Religious Xalimos come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
IMG_1223.GIF

Yeah, that shit is crazy. A Xalimo in my school wanted to snitch to my dad that I was sexually active.:chrisfreshhah:
That ain't nothing g a mad mali girl tried to move to me back in college through her friends, i had a girl at the time so i said no but the crazy s mom and my mom were friends. So she told her mum i was dating a girl and i wasn't a virgin,

Lets just say the karbashing i got was unbelievable :liberaltears:. I can still feel it today sxb:mjcry:

:damn::ooh: I didn’t expect that you know. How did you silence the girl
The whole thing started when she first asked me to date her in front of all her friends. My answer was “no, I don’t do dates”.

Then that weekend she saw me in town on a date.:deadrose::deadrose:

She got so pissed and then threatened to tell my dad, but I was childhood friends with her best friend so I just told her to calm her down.:manny:

The whole thing started when she first asked me to date her in front of all her friends. My answer was “no, I don’t do dates”.

She got so pissed and then threatened to tell my dad, but I was childhood friends with her best friend so I just told her to calm her down.:manny:

kkkk I only started dating when I was 20. So I never went through that childish shit. :mjlol:

Zailah

Exam season guys !

:farmajoyaab: Rejection is a

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
That ain't nothing g a mad mali girl tried to move to me back in college through her friends, i had a girl at the time so i said no but the crazy s mom and my mom were friends. So she told her mum i was dating a girl and i wasn't a virgin,

Lets just say the karbashing i got was unbelievable :liberaltears:. I can still feel it today sxb:mjcry:

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
f*ck snitches

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts