Religious Halimo Has had enough of Somali men talking shit about Somali women online

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP

Would have been better if it was in Somali🤣ajnabis love to see this type of shit

''The majority of the Somali brothers are weak'' Minute 6:01

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Now, picture if a Somali guy made the same video. These Halimos don't seem satisfied with a decade of opening the door for criticism and tarnishing the reputation of Farahs. Now, they've even ventured onto YouTube as a new platform.

I had to stop the video after she said you always see Somali women defending Somali men and going against the world for them mashallah we have some good sisters but the majority stay silent

techsamatar

I had to stop the video after she said you always see Somali women defending Somali men and going against the world for them mashallah we have some good sisters but the majority stay silent
I need to know what platform/App or planet name she visited to always see them defend and go against the world for Farah's. It's a bit contradictory to express such sentiments while making that video in English. I can't help but wonder if Nigerian or any other African ethnic group would engage in similar actions and offer their perspectives on their men to foreigners.

She can barely speak English but made video in English she just needed Ajnabi Views, if she truly cared about the topic or telling the bad apple Somali men to fix up or her trolls would have addressed it to them directly.

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Just checked another vid of hers

''Majority of our men are not good men''
'They don't know how to help women''
''They don't know how to treat women''
''They don't know how to follow the Quran and the Sunnah''

Venom 2 Reaction GIF by Venom Movie

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Just checked another vid of hers

''Majority of our men are not good men''

I've always looked down on chicks like this.
She wants to talk shit about somali niggas even though she's married to a non somali.

What's even more annoying is that men from other ethnic groups are just as misogynistic as somali men. Especially other African men.

West Africans and Central Africans are very active in black red pill and manosphere spaces. They have a larger presence in those spaces compared to east African men.

Never understood this whole being so worried about what's going on in the community and this whole "WE". "OH NO SOMALI SISTERS ARE BEING ATTACKED BY SOMALI MEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA" or "SOMALI GIRLS ARE LOOSE ONLINE AND ARE MAKING US LOOK LIKE DAYUUTHS"

Personally never really cared what goes on in the community as it really doesn't affect me, only care about my family and personal circle, some abdis feel physical pain when a fine halimo marries out.
:dead:

Only time something truly affected me was that halimo runner who was skipping during that race my phone got spammed by ajnabi friends for like a week straight.
:faysalwtf:

Kisame

Bro I don't even live in a big somali community so I was shocked when I saw the way our people behaved on twitter.

These chicks get hit tweets just by making fun of somali niggas.

Kisame

The civil war set somali men back. That's the main thing that pisses me off about the past 30 years.

Our diaspora came to the west as poor refugees that settled in ghetto ass neighborhoods. Most of the early wave of somali men that arrived here as teens/young adults struggled with assimilation and had trouble trying to level up financially. A lot of these guys ended up becoming truck driver and worked low wage jobs. So a decent amount of somali boys and girls didn't grow up interacting with successful somalis.

Gen Z and millennial somali men in the diaspora are legit the first big wave of educated somalis in history. Because back home most of our people didn't even go to school before and after the civil war.

Were out here getting hate from xalimos mainly cause of the actions of the oldheads and uneducated somali niggas. Our rep is in the absolute gutter cause of these niggas. Xalimos have taken advantage of this situation by demonizing somali men as a whole.

techsamatar

The civil war set somali men back. That's the main thing that pisses me off about the past 30 years.

Our diaspora came to the west as poor refugees that settled in ghetto ass neighborhoods. Most of the early wave of somali men that arrived here as teens/young adults struggled with assimilation and had trouble trying to level up financially. A lot of these guys ended up becoming truck driver and worked low wage jobs. So a decent amount of somali boys and girls didn't grow up interacting with successful somalis.

Gen Z and millennial somali men in the diaspora are legit the first big wave of educated somalis in history. Because back home most of our people didn't even go to school before and after the civil war.

Were out here getting hate from xalimos mainly cause of the actions of the oldheads and uneducated somali niggas. Our rep is in the absolute gutter cause of these niggas. Xalimos have taken advantage of this situation by demonizing somali men as a whole.
Same can be said for Afghans Syrians and Yemenis etc But you don't hear or see their women taking advantage of it and twerking for foreign validation, it is just humiliation kink that both genders in this hellish community have.

somali fobs that arrived as refugees is to be blamed. If we only came as economic migrants we wouldn't have the bottom tiers somalis following us.

Last edited:

Kisame

Same can be said for Afghans Syrians and Yemenis etc But you don't hear or see their women taking advantage of it and twerking for foreign validation, it is just humiliation kink that both genders in this hellish community have.

Syrians and yemenis were wealthier than us though when they arrived in the west.

Xalimos have taken advantage of the situation cause the first waves of somali men were poor and very conservative.

In the west no one likes poor conservative niggas. They get slandered the most.

I think we will see drastic changes within 20-30 years time when somalis will grow up with westernised somali parents who are ambitious and aren't benefit scroungers and strict. I also think by than Somalia would be progressive and finally higher socio-economic somalis migrate to America. I have small hope.

techsamatar

Syrians and yemenis were wealthier than us though when they arrived in the west.

Xalimos have taken advantage of the situation cause the first waves of somali men were poor and very conservative.

In the west no one likes poor conservative niggas. They get slandered the most.
lol Syrians and Yemenis came from civil wars just like us and they had nothing when they came lets be honest here mate, and they came as first generation immigrants.

Infact Somalis are much more economically grounded then both, name me single state or place in the west where Syrians or Yemenis dominate ? they don't even have place like Kenya for Somalis outside of their native countries and both are refugees in Somalia.

Trending