Relations between the governments in Jigjiga, Somali Galbeed and Addis Ababa are at a breaking point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is captured I’m hearing Federal troops left the city its suspicious
We'll see what happends later on tonight, some are telling me that Abiy is making a way for ONLF to re-capture the government in jigjiga and from what i know the ONLF will do the same thing as Abdi Iley wanted to do tomorrow, namely pushing for article 39.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
We'll see what happends later on tonight, some are telling me that Abiy is making a way for ONLF to re-capture the government in jigjiga and from what i know the ONLF will do the same thing as Abdi Iley wanted to do tomorrow, namely pushing for article 39.
Doesn’t make sense why would Abiy want to split up the country what about all the gas reserves :mindblown:

Doesn’t make sense why would Abiy want to split up the country what about all the gas reserves :mindblown:
You know somalis they talk alot.

The federal army came yesterday but was chased away from jigjiga by liyu police along with the citizens.

Churches in jigjiga, godey, degahbur and qabri dahar was burned to the ground.

Dead oromo bodies all over the place, that is what i heard from my father who just came back from the motherland.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You know somalis they talk alot.

The federal army came yesterday but was chased away from jigjiga by liyu police along with the citizens.

Churches in jigjiga, godey, degahbur and qabri dahar was burned to the ground.

Dead oromo bodies all over the place, that is what i heard from my father who just came back from the motherland.
Update us more bro. Call your relatives back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending