Religious Halimo Has had enough of Somali men talking shit about Somali women online

However, the number of Syrians in America is comparable to that of Somalis, and Yemenis have a slightly higher presence. Despite this, Somalis have achieved more economic share and output, as well as in Western politics. Even if you do not count the west Just name a country outside of their native countries similar or close to the domination Somalis have achieved in Kenya alone.

I can identify numerous ethnic groups facing similar or even lower levels of success in the Western context. However, unlike some, their women do not resort to using these circumstances as an excuse to adopt a "femcel" mindset, lament about their situation, dehumanize their men as useless, or fabricate unfounded criminal statistics.
Syrian Americans are averagely more wealthier than Somalis and also produced politicians who served in every section of US govt like governorship or state attorney or a federal judge while Somalis didn't yet reach that kind of level in American politics

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
01A2A33B-F79A-4EBE-A735-ADCEEDFA9DDB.jpeg

Me going up to my Oromo niggas after harar becomes 100% Afaan Qollo @GALAN @Daadhi Tarree @Abba Sadacha

I've always looked down on chicks like this.
She wants to talk shit about somali niggas even though she's married to a non somali.

What's even more annoying is that men from other ethnic groups are just as misogynistic as somali men. Especially other African men.

West Africans and Central Africans are very active in black red pill and manosphere spaces. They have a larger presence in those spaces compared to east African men.
Seems like she's regretting the fact that she married out and is trying to get other xalimos to join her. Misery loves company. :pachah1:

Trending