Rejection

Honestly I use to be clueless when it came to the dating game. After lots of heartbreak and confusion i finally got it. It turned me off from dating at all for a while i was depressed. No one really taught me anything i had to learn it myself but thankfully i've never gotten preganant did anything wrong alhamdulilah looking back i think Allah protected me walahi if your intentions are pure Allah always got your back.maybe this is why i dont mind rejection.
May Allah protect innocent girls out there.
It's a fools game, the bad always outweighs the good in these types of illegitimate relationships as is the case with anything that is forbidden.

If you don't have a thick skin it will destroy you on a psychological/emotional level and you become a bad person as a result.

As a female you should never make any moves that can prompt a rejection, nothing is more off putting to a male then a female like this.

I recall many years ago evaluating one sister slowly which she of course interpreted as courtship

Everything was going good until she began to make demands and talked about her time being wasted, a ploy to get me to commit and a blatant power play.

That was the end for it for me, she failed on two counts, her inability to control her emotions despite her high interest which is a sign of low intelligence

And her power play which demonstrates a unhealthy proclivity and disposition for argumentation

Two deadly negative traits when combined together virtually guarantees an ugly contentious divorce down the line.

This type of rejection is different because it's not about your looks but rather how compatible you are, being incompatible doesn't make you a bad person.

I always make it a point to let the person know, but again in that particular example it was my fault

I should have seen those traits from the get go and if I did my homework before it wouldn't have gone past the banter phase and there would be no need to exchange numbers or get falsely tainted by her as the one that tried it but got rejected.

Has a man you need to do go through about 4000 rejections before you find the one cause women have so many options its unbelievable. I call it a numbers game simply as. This said person isn't interested in me, then I move onto the next one.

I use to hate rejection because it took a toll on my mental health, now I just scrap it off as if its nothing.

Tell me more about this rejection that left you reeling walal what happened exactly
I think it's because of how much time I put into it. She showed interest at first and just suddenly switched up on me out of nowhere. Instead of letting it go I pressed things and she dug in her heels and let the fangs come out. Really surprised me and caught me off guard I guess. I don't usually mind getting rejected intially cause it's so vain when you don't know someone, you just move on. In this case she got to know me and didn't like what she saw for whatever reason.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
I fear rejection to such an extent that I can never shoot my shot. Women that are moving to men are soldiers, with hearts of steel that can battle the impossible.

Even when getting to know a guy, the first few months i keep my cards to myself as I want to observe how serious and how into me he is. I've never been the type of woman that jumps in head first, as deep down, although I don't show it, i'm pretty sensitive and at times emotional so no way am I allowing an F boy get the most of me. I need to feel 100% reassured that he is being genuine with me before I even take him seriously.

Women need to be careful though when they shoot their shot. Men are ultimately hunters and unfortunately, a lot of men are not mature enough to appreciate a decent girl that knows what she wants, if they are not the ones doing the chasing.

U listen to Steve Harvey soo maha :siilaanyosmile:

Trending