Refuting the Claim that Prophet ﷺ was a Pedophile

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The worst form of slavery" so they were form of slavery? Like cutting off slave men's penis in North Africa? There's no "a worst form of slavery'".
Muslims were known to have sex with the female slaves and cutting the penis of their property..i mean slave men.
Nice btw, you proved my point. Slavery is legal in Islam and 1400 years of slavery is better than 350 years of slavery..I got it. Muslim logical.

What Islam teaches =/= what certain muslims do. Just like in every society there's laws, doesn't mean every citizen of said country is going to follow it. Yes there is. Just like punishments in general range in their severity, slavery ranged from being a maid or manservant to being classed as worse than an animal (look up the aboriginals, they were classed by the white women you seem to be cocking to as no better than animals upto the 1970s, progressive society huh?).

Muslims were known to having sex with their slaves. Yes and what of it? Whites (that you worship) were known to raping the children (see even your whites a paedos and this was around 150 to 200 years ago) of their slaves, in front of their parents. Where known to raping and humiliating the biggest man they owned just to keep the others in line (so progressive).

Penis thing is hogwash (or rare cases, plus again Islam =/= Muslim).

Slavery is legal in Islam, the only difference between the 2, is that the slave under a Sharia society can take you to court for not treating them properly. The slave women was to be treated like you would your wife. The slave guy like any other guy that was free. Eats from your table, get fed like you would your own family, clothe them, a roof over their head etc (and many other things).

Last I checked you'd get hung (at best) for even looking at your White master in what they perceived to be the wrong way (or if they were just in the mood).

White Kafirs: 0
Muslim: 2

Your agrument is basically "but the gaalo did it too." You know what they also did, they worshipped idols; but that didn't stop Muhammad from radically changing people's opinions on that and destroyed the idols in the kaaba. So why didn't he change peoples opinions on pedophilia in 7th century Arabia? Islam is supposed to be a timeless and universal religion right? So why is it outdated and incomptabile with the our society today?

Paedophile according to who? According to which countries laws?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What Islam teaches =/= what certain muslims do. Just like in every society there's laws, doesn't mean every citizen of said country is going to follow it. Yes there is. Just like punishments in general range in their severity, slavery ranged from being a maid or manservant to being classed as worse than an animal (look up the aboriginals, they were classed by the white women you seem to be cocking to as no better than animals upto the 1970s, progressive society huh?).

Muslims were known to having sex with their slaves. Yes and what of it? Whites (that you worship) were known to raping the children (see even your whites a paedos and this was around 150 to 200 years ago) of their slaves, in front of their parents. Where known to raping and humiliating the biggest man they owned just to keep the others in line (so progressive).

Slavery is legal in Islam, the only difference between the 2, is that the slave under a Sharia society can take you to court for not treating them properly. The slave women was to be treated like you would your wife. The slave guy like any other guy that was free. Eats from your table, get fed like you would your own family, clothe them, a roof over their head etc (and many other things).

Last I checked you'd get hung (at best) for even looking at your White master in what they perceived to be the wrong way (or if they were just in the mood).

One question: do the Quran and the Hadith forbid Slavery for kuffar?
Nope.
Thanks.
Kafir world : 1
Muslims: -1

"The worst form of slavery" so they were form of slavery? Like cutting off slave men's penis in North Africa? There's no "a worst form of slavery'".
Muslims were known to have sex with the female slaves and cutting the penis of their property..i mean slave men.
Nice btw, you proved my point. Slavery is legal in Islam and 1400 years of slavery is better than 350 years of slavery..I got it. Muslim logical.
i am not negro
so it's not that deep to me
but if i was Madow i would be in a uproar.
moving on somali men never experienced this, we married arab women in 4s :ahh:and had the best time

One question: do the Quran and the Hadith forbid Slavery for kuffar?
Nope.
Thanks.
Kafir world : 1
Muslims: -1

The Qur'an and Hadith don't put much priority in those destined to hell. They're not that important. Other than telling us not to follow them, how they deviated.

Moving the goalpost for the 3rd time. :mjlol:

why are u using the wrongdoings of kuffar to win points for islam :dwill:

why can't u just debunk it without coming for whites:drakewtf:

we already know white people are fucked and have done so much evil

but i was expecting better from the people on the right on path :kanyehmm:

Muslims are not perfect islam is perfect :)

You're imaan is weak brother, please consult with the local ulema before you let the waswas go to your head :)

Islam is the true religion because the Quran says so :)

RAH :ohhh:
ONE of the biggest talking points is that islam is that is timeless

but then the time argument is instantly utilized to debunk the marriage to a 9 years old child :ohno:

i am just a curious PROUD Muslim pointing out this double standards :francis:

keep in mind nabi s.a.w is my ancestor i am Darood :farole:
so i don't mean to question the action of my grandfather just to downgrade him, i'm, genuinely carious :dabcasar: i have love for him, it's biological if it wasn't for him S.A.W i would have not been here today
Kufaar are not supposed to be copied, but then they start talking about age of marriage in rome. Since when did rome become epitome of morality, doesn't morality come from Allah? Muhammad was a radical with highly devoted followers. He could have easily banned pedophilia, slavery, and other fucked up shit in Islam and everyone would fall in line. He just didn't want to because he liked and benefited from those things.

This kafir (or liberal Muslim) seems to think whites can't do no wrong.

So what if I do? Who hurt you?

If you're so good at it, have at it.

Prophet Muhammad and Sahaba did nothing wrong. What a Kafir says ain't changing that, hell is waiting for them. :manny:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Kufaar are not supposed to be copied, but then they start talking about age of marriage in rome. Since when did rome become epitome of morality, doesn't morality come from Allah? Muhammad was a radical with highly devoted followers. He could have easily banned pedophilia, slavery, and other fucked up shit in Islam and everyone would fall in line. He just didn't want to because he liked and benefited from those things.

He didn't because he was a warlord, just like many prophets before him and slavery was common and muslim just continued.

He banned equal adoption though because he needed to f*ck his adopted son's ex-wife.

I guess Allah had other more pressing matters to attend to like making equal adoption illegal :pachah1:

Wait what

Before Muhammad married Zainab the custom was that the adopted child was equal in every respect to the other children and Muhammad marrying Zainab was thus frown upon as it was quasi-incest in the eyes of pre-islamic Arabia.

So to solve this Muhammad recited some convenient verses that both broke with the tradition of equal adoption but also allowed him to marry her without witnesses.

What is equal adoption? Adoption for gay people? Is that really banned? :ayaanswag:

Equal adoption as in equal right to inheritance, being allowed to claim the family name of your adopted family and being mahram to the adopted parents and family.

All this has been abolished with Muhammad's marriage to Zainab, as far as islamic law is concerned the adopted child can be married to the adopted parents when they have reached maturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending