Relations between the governments in Jigjiga, Somali Galbeed and Addis Ababa are at a breaking point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
what? he's not and never was a " Somali leader " he was a tplf puppet and now that tplf has fallen so has he .
Do you think that the Tigray region will attempt to trigger article 39 when Abiy turns his attention towards them?

I think a Somali-Tigrinya alliance to secede could work.

Do you think that the Tigray region will attempt to trigger article 39 when Abiy turns his attention towards them?

walaal tigres where the ones who massacred our people and looted our resources there will never be an alliance and also there is no Real Somali region government to advocate for succession. The people who have our best interest is ONLF.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
walaal tigres where the ones who massacred our people and looted our resources there will never be an alliance and also there is no Real Somali region government to advocate for succession. The people who have our best interest is ONLF.
I hate the TPLF as well but they are Abdi Iley's allies. My hope is for them to fight off Abiy and secede together. I have lost faith in the ONLF. They aren't what they used to be.
:mjcry:

I hate the TPLF as well but they are Abdi Iley's allies. My hope is for them to fight off Abiy and secede together. I have lost faith in the ONLF. They aren't what they used to be.
:mjcry:
they weren't allies he just worked for them . He's meles zenawi's bastard child. Ethiopia is falling apart just like the Yugoslavia . Inshallah our people will be free!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It seems Abdi Iley has turned this into something about oil revenues. The House Speaker said on Facebook that they will not accept anything under 75% oil revenues from oil extracted in Somali Galbeed. We know that the truth is Abiy is trying to depose Abdi Iley however.

Abdi Iley is currently missing so they probably captured him.

It seems Abdi Iley has turned this into something about oil revenues. The House Speaker said on Facebook that they will not accept anything under 75% oil revenues from oil extracted in Somali Galbeed. We know that the truth is Abiy is trying to depose Abdi Iley however.

Abdi Iley is currently missing so they probably captured him.
he doesn't care about oil , he knew of the agreements and percentages years ago. He specializes in propaganda thats why there is also an Ethiopian military tank at the ESTV headquarters right now.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
he doesn't care about oil , he knew of the agreements and percentages years ago. He specializes in propaganda thats why there is also an Ethiopian military tank at the ESTV headquarters right now.
Yeah he just wants to keep his seat. He will accept 0% oil revenues if he can get that.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The Liyuu police are 40,000 strong making them the single strongest Somali army. I think the SNA is 20,000.
:mjlol:
:jcoleno:

Abdi iley had made his move ,
Let's see if the tigre have a balls to move in and help Abdi iley out.

Coward motherfucker the Tigre Generals,

Raw meat eater Amxaar is always an Amaxaar.
They will always back each other.

As far they are concerned they want the oil, and cabdi iley can go and f*ck himself.

Somalida needs to blow up the pipelines, and no investor will ever come back to Ethiopia, they had enough.
Short of forex, huge debt to china and etc.

They can not afford to go war with Somali region unless Papa UAE will bail them out.

It was actually the tigrays that told abdi iley to push for article 39, Abdi iley wanted to gather everybody in a meeting tomorrow where he would announce the declaration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending