Religious segregation in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
How does it feel that the average person in the West would prefer a gay neighbor than a Sunni like you 100x fold? Is that why you hate gays? Don't you find it ironic the only people who support you in the West are the gays you despise?

:liberaltears:
Oh wow, gaalos don't trust Muslims? I could've never guessed!
:mjpls:
Most gays have a savior complex that most white liberals have where they view us as poor widdle oppwessed black and brown people that need to be saved by the big strong white. Not my fault they're like this

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Right wing conservatives would prefer living next to a wholesome Sunni nuclear family than to a gay black guy. :trumpsmirk:

yep, they're very worried about their children catching the gay lmao. For Sunnis it's a great opportunity to teach their kids racism.

Apollo

VIP
How Muslims are viewed in Europe

How gays are viewed in very socially conservative Germany that just gave gays the right to marry this week.

These are based on abstract thinking primed by media conditioning.

In everday life, it is the reverse. Most Christians prefer Muslims over Gays.

I feel sorry for the Sunnis.

They think Westerners prefer them over gay people, even with the daily suicide bombings.

Apollo

VIP

They think Europeans prefer them over gay people, even with the daily suicide bombings.

Who cares. Europeans will be subjugated into dhimmitude sooner or later.

Euro Jews have already been inquisitioned back to Israel.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo

They think Europeans prefer them over gay people, even with the daily suicide bombings.

Do you honesty believe that they'd look past your Somali looking ass and take you in just because you take dicks in? Nah you'd get deported with the rest of us, they'd think you're a sleeper agent for us.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate

They think Westerners prefer them over gay people, even with the daily suicide bombings.
No one is that deluded. The Quran has stated that the Jews and Christians won't accept us until we give up Islam. You don't even need to be a Quranic expert to see that happening in real life. The difference is that we know this fact while you're on here trying to share made up bull about the Somali community being filled with gays
1 million Somali gays kulaha

Do you honesty believe that they'd look past your Somali looking ass and take you in just because you take dicks in? Nah you'd get deported with the rest of us, they'd think you're a sleeper agent for us.

:hemad:

why are you begging me? I'm not part of your community. I won't be deported because I am the one who starts the Sunni bashing with coworkers and friends when a terror attack happens and I have done so since 2012.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
:hemad:

why are you begging me? I'm not part of your community. I won't be deported because I am the one who starts the Sunni bashing with coworkers and friends when a terror attack happens and I have done so since 2012.

... they're laughing AT you not with you, fool. I'd never beg a poofter, separate your delusions from reality boy.

Agree to disagree, I can see your mistake is one that can't be fixed until you see the consequences.

... they're laughing AT you not with you, fool. I'd never beg a poofter, separate your delusions from reality boy.

Agree to disagree, I can see your mistake is one that can't be fixed until you see the consequences.

Yes. They're laughing AT me because I don't support people blowing up innocent civilians.

Go beg the Arabs whose booty you lick clean terrorist

:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.