Religious segregation in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Gays are 10%.

15 million Somalis means there are 1.5 million Somalis.

But I gave the very conservative made up percentage of 5% to not trigger the Somalis
The 10% statistic has been proven to be a random number that Alfred Kinsey basically made up, along with his other reports concerning human sexuality that have been disputed many times over the years.

@FSMDOA don't you live in Los Angeles or was it the Bay area? I heard all the Somalis there are all liberal and progressive hippies.

Why the anti gay stance when I give you facts?

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Gays are 10%.

15 million Somalis means there are 1.5 million who are gay and lesbian Somalis.

But I gave the very conservative made up percentage of 5% to not trigger the Somalis

Just because you saw one other somali at pride doesn't mean that 10% of the pop is gay, Somali Jimothy.

Apollo

VIP
Gays are 10%.

15 million Somalis means there are 1.5 million who are gay and lesbian Somalis.

10% is too high. That is 1 in 10! Think of that..

2% is the real figure for homosexuals and it is a rare mental illness, not a normal common trait.

10% is too high. That is 1 in 10! Think of that..

2% is the real figure for homosexuals and it is a rare mental illness, not a normal common trait.

Whatever the number is, it's closer to 10%.

Do you really think out of 100 Somali men, 98 are straight and only 2 are gay?

Your first mistake is that you think I'd believe that.
Your second mistake is assuming the guys you gave head behind dumpsters were Somali because it was dark out.

You seem very clueless. I don't think you leave the house. You can only talk about female matters.

For Somalis it may be even 1%.
You live in a bubble if you think that 1 in 10 men are gay. :susp:

You don't live near Somalis. You live next to white people. What do you know? Have you ever met a Somali in Germany lol

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
You seem very clueless. I don't think you leave the house. You can only talk about female matters.

You don't live near Somalis. You live next to white people. What do you know? Have you ever met a Somali in Germany lol

:what1: I'm not the one out here saying Somalis are gay. Stop scrolling twitter and tumblr and get outside.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
@FSMDOA don't you live in Los Angeles or was it the Bay area? I heard all the Somalis there are all liberal and progressive hippies.

Why the anti gay stance when I give you facts?
Man you're the one who said that there are somehow 1 million Somali gays out there
:mjlol:
And here's an actual fact; the Kinsey Reports have been disputed against time and time again. 10% is hardly a reasonable number, especially when you consider that that statistic was formulated around the 40s and 50s.
And for the record, the Somalis in the Bay are even more homophobic. None of them f*ck with khaniis shit.

Man you're the one who said that there are somehow 1 million gays out there
:mjlol:
And here's an actual fact; the Kinsey Reports have been disputed against time and time again. 10% is hardly a reasonable number, especially when you consider that that statistic was formulated around the 40s and 50s.
And for the record, the Somalis in the Bay are even more homophobic. None of them f*ck with khaniis shit.

How does it feel that the average person in the West would prefer a gay neighbor than a Sunni like you 100x fold? Is that why you hate gays? Don't you find it ironic the only people who support you in the West are the gays you despise?

:liberaltears:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
How does it feel that the average person in the West would prefer a gay neighbor than a Sunni like you 100x fold? Is that why you hate gays? Don't you find it ironic the only people who support you in the West are gays?

:liberaltears:

For Canada you know that isn't true warya, we're very liberal and huggy and love everyone.
And for America you know that they hate khaniis and muslims equally, unless you white. If you have the same name your parents gave you, guess what buddy they consider you muslim too lmaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.