Refuting the Claim that Prophet ﷺ was a Pedophile

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not comfortable with the fact that Islam is okay with and supports pedophilia, just leave because you're not a true Muslim and you will go to hell. I respect Muslims who are strong in their faith and accept that pedophilia is okay in Islam instead of those who do mental gymnastics and deny it. Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile

There is a several other definitions of pedophile:

"An adult who is sexually attracted to young children"

Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/pedophile

"A
n adult who is sexually attracted to children"

Source: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/pedophile

A girl who had her period at 9 is still a child and by most definitions a young child as-well, thus Muhammad can't escape pedophilia trough this argument by definition.
Even your refutation premise is based on cherry-picking :pachah1:

Still that nigga had sex with a teen when he was old. Creepy ass prophet:gaasdrink:
She wasn't a teen. He penetrated her starting at age 9 when she finally had her period. In Islam, if your child bride hasn't had her period yet, you can still dry hump her or f*ck her thighs.

Ramen

🌸
looooooooooooooool a child is a child

stop making excuses

well he did marry her before she got her period. Why would anyone marry a person who youre not attracted to? "" Pedophilia is when an adult sexual attraction to prepubescent children, Aisha was post-pubescent "

They did the nasty when she was 9
a 9 y/o is still a developing child

Last edited:
If you're not comfortable with the fact that Islam is okay with and supports pedophilia, just leave because you're not a true Muslim and you will go to hell. I respect Muslims who are strong in their faith and accept that pedophilia is okay in Islam instead of those who do mental gymnastics and deny it. Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile
loooooooool :drakelaugh::dead:

i'm a left wing muslim this is hard for me

Oh nabi S.A.W why did you have to make it soo hard for us to back you :tocry:

i am literally lost for words when my non muslim friends hit me with that "is it actaully true that your prophet married a 9 years kid :what::umwhat:??

This is what 9 years muslim girl looks like, it's a baby basically
2018-muslim-girls-swimwear-modest-islamic-swimsuit-iezuaaf-1812-22-iezuaaf@11.jpg

DOES ANY STUDIDED MUSLIM HAVE A GOOD ANSWER I CAN GIVE TO THEM:wtf:

INSTEAD OF DOING THIS EVERY TIME
tenor.gif

wallahi it ain't easy being a muslim today:wow:

why did my parents have to give me a arab name:ummhmm:

loooooooool :drakelaugh::dead:

i'm a left wing muslim this is hard for me

Oh nabi S.A.W why did you have to make it soo hard for us to back you :tocry:

i am literally lost for words when my non muslim friends hit me with that "is it actaully true that your prophet married a 9 years kid :what::umwhat:??

This is what 9 years muslim girl looks like, it's a baby basically
2018-muslim-girls-swimwear-modest-islamic-swimsuit-iezuaaf-1812-22-iezuaaf@11.jpg

DOES ANY STUDIDED MUSLIM HAVE A GOOD ANSWER I CAN GIVE TO THEM:wtf:

INSTEAD OF DOING THIS EVERY TIME
tenor.gif

wallahi it ain't easy being a muslim today:wow:

why did my parents have to give me a arab name:ummhmm:

If you're willing to swallow the logical fallacies, fallacious reasoning and cherry-picking of the highest degree than you are sure to find some satisfactory answers.

There is a summary of the some of the arguments here:
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Aishas_Age_of_Consummation
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Responses_to_Apologetics_-_Muhammad_and_Aisha

You know the Quran allows child-marriage and penetration can happen as soon as the girl can "with stand it"?

She wasn't a teen. He penetrated her starting at age 9 when she finally had her period. In Islam, if your child bride hasn't had her period yet, you can still dry hump her or f*ck her thighs.
wtf
this is troubling
i am shia now
shia believe she was 18 when he hit it

shia muslim
i wonder what waaq muslims believe?

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
I am proud and not Ashamed whatsoever of what Prophet Muhammad(SAW) DID....and who he married. idc what you gaalo say plus....what would a girl do 14 centuries ago apart from being a wife and a mother...?
:siilaanyolaugh:

I AM PROUD OF HIS MARRIAGE TO AISHA(RA). :it0tdo8:

The dry humping thing and other sexual acts with babies is stated explicitly by Shia imams as allowed
so it's not a sect ting, it's a islamic thing
tenor.gif

i dont care if nabi raped , i am still muslim it's part of my identity:farole:

only thing that might get me out of the fold of islam is some good kuffar pussy:shookgabre:

I am proud and not Ashamed whatsoever of what Prophet Muhammad(SAW) DID....and who he married. idc what you gaalo say plus....what would a girl do 14 centuries ago apart from being a wife and a mother...?
:siilaanyolaugh:

I AM PROUD OF HIS MARRIAGE TO AISHA(RA). :it0tdo8:

The problem isn't what Muhammad did then, the problem is the fact that men who live in the 21th century and who should know better is using his example because he is the role model for all time.

We question this assertions as any role model whose actions can be classified as pedophilia can't be considered a role model for all time but rather his actions should be confined to the 7th century where they belong.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
The problem isn't what Muhammad did then, the problem is the fact that men who live in the 21th century and who should know better is using his example because he is the role model for all time.

We question this assertions as any role model whose actions can be classified as pedophilia can't be considered a role model for all time but rather his actions should be confined to the 7th century where they belong.
i aint tryna read this shit!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending