Remains of a amazing creature has been found in Siberia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
This seems more logical than anything else.

In addition to that I'd like to Introduce my theory of how dinosaurs did not exist.

Think of a box of Legos. The box comes with a picture of what they Legos are meant to be used to be build like a space ship or an airplane. However, some creative people use the pieces to build something else. If I bought a box today and spilled the pieces on the floor of a daycare embezzling millions before the children arrived and told them to build without seeing the box, they would build wonders. Such is the case of archiologist. What if the tails of the dinosaurs we're just parts of the spin and walked on twos? What proof do they have they had scales? They found the pieces and went with their imaginations. DINOSAURS DID NOT EXIST, but caad and thamuud did.
Probably the worst conspiracy I've ever seen.

Mammoths and various other species went extinct to due to the changing climate along with hunters in Eursia and North America. What do you think led to their extinction?
a global climate event is what I think would have destroyed them since it was a global extinction.

i mean what are the odds every human group across the globe would over hunt all at the same time?

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
a global climate event is what I think would have destroyed them since it was a global extinction.

i mean what are the odds every human group across the globe would over hunt all at the same time?
Didn't different animals go extinct over different periods in history within different climates?

Didn't different animals go extinct over different periods in history within different climates?
yes.

mother nature is a , and sometimes climate does cause extinction.

wholly mammoths went extinct ,along with many other species of animals, all at once in different locations on earth.

obviously something happened, we just dont know what it is.

if meteors could have destroyed dinosaurs, something like that could have happened recently couldnt it?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
So one of the signs of the end was a Beast showin up, I am thinking we bring back one of these creatures through dna recovery and cloning, and it escapes:damedamn:

You must be joking. Humans are doing a fantastic job extincting earth’s biodiversity today.

Is that not mostly due to technology and other modern inventions/living and the side effects that come with it, such as pollution ect?

During the early days of human civilisation, humans were not able to damage the environment to such an extent. Surely?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
why would ad and thamud be lies?

You have people who believe Isa pbuh never existed and that the Kingdom of Israel under Dawud and Sulayman so it comes as no surprise that they deny Ad and Thamud.

For them, if a "scientist" says it, then it is truth for them.

You, sir, is a racist. There's no way my 123 variants comes from this creature.
neanderthal_hunting.jpg

It's been days and I'm still not over this :deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts