Rejection

Why am not affraid of rejection? When I was in the dating g pool I would Literally make a fool out of myself then just go ok now I know atleast for sure that he hates me etc then be like Next!
Are you affraid of rejection if so why?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I've been told to f*ck Off to my face, elbowed in a club, laughed at, ghosted:drakelaugh:
But i can never get finessed :kodaksmiley:

If you feel hurt after a rejection you should watch your Ego. Nobody owes you attention. I only learnt that when i rejected a few girls in my life.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm used to everything been given to me. So my answer is never have to deal with it. Every woman I've been with were very clearly showing interested in me and if the sending mixed signals. Would rather not take the chance. Sometimes they be the first to approach but thats very rare.

Last edited:
Why am not affraid of rejection? When I was in the dating g pool I would Literally make a fool out of myself then just go ok now I know atleast for sure that he hates me etc then be like Next!
Oh, you're talking about dating, well I can't relate lkn if we which it to searching for a future spouse than I may be able to add something to this thread.

I do recall a certain gabar who I thought would be marriage material lkn when I was approaching her I didn't think about being rejected but whether she was already married, if however she wasn't married and she rejected me than I wouldn't find that a problem

lkn what would annoy me is if I didn't approach her than i would have to deal with constantly the thought going through my mind "why didn't I approach her WHY" and I'm one of those individuals who can't forget the smallest things, I honestly do not know why I still remember my primary school teacher's birthday cuz I heard her mention it once and it's stuck in my mind to this day. lkn Alhamdulilah me and that gabar are getting married next year InshaAllah.

Gambar

VIP
I've been told to f*ck Off to my face, elbowed in a club, laughed at, ghosted:drakelaugh:
But i can never get finessed :kodaksmiley:

If you feel hurt after a rejection you should watch your Ego. Nobody owes you attention. I only learnt that when i rejected a few girls in my life.
You sound a little crazy. :farmajoyaab:

Bohol

VIP
Rejection only hurts if you have a heart in the first place.

7xhfMoN.png

Never reject a xalimo or the whole tribal village will hate your guts

Trending