Reer Xamar is claiming Xamar is a Swahili city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
4FNi1O0.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: So pathetic
Im sorry for the lack of diplomacy in your DNA. Blame your ancestors.

Im sorry for the lack of diplomacy in your DNA. Blame your ancestors.
Sorry but Reer Xamars/Barawas don't like you. They call you lamagoodles, and view all Somalis as the same no matter how much you beg for your Arab daddy mythical creature. You also look Bantu so that isn't really helping.
4FNi1O0.gif

Always Lit

Sorry but Reer Xamars/Barawas don't like you. They call you lamagoodles, and view all Somalis as the same no matter how much you beg for your Arab daddy mythical creature. You also look Bantu so that isn't really helping.
4FNi1O0.gif
Is it not Facts that Hawiye rained terror on xamar...were your parents even married when the country fell? as for as the insults...i dont really attach my self-esteem to my failed state of a country or my "Bantu" looks for that matter abaayo macaan. try again.:drakekidding:
Face the facts of history only after we look back at history will we move forward walaashey. Have a good day.

Is it not Facts that Hawiye rained terror on xamar...were your parents even married when the country fell? as for as the insults...i dont really attach my self-esteem to my failed state of a country or my "Bantu" looks for that matter abaayo macaan. try again.:drakekidding:
Face the facts of history only after we look back at history will we move forwar walaashey. Have a good day.
what's your clan sxb?

sxb, if reer xamars leave somalia sxb all the best. Being neighbors with Hawiyes is a headache sxb. Dont listen to these people, diplomacy is not in their DNA dont blame them, they only know war.
Most Somalis are good people it’s just that our people are discriminated against severely! And frankly it’s not safe for us.

You'll be a weird foreigner wherever you go. Be it the Americas, Europe, Arabia, the Swahili coast, or the Indian subcontinent...

In Kenya, they will call you Mzungu. In Arabia you'll be called a Somali, in Pakistan & India they'll call you a Habshi.
What are those terms?

Face the facts of history only after we look back at history will we move forward walaashey. Have a good day.
Lol both Darod and Hawiye were fighting in the war. Don't pin it on one clan. You clearly feel insecure about the fact that you look Bantu since all you're doing is cooning for Arab mutts, don't project it onto me.

I've already moved on from the war but clearly it's you who's stuck in the past and holds cuqdad onto it which I cannot relate to. It's not my fault your relatives died in it so don't get angry at me.

Always Lit

Lol both Darod and Hawiye were fighting in the war. Don't pin it on one clan. You clearly feel insecure about the fact that you look Bantu since all you're doing is cooning for Arab mutts, don't project it onto me.

I've already moved on from the war but clearly it's you who's stuck in the past and holds cuqdad onto it which I cannot relate to. It's not my fault your relatives died in it so don't get angry at me.
You know for a fact that I don't look Bantu I don't know why you trying to insut me...but aye i guess u have your opinions.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending