because at least she mine or one of mine. But at the end you can keep claiming vogue as your own. In the end itll inherit to a blue eyed blond boy named alan (who does not much care for dark skin) and he'll send you nice letter of thanks for your allegiance while he passes vogue onto his green eyed blond daughter. In the end itll never be in your hands or anyone that looks like you but keep sacrificing on its steps. To me it aint more valuable than a fable from my grandma
Calm down. Vogue is not Norwegian. It does a lot of countries around the world.

If you don't think this is an achievement, why rain on her parade?

She might have started modelling years ago, but for small campaigns only in Norway. She might have started writing and editing for small fashion editorials in Norwegian for all you know. How the hell do you know? Deep down I don't think you're right because I don't have the mentality you have.

People graft for years behind the scenes. You don't know anything about her, nor do I. So why choose to hate like a middle aged habayar? Is this really the hill you want to die on?
Why do you entertain him?

I'm defending her because you're not coming with facts. I know nothing about her and i'm admitting it. You don't know her as well. So why talk as though you know what she hasn't been doing or has?

Is this really the hill want to die on? Its a mad bitter mentality. If it was a Somali man, i'd be defending him If he ended up being some sort of editor at a sports magazine. Why would I speculate negatively on my own people??!
Do you agree with my point of inclusion and symbolism liberals like to do? Or you think her being coloured and hijabi has nothing to do with it. Come on I know you know what I am talking about

Do you agree with my point of inclusion and symbolism liberals like to do? Or you think her being coloured and hijabi has nothing to do with it. Come on I know you know what I am talking about

The whole hijabi angle is being used because she herself created her own campaign called 'hands off my hijab'. So. Obviously they are going to have to call her 'first hijabi' ect.

Nah not really. She has the classic model facial bone structure and her fashion is really out there and quirky. All you need to do is a quick 5 min google search for you to see this.

Liberals do the whole inclusion thing for all groups. You have obese models, you have models with vitiligo ect. Say whatever you want to say about Rawda, but at least she looks like a model. She has the classic look they seem to like.

Calm down. Vogue is not Norwegian. It does a lot of countries around the world.

If you don't think this is an achievement, why rain on her parade?
Queston is why do you even think its worth mention or celebration? Millions of somali women send remittances each year to help less well off/ poor/ disadvantaged people. In many cases may well have pretty much financed our country during certain periods. Id celebrate each and every one of them individually before i celebrated am act of a woman securing a job like millions of others and who is doing it for self intrests. Whats there to even congratulate? I mean what? Is it because the role has some sort of western validation as being important (because its not).

What is the hijab for you?
Hijab is just a piece of cloth.

Hijab does not refer to the cloth around a womans hair, "Hijab" is a concept of modesty, implying both genders have "Hijab".

For women, it's covering hair and body.

For men, it's covering your bellybutton to your knees. Some might even argue covering your chest/shoulders.

If you're worried about a Hijabi becoming famous, do you suggest her not wear Hijab and sin? No, right? We don't know why VOGUE (A famous company) would want to politicize the Hijab.

The whole hijabi angle is being used because she herself created her own campaign called 'hands off my hijab'. So. Obviously they are going to have to call her 'first hijabi' ect.

Nah not really. She has the classic model facial bone structure and her fashion is really out there and quirky. All you need to do is a quick 5 min google search for you to see this.

Liberals do the whole inclusion thing for all groups. You have obese models, you have models with vitiligo ect. Say whatever you want to say about Rawda, but at least she looks like a model. She has the classic look they seem to like.
I said before I think she is the most beautiful Somali model I seen who is active. I know who she is, girl is from my neighbouring country Norway. There was other threads about her in here like thinking she is lesbian

Trending

Latest posts