Refuting the Claim that Prophet ﷺ was a Pedophile

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kuffar (like some on this here thread), have been refuted time and time again for 1400 years.

Every few years, they come up with some new thing, for example the s and trannys being excepted in the western world. Then they'll look at Islam and Muslims and whine about Islam not excepting them or whatnot.

Then it's back to the usual Aisha's age (RA) and slavery amongst other things. These kuffar will never expect Islam or Muslims, not until you sniff the same rectum they do.

As Allah says:

“O you who believe! Take not as (your) Bitaanah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses) if you understand.

119. Lo! You are the ones who love them but they love you not, and you believe in all the Scriptures [i.e. you believe in the Tawraat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), while they disbelieve in your Book, the Qur’aan]. And when they meet you, they say, ‘We believe.’ But when they are alone, they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: ‘Perish in your rage. Certainly, Allaah knows what is in the breasts (all the secrets).’

120. If a good befalls you, it grieves them, but if some evil overtakes you, they rejoice at it. But if you remain patient and become Al-Muttaqoon (the pious — See V.2:2), not the least harm will their cunning do to you. Surely, Allaah surrounds all that they do”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:118-120]

No matter what you do or say they'll never believe or accept you until you leave Islam. It's better for you (and other muslims) to have discussions with those that have deviant methodology (the other sects in Islam), not the kuffar.

Let them laugh about this, it literally affects no one outside of this thread.

I am not a kuffar I just don't have any reliable proof that he, in fact, married her at the age of 9. The truth is no one knows for certain how old she is. I personally don't care about what the prophet allegedly did in his private life since there is no 100% proof ( I don't consider narration in hadiths as real proof)

I am not a kuffar I just don't have any reliable proof that he, in fact, married her at the age of 9. The truth is no one knows for certain how old she is. I personally don't care about what the prophet allegedly did in his private life since there is no 100% proof ( I don't consider narration in hadiths as real proof)

The proof is there, you just don't want to except it. That is a personal problem man.

No one saw any problem with it, certainly not at that time, not until some white devil in the 1920s or so wrote a book. Ironically he was attacking Islam, what better way to do that than to insult and slander our prophet.

Ramen

🌸
no such a thing as homophobia
it;s like saying pedophobia
homo are the problem, not the normal people
Gays are useful,,, sometimes

They could protect children and women from other men/animals when the men were hunting together. You wont worry about someone hitting on your wife or your wife trying to get laid

- Professor Henni

The proof is there, you just don't want to except it. That is a personal problem man.

No one saw any problem with it, certainly not at that time, not until some white devil in the 1920s or so wrote a book. Ironically he was attacking Islam, what better way to do that than to insult and slander our prophet.

Historians do not consider the hadiths narrations even the sahih ones authentic by any stretch of the imagination.

There is historical agnosticism on many areas of Muhammad's life and to pretend otherwise is to be counterfactual.

The proof isn't there tho! There are contradicting hadiths about the age of Aisha when she married the prophet (saw).

Gays are useful,,, sometimes

They could protect children and women from other men/animals when the men were hunting together. You wont worry about someone hitting on your wife or your wife trying to get laid

- Professor Henni
They also protect us from overpopulation. Somalis who breed like rabbits are so ungrateful :kanyehmm:

The proof isn't there tho! There are contradicting hadiths about the age of Aisha when she married the prophet (saw).

They're weak and or made up. If you actually wanted to know, you'd research it properly yourself, or even better ask a scholar of hadith. Somalispot with the hidden kafirs isn't the place. Lord knows they don't have the balls or the clit to come out to their families.

Ramen

🌸
They also protect us from overpopulation. Somalis who breed like rabbits are so ungrateful :kanyehmm:
Why waste 9 months of your life on a child that might turn out to be a loser when you can adopt a child!

If the child turns out to be a loser!
Return it

Historians do not consider the hadiths narrations even the sahih ones authentic by any stretch of the imagination.

There is historical agnosticism on many areas of Muhammad's life and to pretend otherwise is to be counterfactual.

Who gives a shit about what historians say? Some kafirs opinion on Islam matters not to me or other muslims (it shouldn't).

Right right said so by John Smith the kafir. Or was it Abdullah Sameer the Ex-Muslim. Or maybe that female Muslim agnostic (whatever the hell that is). Again ain't nobody care what some gaal says about Islam, under the pretext of "history".

Who gives a shit about what historians say? Some kafirs opinion on Islam matters not to me or other muslims (it shouldn't).

Right right said so by John Smith the kafir. Or was it Abdullah Sameer the Ex-Muslim. Or maybe that female Muslim agnostic (whatever the hell that is). Again ain't nobody care what some gaal says about Islam, under the pretext of "history".
Don't argue with them sxb لكم دينكم ولي دين it's pointless arguing with gaalo like those let them jerk each other off in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts