Relations between the governments in Jigjiga, Somali Galbeed and Addis Ababa are at a breaking point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It seems Abdi Iley's recent conversion to Abiyanity hasn't done much good for him.
:mjlol:
:damn::deadosama:
Abdi Iley better wear titanium underwear with two factor authentication locks.

This is the ONLF right now.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdi iley waa mujahid:salute:

Past ten years he has neen ruling ddsi has soon plenty of progress

Aar boowe jigjiga ii geeyaaa
:ahh:

Jigjiga is the most beautiful somali city masha Allah :lawd:

I hope this makes them denounce Ethiopia and reform liyu into a functioning liberation force

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Abdi ileey is a person responsible for so many crimes against innocent people, he should answer for all the atrocities he committed, however I hope these recent events unites the people of the Somali region to not only resist ileey but also injustice in the form of resource robbery.

Receiving 5% of the oil in ur own region is not a fair deal, I want people to live in harmony and work together to advance our societies but that is difficult if the intentions are not pure.

:)

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Really? 5%? I never heard of any agreement anywhere in the world where the owners get 5%.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:ooh:
Abdi Iley redeemed?
Abdi ileey is a person responsible for so many crimes against innocent people, he should answer for all the atrocities he committed, however I hope these recent events unites the people of the Somali region to not only resist ileey but also injustice in the form of resource robbery.
What's this?
:ohreally:
You're singing a very different tune here than in the Aidiid thread.
AUN

It’s best not to publicly discuss these historical figures specially since the wounds are still fresh. Instead let us focus on our similarities and constructing our nation from ground up.

:)
So kill Abdi Iley but "AUN, let's not talk about it" for Aidiid.
:fantasia2:
Now I know why you're always smiling. You hit the jackpot looting Xamar in 1991.
:pachah1:

:snoop:I hope these rumors are fake. I don't want to see Somalis getting killed again. They should've waited till Somalia actually had an army. :ohlord:We can't even back them up.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Andi Iley is a known crook and Addis is trying to look like it's cleaning house.

They've done a deal with the corrupted ONLF which could see them run for the next election again.

At least it would seem like a more democratic government then.

Wonder which Ogaden sub clan is behind ONLF lately.
If
Either way Iley is done for and he'll peacefully abdicate if the new powers and Addis give him enough concessions (i.e one way flight to Kenya with his head attached).

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
:ooh:
Abdi Iley redeemed?

What's this?
:ohreally:
You're singing a very different tune here than in the Aidiid thread.

So kill Abdi Iley but "AUN, let's not talk about it" for Aidiid.
:fantasia2:
Now I know why you're always smiling. You hit the jackpot looting Xamar in 1991.
:pachah1:
Jiron is Rahanweyne he must have Stockholm syndrome from Habar Gidir I wonder were Jiron pro USC warya @Jiron this is your people fighting for freedom against Caydiid side with your people

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Crow, have you seen the recent video of people being tortured in prison by ileey. It’s so horrific, he should not be supported man, the region needs someone with a vision and I am sure, after the hardship comes better days :)

@Shaolin23, I wish not to see or be reminded of those horrible times, so much hate and division caused the lives of millions of people. Remember we share the problems equally and in order to heal, we must accept responsibilities for the outcome that devasted the country for decades.

Only then can we move on and be a great nation again :)

Just heard news from my Mother and my Ogaden Upti that the Federal Ethiopian Military have taken over JigJiga after abdi iley was against the Oil take over.

Ogaden aunties crying over the dead , my uncles have said it’s very dangerous.My mum said she wants to take my grandmother and grandfather to Bari for safety.

People are getting killed

Just heard news from my Mother and my Ogaden Upti that the Federal Ethiopian Military have taken over JigJiga after abdi iley was against the Oil take over.

Ogaden aunties crying over the dead , my uncles have said it’s very dangerous.My mum said she wants to take my grandmother and grandfather to Bari for safety.

People are getting killed
no-one is getting killed you're exxagerating. iley was never against any oil take over lol this is the same guy kills his own people, you think he cares about oil? Nevertheless , abdi iley will face justice and Somali galbeed should be giving the right to self-determination!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's not looking good.
:kanyehmm:
Multiple sources on Twitter have corroborated Abdi Iley's plans to secede. This was our chance.
:jcoleno:

:yloezpe:f*ck. May Allah help our brothers in the Ogaden. If Ethiopia is bold enough to send their military to Jigjiga it shows how weak we have become as a people. Abdi should not be put to trial by Ethiopians only a Somali could put another Somali leader on trial.

:yloezpe:f*ck. May Allah help our brothers in the Ogaden. If Ethiopia is bold enough to send their military to Jigjiga it shows how weak we have become as a people. Abdi should not be put to trial by Ethiopians only a Somali could put another Somali leader on trial.
what? he's not and never was a " Somali leader " he was a tplf puppet and now that tplf has fallen so has he .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts