Remember that Rahaf girl who fled from Saudi Arabia?

She came here to become a baby mama on the dime of the Canadian taxpayer :mjlaugh:
I remember when she came to the airport she ate bacon for the first time and they were celebrating her lol. 1 year lady the Canadian tax payers take care of another single mother lol. What a disappointment. She said she fled because she wanted to study and not get married. And now she is saying she want to spend rest of her life with this guy.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She fucked up her self big time, she look nasty and dirty naclaa, :susp:Walahi Madow Gus makes women look used and abused:dead:

Imagine running away from the luxury of Saudi Arabia and ending up with a hoodrat and bread a Madow kid on top of that, khasaaro khasaaro dhashay.:snoop:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
And whoever opposes the Messenger after guidance has become clear to him and follows other than the way of the believers - We will give him what he has taken and drive him into Hell, and evil it is as a destination.
[4:115] Surah Nisa.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It's the mandingo making these girls rub from home looooooool

I swear to God, girls who sleep with madows worn out real fast and get saggy real quick, it is like them niggas live for the night n don't know how to reserve and not over use the chick, titties get saggy with in the first week and then the ass drops in a month. :mjlol:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think she’s doing everything she can to get back at her family. This is why you should establish trust with ur children and let them make their own decisions. :)

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I swear to God, girls who sleep with madows worn out real fast and get saggy real quick, it is like them niggas live for the night n don't know how to reserve and not over use the chick, titties get saggy with in the first week and then the ass drops in a month. :mjlol:
She is starting to glow being with this guy

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Her aabo had her driving around in Bentleys living big in Saudi and she dropped all that to be a black woman:russ: aabaheed must seething R.I.P his sharaf.:meleshame:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
:russ: your words are prophetic kkkk

They do overuse the chick and abandon her ass as soon as her body disintegrates into a fat flesh.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
And you guys complain about these wild child Somali girls (that are in the margins). This girl had everything and she settled for a fetishizing, likely broke madow.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Her aabo had her driving around in Bentleys living big in Saudi and she dropped all that to be a black woman:russ: aabaheed must seething R.I.P his sharaf.:meleshame:
I still can’t believe she got to work making a baby as soon as she landed in Canada :dead:

Trending

Latest posts