Religious Halimo Has had enough of Somali men talking shit about Somali women online

It won't work cause the avg somali nigga that marries out doesn't hate somali women :dead:

They just marrying whoever they think is the finest and is available to them.

Some of these chicks got immense hatred for somali niggas. We got some shitty fathers that have caused this. Now the younger gen has to deal with these consequences.
it is it possible our halimos have even lower IQ than us? :heh:
Aside from incels commenting on twitter, I am yet to see faarahs flexing with their ajnabi wives dissing halimas. @pinkyandthebrain

lol Syrians and Yemenis came from civil wars just like us and they had nothing when they came lets be honest here mate, and they came as first generation immigrants.

Infact Somalis are much more economically grounded then both, name me single state or place in the west where Syrians or Yemenis dominate ? they don't even have place like Kenya for Somalis outside of their native countries and both are refugees in Somalia.
Syrians mostly arrived in 20th century with Yemenis coming in there 30 to 40 years ago and Michigan is known to have the largest Arab Americans and mostly concentrated in Dearborn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Americans

Kisame

Plotting world domination
it is it possible our halimos have even lower IQ than us? :heh:
Aside from incels commenting on twitter, I am yet to see faarahs flexing with their ajnabi wives dissing halimas. @pinkyandthebrain
My cousin is married to an African American chick.

His social media presence just consists of him ranting about sports, anime discussions, and the occasional tiktok post with him and his wife trying one of the latest dances. His tiktok barely gets views as well.

I know another nigga married to an Arab lady and he just posts his travel pics with her on social media.

I know more as well that are pretty much non existent on social media.

Somali niggas that marry out are never problematic niggas.

Last edited:
My cousin is married to an African American chick.

His social media presence just consists of him ranting about sports, anime discussions, and the occasional tiktok post with him and his wife trying one of the latest dances. His tiktok barely gets views as well.

I know another nigga married to an Arab lady and he just posts his travel pics with her on social media.

I know more as well that are pretty much non existent on social media.

Somali niggas that marry are never problematic niggas.
my adeer is married to egyptian arab chick, and yo boy has zero presence online. Not even facebook. No one knows about him and his family.
He's a truck driver, he owns a house and quietly raises his kids. He only shows up when we have Somali gar to deal with.

halimas are almost compelled to drag our name(if there's any of left of that), through the mud.

Kisame

my adeer is married to egyptian arab chick, and yo boy has zero presence online. Not even facebook. No one knows about him and his family.
He's a truck driver, he owns a house and quietly raises his kids. He only shows up when we have Somali gar to deal with.

halimas are almost compelled to drag our name(if there's any of left of that), through the mud.

Yep. It won't stop anytime soon either cause we got too many stupid niggas. Those xalimo trauma stories get a lot of attention online.

We legit became the face of fgm even though many countries in Africa and the Gulf practice it.

Even if western Gen Z and millennial somali niggas become great fathers our reputation won't change as much if niggas back home are still being shitty parents.

Those unevolved niggas in the baadiyo will continue fgm and marrying off their young daughters to grown ass niggas. Fucking hate those niggas :pacspit:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
She has a very strong manly spirits.
Reaction Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Yep. It won't stop anytime soon either cause we got too many stupid niggas. Those xalimo trauma stories get a lot of attention online.

We legit became the face of fgm even though many countries in Africa and the Gulf practice it.

Even if western Gen Z and millennial somali niggas become great fathers our reputation won't change as much if niggas back home are still being shitty parents.

Those unevolved niggas in the baadiyo will continue fgm and marrying off their young daughters to grown ass niggas. Fucking hate those niggas :pacspit:
FGM is sponsored by women and practiced by women. It's strictly Somali female business.
our halimas are imtixaan from God, kind of like how black women are tested with black men and Asian men with asian women. We ask Allah for sabar jameel.

FGM is sponsored by women and practiced by women. It's strictly Somali female business.
our halimas are imtixaan from God, kind of like how black women are tested with black men and Asian men with asian women. We ask Allah for sabar jameel.
I'm sorry but who has an obsession with virgins? men or women? The practice was created to satisfy insecure losers who don't like the idea of their wives having a past. I noticed a lot of you like to deflect and say "It's practiced and enforced by women", but you gotta ask, why does it exist in the first place???

Kisame

What about the forced marriage nonsense. Those reer badiyoo niggas be marrying their daughters off to niggas that are 40+. Their daughters be like 13 years old bruh.

I'm sorry but who has an obsession with virgins? men or women? The practice was created to satisfy insecure losers who don't like the idea of their wives having a past. I noticed a lot of you like to deflect and say "It's practiced and enforced by women", but you gotta ask, why does it exist in the first place???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What about the forced marriage nonsense. Those reer badiyoo niggas be marrying their daughters off to niggas that are 40+. Their daughters be like 13 years old bruh.
That has to stop too! A lot of this ignorant stuff needs to end but you and I and those who hold similar views on these topics do so only because we have grown up in the west, and we have been educated here. A lot of that ignorant beliefs have been washed off(THANK GOD), but how do we convince geeljires back home to drop these backward customs?

Things like young girls being sold of to older men for marriage, female gudniin, and even small things like women having to wait until the men finish eating at functions to eat has to be thrown away like yesterday. This is why I proposed a forced mandatory education interntment camps for all adults and children in Somalia. Basically, a prison education system where no one goes out until everyone is properly educated.

Kisame

That has to stop too! A lot of this ignorant stuff needs to end but you and I and those who hold similar views on these topics do so only because we have grown up in the west, and we have been educated here. A lot of that ignorant beliefs have been washed off(THANK GOD), but how do we convince geeljires back home to drop these backward customs?

Things like young girls being sold of to older men for marriage, female gudniin, and even small things like women having to wait until the men finish eating at functions to eat has to be thrown away like yesterday. This is why I proposed a forced mandatory education interntment camps for all adults and children in Somalia. Basically, a prison education system where no one goes out until everyone is properly educated.

I like the forced camp idea. We need to execute the ones that don't attend the camps. I'm willing to volunteer as the Executioner.

I like the forced camp idea. We need to execute the ones that don't attend the camps. I'm willing to volunteer as the Executioner.
I mean they are literally jaahil ignorants, they do not know better so killing them would be unjustified. Have you noticed you can't have a civil discussion with Somalis, even seemingly "educated" ones in the diaspora without them resorting to personal attacks, or bringing your qabiil into it? When a person is educated, and smart, their prefrontal cortex is larger, thus they can override their emotional, chaotic and violent(limbic system), part of their brains. When they are jaahils, it's the opposite. internment camps is the final solution to our problems!