Remember that Rahaf girl who fled from Saudi Arabia?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Many Saudi women and other Arab women love Black men. This is a famous online Black Saudi gamer called Xzit he is dating this hot Saudi chick called Dhay.

1612139481883654~c5_720x720.jpeg

View attachment 131834View attachment 131835

Another famous Black Saudi Arab Youtuber, interviewing a Lebanese/Syrian chick and asking her if women prefer white or black men. ''She said to be honest, most women love black men''.

2:20

This Moroccan girl who made a live video on her instagram account, was asked by one of her viewers as to why are girls scared of black men. She said says ''no why, I prefer black men, I am just speaking about myself''
This is why SSA men face racism foreign women can’t get enough of the SSA sauce

Wow, I was following her live on twitter while she was in a hotel room (I think it was Thailand) running away from Saudi. Thank God she is now free and happy, even though I wished for her to finish her studies before getting pregnant. Anyway, I wish her all the best!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Remember the girl who fled her family in Saudi Arabia and sought asylum in Canada? The one whose plight the media pushed everywhere?

Rahaf Mohammed Al Qunun | HuffPost India

Well this is her now...

Photo by Rahaf Mohammed رهف محمد on July 12, 2020. Image may contain: 2 people, phone

1594743266848.png
wow...from Saudi teen lesbian to full blown Shanikkwa Baby mama

Last edited:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
My mom always said Arab women are very libidinous she lived in Middle East for a long time their women are lustfully crazy just like their male counterparts If they all had freedom you’d be surprised what they would do. They eat fish a lot. Arabs are very different to Somalis in that department. It’s not surprising she got pregnant right away with a black man once she arrived in the West lol you guys make fun of Somali girls but these women are tamed beasts.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Congolese men do extreme version of Sihr.
I swear i dont know whether they are monkeys or humans, yet they seem to phuck white, latina and middle eastern women:wow1:

If Sihr was not Disbelief, i would have went to Congo to learn about it.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Tbh saudi men will be meaner to their women because of her she should of thought of how her actions will affect her sisters back in saudi Arabia . :drakewtf: