Religious segregation in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again you are naive if you think these so called decent countries abide by international accords.

They do mostly, I think you hide your ignorance behind a thin veil of cynicism. :uCkf6mf:

Don't tell I'm naive, when I have successfully sued the state for violating the rights of unsigned children. They didn't want to but the rule of law and a court order forced them to abide :hillarybiz:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Yes. They're laughing AT me because I don't support people blowing up innocent civilians.

Go beg the Arabs whose booty you lick clean terrorist

:gucciwhat:

LOOOOOL israhell's made you their and your eyes are full of their jizz so you can't see the irony of your post. FOH w the bootyclapping, we've been discussing cadaans this entire time. Go clean your eyes naya.

LOOOOOL israhell's made you their and your eyes are full of their jizz so you can't see the irony of your post. FOH w the bootyclapping, we've been discussing cadaans this entire time. Go clean your eyes naya.

Kkkk @ Israhell.

May Israel continue to humiliate the Palestinians and may you continue to live undignified lives forever begging the West.

50 Muslim countries and you can only get citizenship in one of those countries (Somalia). You're a divided Ummah. You are also a very weak and very poor Ummah. You are the anus of the world. The world would be a much happier and safer and better place if y'all didn't exist.

Kkkk @ Israhell.

May Israel continue to humiliate the Palestinians and may you continue to live undignified lives forever begging the West.

50 Muslim countries and you can only get citizenship in one of those countries (Somalia). You're a divided Ummah. You are also a very weak and very poor Ummah. You are the anus of the world.

He's got a point, Ummah is a hypothetical at best in these times :farmajoyaab:

Everything else was uncalled for, Gary. You're the Anus connoisseur :sass1:

He's got a point, Ummah is a hypothetical at best in these times :farmajoyaab:

Everything else was uncalled for, Gary. You're the Anus connoisseur :sass1:

I speak the truth.

These people hate the West, hate the kuufaar and hate gays but they insist living with them.

Why are they here? It's because they have no dignity. If they had any, they'd go back to Somalia. Not only do they have no dignity but their cousins come to the West and risk their lives to come here.

It shows how defeated the Ummah is. The only pride they have left is attacking the West and gaalo and gays that invited them. That's all they have left to their pride.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I speak the truth.

These people hate the West, hate the kuufaar and hate gays but they insist living with them.

Why are they here? It's because they have no dignity. If they had any, they'd go back to Somalia.

@Steamdevolopment 's right, Jimothy.
Also I don't hate the west, how would you even get that from the convo we just had about how Europeans love Muslims more.
It's a shame your head's in your ass because being pounded there daily must be hurting your memory too :lolbron:

You couldn't migrate before as your country was classified as a safe space. Now that you have the opportunity the most pious are performing jihad through emigration.

They didn't emigrate but sough asylum, several years after the fall of the central government.

Our most pious are getting educated, most of the Somali men I met at university were religious :camby:

It's the non-religious muslim men who are khaasoro, like you :lolbron:

Apollo

VIP
They didn't emigrate but sough asylum, several years after the fall of the central government.

Our most pious are getting educated, most of the Somali men I met at university were religious :camby:

It's the non-religious muslim men who are khaasoro, like you :lolbron:

The welfare payments handed out by Whites to Muslims are viewed as Jizya from the dhimmis and a form of sunnah.

@Steamdevolopment 's right, Jimothy.
Also I don't hate the west, how would you even get that from the convo we just had about how Europeans love Muslims more.
It's a shame your head's in your ass because being pounded there daily must be hurting your memory too :lolbron:

Your existence on this forum is older than this thread.

I wonder if @paramedic would report someone if she found out he was planning a terror attack. I think the answer is no. Her character on the site suggests this would be the case.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Your existence on this forum is older than this thread.

I wonder if @paramedic would report someone if she found out he was planning a terror attack. I think the answer is no. Her character on the site suggests this would be the case.

I literally just say cadaan ppl are racist and suddenly I'm wearing a burqa holding the switch to a nuclear bomb in Jimothy's eyes. :gucciwhat:

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
It's not a fair portrayal of UK. Birmingham is unique for being a ultra religious basket case, it's the only place my salat was monitored. If you check the London maps, it's very different.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Looks like Birmingham loves segregation

upload_2017-7-3_20-41-55.png

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
This all started decades ago the areas with alot of Muslims were previously Irish, it's just that these areas have always been cheap l. When the immigration started they worked in the factories and lived in the nearby areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending