Religious Halimo Has had enough of Somali men talking shit about Somali women online

If modern day somali girls are like this, i don’t think marrying out is such a bad option. I like xalimos but things like this push good somali men away….

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My brother, you still chasing that platinum thread.. Myself I've become immune to gender wars, it's an old beaten out horse :mjlol:
:ftw9nwa: Somalis are boring with their sensationalism. Can they at least make the script more spicy. I'm tired of the same old tropes and ammunition. There is nothing left to say.

:ftw9nwa: Somalis are boring with their sensationalism. Can they at least make the script more spicy. I'm tired of the same old tropes and ammunition. There is nothing left to say.
Lool.. I remember back then when gender wars was popping at its peak, every second thread was xalimos vs farax lugo baasto going at it on each other.. Those were the days.. But was the miskiin cultured Xalimo :ohhhdamn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lool.. I remember back then when gender wars was popping at it peak, every second thread was xalimos vs farax lugo baasto going at it each other.. Those were the days.. But was the miskiin cultured Xalimo :ohhhdamn:
It's overplayed. With the advent of platforms like Twitter, I noticed that creativity in insults has declined. It's just a place to air grievances and be outraged. I also think people on there are addicted to negative reactions.

I don't know what would possess a Somali to talk sh*t about their own people on a public platforms before ajnabis who love to see us struggle.

If modern day somali girls are like this, i don’t think marrying out is such a bad option. I like xalimos but things like this push good somali men away….

Let's be real, you've expressed interest in foreign ladies a few times, have you not. You don't need an excuse to marry out, do what pleases you and duco baa lagugu dariya.

Some people just have a preference, lean into your preference, no need to demonise Somali women to do so.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
I see you ignored my comment, maybe because everything she highlighted about somali men is the truth, some of you guys need to stop acting as if somali women started this whole gender war and instead look at the bigger picture.
I despise gender wars but reality is hard to swallow sometimes, Halimos started genders wars no need to hide it or deny but it is what it is.

We should be focusing on other stuff and the remedy but we got Halimo Femcels now on YouTube who Divested out giving their 2 cents on Somali men in broken English, they are the worst ones why give your input on internal affairs which sparks gender wars when you should be focused on your new ajnabi community who probably consider you inferior.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Syrians mostly arrived in 20th century with Yemenis coming in there 30 to 40 years ago and Michigan is known to have the largest Arab Americans and mostly concentrated in Dearborn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Americans

However, the number of Syrians in America is comparable to that of Somalis, and Yemenis have a slightly higher presence. Despite this, Somalis have achieved more economic share and output, as well as in Western politics. Even if you do not count the west Just name a country outside of their native countries similar or close to the domination Somalis have achieved in Kenya alone.

I can identify numerous ethnic groups facing similar or even lower levels of success in the Western context. However, unlike some, their women do not resort to using these circumstances as an excuse to adopt a "femcel" mindset, lament about their situation, dehumanize their men as useless, or fabricate unfounded criminal statistics.

However, the number of Syrians in America is comparable to that of Somalis, and Yemenis have a slightly higher presence. Despite this, Somalis have achieved more economic share and output, as well as in Western politics. Even if you do not count the west Just name a country outside of their native countries similar or close to the domination Somalis have achieved in Kenya alone.

I can identify numerous ethnic groups facing similar or even lower levels of success in the Western context. However, unlike some, their women do not resort to using these circumstances as an excuse to adopt a "femcel" mindset, lament about their situation, dehumanize their men as useless, or fabricate unfounded criminal statistics.
Well said. The origins are always obfuscated to hide guilt. Somali men in the diaspora are forbearing to a fault.

The gender wars started as an offshoot of xenophobic hate. Somalis were subjected to unrelenting hate in the U.K by Caribbeans and Africans ( who hated being African) Somali women scapegoated Somali men to fit in.

Let's be real, you've expressed interest in foreign ladies a few times, have you not. You don't need an excuse to marry out, do what pleases you and duco baa lagugu dariya.

Some people just have a preference, lean into your preference, no need to demonise Somali women to do so.
No, i am realistic. I want my offspring to speak the same language as me, have the same religion as me, look like me & retain their noble somali DNA & features.

But if modern day somali women are already demonising us somali men like this… there’s nothing wrong with going for a second option in this case a white girl.

Somali girls can go & wipe out their DNA and spread the Madowification ideology. Keep demonising us.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
it is it possible our halimos have even lower IQ than us? :heh:
Aside from incels commenting on twitter, I am yet to see faarahs flexing with their ajnabi wives dissing halimas. @pinkyandthebrain
We are living our best life, we are not interested in being obsessed about Somali women who aren’t our immediate family.

It’s always women married to Dhagax men who hate Somali men with extreme passion

No, i am realistic. I want my offspring to speak the same language as me, have the same religion as me, look like me & retain their noble somali DNA & features.

But if modern day somali women are already demonising us somali men like this… there’s nothing wrong with going for a second option in this case a white girl.

Somali girls can go & wipe out their DNA and spread the Madowification ideology. Keep demonising us.

:comeon:

I don't know a single somali girl who married out. All the people around me are married to Somalis.

Somali women need to call out women like this tho. It's harder to deflect when it's coming from fellow women.

She's clearly using us for engagement regardless of the damage she causes to the community.

We are living our best life, we are not interested in being obsessed about Somali women who aren’t our immediate family.

It’s always women married to Dhagax men who hate Somali men with extreme passion
5B38B2E9-D6DE-49D7-B69B-29818D71AC19.jpeg

It’s always these ones who talk about somali men.

Trending

Latest posts