Religious Xalimos come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjlol: I just did.

Most of my Somali girlfriends have gone all the and really dated foreign men before they settled down with a Somali who also slept around a lot in their youth. Yet they would only tell this to people they've known for 10 years or more because of the stigma and taboo around premarital sex.

Not everyone is as open minded as you are. Some will have heartattack if you mention holding hands let alone going all the way.
looool you have no idea. If a somali guy and a girl walk together in my area, a thousand eyes will surround them following their every move. :ohlord:. somalis are pretty in your business. I went to the local shop a month ago to buy beer and a habaryar was there, she gave me the dirtiest look ever. Luckily for me, most people in the area don't know who I am because I don't interact with them.

That ain't nothing g a mad mali girl tried to move to me back in college through her friends, i had a girl at the time so i said no but the crazy s mom and my mom were friends. So she told her mum i was dating a girl and i wasn't a virgin,

Lets just say the karbashing i got was unbelievable :liberaltears:. I can still feel it today sxb:mjcry:
Did you get any kind of revenge?

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Most of my Somali girlfriends have gone all the and really dated foreign men before they settled down with a Somali who also slept around a lot in their youth. Yet they would only tell this to people they've known for 10 years or more because of the stigma and taboo around premarital sex.

I’ve told a couple of people and it just helps that they know it’s so not my character to have a fling even though it happened as a spur of a moment and a bit

As far as I’m concerned, I’m a virgin so no problem so less reason to hear complaining from guys :manny:

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
looool you have no idea. If a somali guy and a girl walk together in my area, a thousand eyes will surround them following their every move. :ohlord:. somalis are pretty in your business. I went to the local shop a month ago to buy beer and a habaryar was there, she gave me the dirtiest look ever. Luckily for me, most people in the area don't know who I am because I don't interact with them.
Somali neighbourhood hooyos should learn how mind their own business. I had strangers trying to monitor my footsteps once the found out who my mother was. She knew how to shut them down as soon as they try to bring her gossip. Loool are you sure that woman didn't sneak video and end up posting on her Facebook page?

Somali neighbourhood hooyos should learn how mind their own business. I had strangers trying to monitor my footsteps once the found out who my mother was. She knew how to shut them down as soon as they try to bring her gossip. Loool are you sure that woman didn't sneak video and end up posting on her Facebook page?
kkk they are on that whatsapp shit now. Im a pretty risky guy tbh so I wasn't that paranoid. Plus my parents already know that I drink. My mom doesn't like it, but yeah.

Walk with her and reject her away from friends dee :noneck:
giphy.gif

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
kkk they are on that whatsapp shit now. Im a pretty risky guy tbh so I wasn't that paranoid. Plus my parents already know that I drink. My mom doesn't like it, but yeah.
Thats ok then. She can share it with her whatsapp group chat all she likes lool.

While we on this subject this female i fingered when I was 12 became a single mother less than a year ago:mindblown:
What world do we live in :mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts