Remember that Rahaf girl who fled from Saudi Arabia?

Many Saudi women and other Arab women love Black men. This is a famous online Black Saudi gamer called Xzit he is dating this hot Saudi chick called Dhay.

1612139481883654~c5_720x720.jpeg

1594702301500.jpeg
1594702328502.jpeg

Another famous Black Saudi Arab Youtuber, interviewing a Lebanese/Syrian chick and asking her if women prefer white or black men. ''She said to be honest, most women love black men''.

2:20

This Moroccan girl who made a live video on her instagram account, was asked by one of her viewers as to why are girls scared of black men. She said says ''no why, I prefer black men, I am just speaking about myself''

Last edited:
Many Saudi women and other Arab women love Black men. This is a famous online Black Saudi gamer called Xzit he is dating this hot Saudi chick called Dhay.

1612139481883654~c5_720x720.jpeg

View attachment 131834View attachment 131835

Another famous Black Saudi Arab Youtuber, interviewing a Lebanese/Syrian chick and asking her if women prefer white or black men. ''She said to be honest, most women love black men''.

2:20

This Moroccan girl who made a live video on her instagram account, was asked by one of her viewers as to why are girls scared of black men. She said says ''no why, I prefer black men, I am just speaking about myself''
This is true, especially for Arab North Africans. Moroccan women worship Black men, so many Sudanese women won't let their husbands visit Morocco for this reason. Plenty of Moroccan and Egyptian women even relocate to Sudan and become housewives. In Egypt all the white girls chase after dark skinned guys, and this has been happening for generations which is why there's so many light skinned Nubians.

The "progressive" "free" "unrestricted" ideology the west promote has brainwashed millions of muslims to become kuffar including many somalis some who are on this site.

:stopit:

The imperalist caadan men really have the world on lock by mastering psychology and pumping out crap on social media and television so susceptible low IQ individuals can reflect and fall for their xaar.

lanatulahi alayh

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
horoscope brains on guys are hard to find but he was slightly different...And that fake Nike( pic.2)watch tells me that it wasnt planned but her choice and I congratulate her for it

Both have traveled the globe to find love ohhhh:damedamn::lawd::ohdamn::mjkkk::patrice:

Trending